My Lover's Feelings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Check this out," Zane broke her train of thought. The head of his penis peeked out the bottom of his swimming trunks.

Dara pulled down on his suit, hiding it...but the impression was still barely visible.

He grinned in his newfound cockiness, he now had a big dick and he wanted to flaunt it. After a little re-adjustment inside, he secured his rod.

Dara tied her bikini top in front of the mirror and looked upon her reflection. Turning to her side, she checked out her profile.

Ugh, my stomach sticks out farther than my boobs - she thought. Even spending time at the gym, she was not where she wanted to be. She wanted the flatter stomach and at least another cup size or two. She always wanted to make guys drool in high school; she had the pretty face back then, but lacked the curves. Now, the curves were in the wrong places.

With a sigh, she zipped up her suitcase. After bending over to replace it under the bed, she realized how low she was bending. Sharply, she stood and faced the mirror. With a gasp, she ran her hand down her stomach. The bulge was gone! She modeled herself in the mirror, smiling ear to ear. Her frame looked more youthful and fit, except for one thing.

Her bikini top was loose and short filled. She deeply inhaled, closing her eyes as she took hold of her B-cups and squeezed. Her hands massaged and kneaded her breasts as her fingers no longer brushed her ribs. She opened her eyes and beheld her new ladies. The top was stretched tight, working to contain a well rounded pair of 36D breasts. She squeezed, they felt wonderful!

She giggled aloud as she stared, like a speechless child who just got the toy they wanted for Christmas. Her ecstatic reactions got Zane's attention.

"What?" he asked looking over her shoulder at the mirror. "Holy sh-!"

"I know right?" Dara pulled up her top, exposing two perfectly round tan areola. Her nipples were small, making her new rack look that much bigger.

His cupped her tits, his hands used to cover most of her breasts with ease. Even with his fingers spread out, he couldn't hide them. He squeezed and bounced them, they held their shape perfectly.

"Good lord above," he managed to say as he stood entranced. He gave them a squeeze, extremely satisfied with the new addition. He let go as she twisted and turned her profile in the mirror.

Neither could believe who they were looking at. Her new curves were perfect to say the least. His chest arms and legs were fit, and don't forget the bulge in his pants!

"This must be the MAGIC they speak of, Zane!" she squealed as she stretched her top back around her tits.

"What the hell is happening on this island chain?" Zane wondered.

"Whatever it is," Dara smiled, "I like it."

Zane took his place next to his wife's side in the mirror where they stood as a couple. He draped his arm around her waist, pulling them in tight together. He swelled his chest and flexed next to his beach babe wife. Her arms hung to her sides, pressing her breasts together making beautiful cleavage in the reflection.

"Let me get the camera!" she sprang from his side.

She returned, setting the timer and assuming her pose. Her top left little to the imagination, as it was cut for a B-cup. The camera snapped a photo, then a few seconds later, another. She must have set it to continue taking pictures. They made several poses, 10 seconds separating each snap.

After a few silly poses, Zane pulled the front of his trunks down...letting his semi-hard dick lean on her thigh. He smiled and the camera snapped. She wrapped a hand around the middle of his shaft with a pose as another snapped. He reached around each side, pulling her breasts from her top. He cradled them gently as another picture was taken.

She hummed at the sight of her sexiness in the mirror, her lip curled between her teeth as she pulled on his now hard pole. Her hand instinctively moving from his head to base. He squeezed and fondled her boobs, suddenly they were kissing and breathing in each other. The camera captured a few more shots of lusty passion until he laid her down slowly.

Her head came to rest on the bed with his connected at the lips. His hands lightly grazed her luscious bosom, his fingers sent jolts through her as they passed her hard nipples. With a big squeeze, he pressed them together, hitting her with a deep kiss. She held him by the neck tight as their tongues did all the talking they needed. As passion overcame her, she pulled his head beside hers.

He licked, kissed and sucked on her ear lobes...the heavy breathing filled their ears. His kisses traveled lower; the side of her neck, her collarbone, to her breasts. They heaved in his grasp with every squeeze while he kissed between them, above them and beside them. She looked down as his lips encased her nipple. Her head went back in ecstasy, she could feel shockwaves coming from his mouth.

His kisses drove her crazy, it was like her breasts were their own entity. That entity was greatly contributing to her orgasm. She'd never had an orgasm before from just that kind of stimulation. She brought her arms down and pressed her large tits together with her elbows, her nipples became more sensitive as he continued flicking them with his tongue.

His breathing became muffled as she pulled his head between them. In one swift motion, she buried his face in her chest. Her balloons enveloped the sides of his face as she danced them around. He laughed, squeezing her tits in tighter. One of her boobs was almost the size of his head!

She placed her hands flat on his chest, pushing him up as she sat up. His shaft was fully hard and pointing at her like a missile. Before he could react, she opened wide and gulped him in. Her hand found its way around the base of his dick while her lips stretched to accommodate his size. Her other hand joined in the twisting and sucking fun.

