My Lust For Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Scotty. I didn't know how big you were. No wonder you've had so many girlfriends". She reached out and touched it, her delicate fingers wrapping around my girth. I closed my eyes and moaned at her touch. Then, she did something I never in a million years thought she would ever do. My mom got on her knees on the bed before me, bend her head down and took my cock into her lips. She started moaning as my dick filled her mouth, as huge as it now was. She slid her head back and forth, her tounge circling around the tip as she did. I began rocking my hips against her rythmn. I looked down, amazed at the sight before me and the incredible feeling she was filling me with. Her mouth was so warm and moist, I couldn't even imagine how it might feel to be inside her pussy.

"Mom, oh God Mom, I'm gonna cum..." I cried. She stopped immediately.

"Save that cum for me, Scotty. I want you to fuck me now. Okay baby?" She breathed, her eyes now almost unrecognizable with an animalistic, wild desire I have never before seen in any woman. She lay down on her back and spread her legs wide for me. I grabbed my cock, still moist and slick with her saliva and moved toward her. I could see her vertical slit, already glistening with her lust juices. I put my big mushroom tip to her slippery pink lips, knowing how much we both wanted me to slip in between them. Her hands traveled around my now damp chest and stomach, her fingers exploring my body as she touched my hardened nipples, my chest and navel. I lay down, pressing my weight on her, our sweat mixing into each others. We kissed deeply, as my cock was about to enter her and send us both forever into this amazing, incenstous world.

With one forceful thrust I entered her. We both moaned as we kissed and I continued to thrust deeper into her warm wet tunnel. It felt so good to be inside of her. Her pussy gripped around my cock like a vice, almost pulling it into her further on it's own. I sank into her like I was sinking into a pool of the most delicious oil. I pulled my dick out to the tip and then slowly plunged into her again, my cock now completely inside her cunt. I could feel my balls press up against her skin. She inhaled deeply through her teeth, our passionate kiss temporarily interrupted.

A loud, excited "Ohhh" escaped her lips. Her hands moved crazily up and down my back, then to my buttocks, pushing me deeper and deeper inside of her. We began to move at a more hurried, frantic pace. It was as if the last months of sexual tension, which she apparently felt as much as I, built up into this insane, frantic cresendo. We fucked like two animals in the wild, with no inhibitions or fears but reacting only on passion and instinct. My cock, now slick with my precum and her thick juices, slid like mad back and forth, in and out of her still tight, hungry pussy.

"God Mom, you feel so good." I moaned into her ear.

She continued to moan and cry out, now her voice shouting "Baby, don't stop fucking me. Oh Scotty, your fucking mommy so fucking good..."

I could feel the build up start in my groin and knew I would cum in a matter of seconds. I wanted her to cum too, so I began to slow down when she screamed...

"God, don't slow down, Scotty. I'm gonna cum. Mommy's gonna cum all over her baby boy's big cock".

I kept our frantic pace and didn't slow down, but tried to hold out on my own orgasm for her.

"Oh God, Scotty. I'm cumming, mommy's cumming....kiss me", she commanded and our lips found each other. We kissed hungrily and madly as we both came together. I could feel her pussy throbbing and clutching my cock over and over again and she quivered under me. I let go and came so hard into her, my dick spurting out more threads of cum than I can remember ever releasing. We collasped into each other, panting heavily and kissing. She held me close to her, our sweat clinging us together like a slippery glue.

I remained inside of her for some time. We kissed and talked, telling each other how much we loved one another. I promised her that she was the only woman for me, that I would never want another woman. She smiled and said she'd like to believe me, but she knew that once those college girls got a glance of me, I wouldn't be able to keep that promise.

Well, now I'm here at college and I have kept my promise to her. No other girls have compared to the love and attraction I feel for Jessica. Not even close. I have spent my days studying - and yes I have been talking to girls, but the moment they act like they want to go further with me, I tell them that I have a girlfriend back home that I'm faithful to. They usually look disappointed, but I honestly don't care. I do have someone back home and I long for the day I go back to her.

She's the love of my life. I know she's waiting for me.

Mom, I love you.

12