He could only moan as he stood tall, her mouth make him more and more excited. She stopped sucking momentarily to catch her breath. Her head to the side, staring in amazement at his thick 8 inches of meat she could barely hold. She jerked it, wiping the saliva off her mouth. All she could think of was how awesome, and full this dick made her feel before.

"Mmmm," she dragged out a moan with a smile. "I want you to fuck me!" she said with a sexy chuckle, taking him back into her mouth.

He smiled as he watched her suck him. She'd never said that before, and especially not in that sexy tone. Before him sat a crazed sex kitten, who a week ago had no urge at all. She closed her eyes as she continued loving his dick. Just out of his view, her hand peeked in her bikini bottom...making herself wet and ready.

His hands found her waist, as he lifted her from the bed. Her legs wrapped around his waist, arms wrapped around his neck, he perched her down onto his dick. He easily slid most the way in.

Her grip tightened fast as she came with his thrust. He felt her warm juices run, coating his shaft as he continued bouncing her. Her face looked delirious, lost in orgasm. As her orgasm faded, the grip of her legs loosened. His entire length was rocking her world now, he could feel the head of his penis hitting her cervix with each bounce.

"Owwooooo," she moaned out in rhythm of her ride.

"Stop?" he asked breathing hard.

"..no..ow...mmmm..."

Thinking he may hurt her, he gently lowered her to the bed. He continued his thrusts, now only using half his length.

"Mmm," she moaned, "oh god yeah..fuck me."

Her moans matched his speed as her fingers gripped his back. She licked her lips while he buried his stick in her. Deep thrusts seemed to make her moan the loudest, her back arched with each full entry.

"Oh shit," she yelled out. "Oh god that feels so fucking good!"

His dick was completely filling her up with each thrust. Her fingers tightened their grip. Her nails dug in as she wailed in pleasure. Another orgasm washed over her body. He felt her insides clench up around his shaft.

Once her orgasm subsided, she looked him in the eyes with a spent smile. "Oh Zane, if only you knew what that felt like."

"Looks like it felt good from here!" he joked.

"You have no idea," her voice tapered off as he worked towards his own orgasm. "I want you to come for me, baby. Just let it go..."

Her voice made him speed up his rhythm. She moaned, massaging her big, beautiful breasts while he watched. He started thrusting only the tip to get off faster. It built him up fast, his speed increasing the closer he got. She knew he was about to blow, and moaned hard as she squeezed.

He grunted as he neared his climax. She teased him, bringing her nipple up to her mouth. Her tongue barely made it out when he inhaled and slammed his dick in hard. She felt him explode inside her as his head went all the way back.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled as his shaft split her insides open. Her nails dug in again as she braced for pain. It wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be...and she almost liked it. She almost came again feeling him spray inside.

"You should feel that," Zane mused as he recovered from his own orgasm.

Dara just smiled and hummed as she kept playing with her tits.

They ended up spending the whole afternoon drinking and playing games with the other guests. The island chain had plenty to see and do throughout the day.

Later, they came back to their cabin. Moonlight washed over the palm trees and glistened in the water. Inside, they laid in bed watching a movie. For the first time in years, Dara cuddled into Zane. Her head sat on his chest, one arm around his back, and the other resting on his stomach. It wasn't long before her eyes wandered.

She took hold of his shaft from outside his boxers, her hand held cloth and flesh. He turned is head and kissed her while she rubbed his growing erection. Her hand fondled the tent he pitched as she kissed him feverishly. His hand rubbed the inside of her thigh, teasing her moistening pussy. She pulled her face away, taking hold of his exposed penis. She griped it tight, looked and hummed her approval of his giant stick.

"This thing is awesome," she said with a devilish grin. "If only you knew how it felt."

"Good I'm sure," Zane responded.

As she stroked it slowly, a lightbulb went on in her head.

"I want to try something," she sat up.

"What's that?"

"I wish you could feel what its like to have a dick that big fucking you."

"You said that already, babe."

"No," she waved him quiet, "I wish you could feel what its like to have a dick that big fucking you!"

"Why are you yelling, Dara?"

Like magic, Zane blinked and found himself looking at...himself. Am I having an out of body experience - he wondered.

"Hey," he heard his voice say. "Hey!"

"What?" his voice sounded like Dara's.

.............

He frantically looked down and saw breasts, then looked up and saw himself.

"It worked!", Dara said from within Zane.

"Did we switch bodies or something?" he asked her.

Dara was too busy giggling and playing with Zane's erection to answer.

"We can go back right?" he exclaimed in a panic.

"Don't you get it Zane?" she mused with a handful of dick. "While we're here, if we think it, we can make it happen!"

Zane began to feel places on his, or rather his wife's borrowed body.

"No shit," he chuckled, "I'm really inside your body! Its like I'm you, and you're me!"

"Glad you showed up for the party!" Dara made fun.

Zane was still getting used to the idea of hearing Dara's voice everytime he talked. That is, until he felt her, or um, his big breasts. He squeezed and pressed them with a huge smile on his face.

"Wow, why don't my nipples tingle like this?" he asked twisting his nipples.

Dara was enthralled with her penis, running her hand up and down the length. She explored the entire area, running her hands all over.

"This feels really good," she smiled jerking herself, "no wonder you guys jack off so much."

Zane touched his clit and jumped, "...oh wow!"

"Don't hurt yourself!" she smirked, laying on her back, watching him from behind the sight of her monster dick. "Come on, lay down."

"Now?"

"Yeah lay down, you gotta feel this."

Zane swapped places with her and settled in as she continued yanking. She knelt in-between his spread legs and aimed her missile to its target. With her other hand, she stuck a finger into him.

"Ok your nice and wet," she said as the head of her penis entered slowly.

Zane flinched a little and she didn't get far in.

"You gotta relax and unclench," she instructed.

Her thrusts entered further with each one.

"Wow, that's sensitive!" she stopped after a few thrusts.

"Not as easy as you thought, is it?"

"How do you fight that twitch?" she asked.

"You know the muscles you use to stop peeing?"

"Yeah?"

"Relax those," he told her, if you can't control the twitch, slow down or stop."

She started thrusting again, "...oh yeah! Much better!"

"I feel all tingly in there," Zane said smiling.

"It get better," Dara replied, "way better."

It wasn't long before Zane was nearing his climax. Hearing his moans in his wife's voice just increased the feeling. He held his breath as the orgasm neared, Dara thrusting away. An explosion of pleasure shot out of his crotch and washed over his entire body as he exhaled a moan. He collected himself as she withdrew.

"That was...um...different." he smiled up at her.

"How so?"

"Well, not as intense...but more all over," he waved encircling the torso.

"Really? Let me see what yours feels like." Dara reinserted herself.

Zane laid back and took her thrusts, moaning as she pushed.

"Dammit, I love my voice!" Dara exclaimed as her breathing got more scattered.

"You're almost there," Zane assured her.

"Yeah, the head...is...feels good!" she said between breaths.

Her pace drastically increased as she neared, her thrusts went deeper.

"Here it comes," Zane chuckled.

She pushed in and shot her load. Her head leaned forward as she fought the urge to call out. She pulled out and sat back, a little still oozing out of the head.

Surprised at how little he felt go off inside, he grabbed it and pumped it fast. Her body tensed as she shot a stream over her head and onto the headboard. She stopped his hand and sighed with glee.

For a short time, they recovered. Dara looked down and saw that her dick was still standing tall. Seems the female mind isn't finished with sex as fast as a man's is.

She stood and approached the mirror. She turned and admired her husband's profile. Her 8 inches of pleasure stick stealing her focus. His hand was still big enough to close around this new thickness, while hers was not. She started trying different ways of jacking off she saw in porn videos. Overhand, making an ok symbol, short movements at the head, all sorts of things.

"Let me show you how to use that thing," Zane stood behind her. He reached under and through her arms into the reach around position.

Dara felt her new tits press up against her back. She liked it, making a mental note to do that more often. Her own body caught her attention briefly and she admired it some until she felt his hand take hold.

"You grab it halfway," he spoke up, "that way you get some skin to travel with your hand...unless you have lotion."

"In my bag," she quickly told him.

He retrieved the lotion and lubed his hands up. She could hear the lotion smacking and sloshing around in his hands. He resumed his position behind and grabbed hold. One hand, halfway up...just like he said. The semi-cool lotion sent a chill through her penis that she liked. His hand slid effortlessly up and down the shaft, the feeling mesmerizing her.

She watched his hand moving until her bouncing breasts caught her eye. Not sure which was turning her on more, she found herself lost in the moment. He reached his other hand down and wrapped it around the base. Then did short quick jerks of the head. Her knees buckled a little, but he expected that and supported her. The fact that SHE was getting the hand job was amazing her.

Obviously, Zane had a lot of practice...so it was no surprise she was almost ready to go. Sensing her closeness, he went one-handed. Quickly up and down the entire length his hand flew, sliding with ease thanks to the lotion.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" Dara exclaimed.

Her dick tensed up, and motion of Zane's hand sent shots of cum through the air. Dara's legs gave out and they landed on the bed, her landing in his lap. He kept jerking and she kept cumming. She must have shot 9 streams out before she stopped. She peered down at her slow moving hand on Zane's huge, cum covered meat.

"God, that is so fucking sexy!" she said with a lusty grin. With a finger, she scooped up some and tasted it.

"You know I never liked the taste until now," she said licking her lips.

She blinked and was staring at Zane's back, he in her lap.

"Hey, you're heavy." she said hearing her own voice. They had assumed their own bodies again.

Zane stood and looked down at his wife licking her fingers.

"Wait, come here..." she pulled his hand forward. Her lips enveloped his dick, which she sucked clean.

"That was something!" Zane stood astounded as his body rocked with her sucking. When she was done, he sat down beside her. "I see why multiple orgasms is so worth it."

"Yeah, we get less burst feeling than you do...but its still really good." Dara replied.

She studied his face, watching his eyes. She really was in love with him again, the sex brought back out the feelings she thought she lost. She leaned her head into his chest. He laid back, with her head ending up on his stomach. His flaccid member staring her in the face. She gave it a little kiss and the fell asleep.

Tomorrow is only day two of their vacation!

12