My Lyn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
147 Followers

'Should I take everything off?'

'No, Lyn. you know I didn't mean that.' She bent towards me and I responded. 'I'm in love with Ben, Gail: I won't risk that love but I can share it with you and Dave and Clare, if you all want me to.'

'Clare and I would like that very much. If you're not putting another sweater on, would you like to take my blouse off? We'll both go topless and see how Clare reacts to that.'

'And Dave?' I said.

'Dave thinks you're beautiful. He told me this afternoon. He said he would love to make love to you but not until you ask him to and only if Ben says it's all right.' The thought aroused me.

I went back downstairs dressed as I was; Clare blushed as I walked in. I dropped into a cuddle from Ben who said: 'I think you won.'

I answered clearly and firmly, for them all to hear: 'That's not the point, Ben. I'm not into winning or losing. I want to join in with your family not chuck a hand grenade in and wreck everything.'

'I looked at Clare and said: 'It suits you.'

'It suits you better. Do you want it back?'

'No, you keep it, Clare for now. I wanted to show how comfortable you all make me feel.' I was proud my breasts were firm and a nice size, not much different from Gail's in size although my nipples are much smaller. Clare's much smaller breasts were very sexy to me though and I longed to touch them.

I was tired after the journey, the sex earlier with Ben and the stresses of my initial meeting with Ben's family.

Ben and I went to bed. I fell asleep in his arms, naked but safe. I woke to feel his cock gently pushing against my rear. I stirred and turned over. 'You can fuck my arse if you really want,' I said, 'but I'd like most of all to be done in the cunt - hard, rough and I'll give it hard to you too.' I did.

oooooo0000oooooo

That day we drove to Crome Bay and walked for four or five miles along the sands. For lunch we found a country pub, the 'Dog and Partridge,' and we squashed ourselves into a corner of the busy saloon bar. Dave was next to me. I felt his leg pressing against mine. I moved away for a moment and then returned the pressure. Dave responded and placed a hand on my thigh. I looked at him, smiled and said: 'That's nice.' He was surprised by my openness with the others. I placed a hand directly onto his crutch. He breathed in sharply and I withdrew my hand. He took my hand a bit later and just held if for a while. I responded to a little squeeze and smiled into his eyes. Erotic fantasy and physical desire don't always need actual contact, I thought, but they must have trust and friendship.

That evening I changed to a brief top with narrow straps and a satin finish. It could slip easily off my shoulders and my nipples showed well through the thin tissue. I had also changed from jeans to the skirt I'd worn back at college that important afternoon when Ben first touched me.

Before we went down to dinner I whispered to Ben: 'I will ask you to take my top off tonight if I feel relaxed with you all. Later, probably quite a bit later, if I whisper that I'm ready, and only if it pleases you, I want you to unfasten my skirt at the clasp and then lift the skirt up and show me to everyone. I want you to finger me openly, really slowly and I'll squirm in front of you all. You can fuck me and then let Dave fuck me if you want - it's up to you. My fantasy is to please you but not know until the moment what it is you will tell me to do. I want you to choose. You can use me or donate me to another. I love you, Ben,' I murmured, 'I want you! I want to prove that my love for you has no limits and no fears. I'm yours, Ben. If you say you want me. But for keeps, I mean, not just for the time being. You must know I am not here for a quick fling; I want us to promise to commit for ever.'

'You are the one. I don't know how fate enabled us to find each other. But you are the one. You know we will both have other partners. We agreed we want that. But it will only be within our strong relationship, bound by our love, not outside it. So it will be this evening, if you wish. And yes, I will choose for you, both who and how.'

I stood proud before him and blew him a kiss.

'You are very unusual,' Ben said. 'I believe you are a precious stone that must be treasured.' We went down to eat. Later we settled down in our armchairs. I was warm and happy and I told him I'd like him to take my top off. He did and so did all the others. Clare grinned at me in encouragement. We chatted about holidays in France and future holidays I hoped to have alongside them. Gail asked me about my mum and very nervously I told them. Clare played urgently with her breasts and nipples as I told them. She turned me on. Gail supported me by then telling of her first time with a woman, when she was at college. I told them about Ben asking me to do things on the phone and how he aroused me and how mum watched and we touched intimately, really intimately for the first time. Then I told them how I dared to suggest we might shower together and how we did. I described how I felt and how we had talked about how we might do it again and let Ben watch. I told them I had called my mum 'Jenny' and tried to explain how important this was to me.

Shortly after I parted my legs a little and Ben undid the clasp of my skirt and pulled the zip down. Ben lifted my skirt slightly but didn't remove it totally. I wondered if Dave and Clare could see my cunt. I hoped they could and tingled inside. I saw Dave watching and smiled across at him.

'Would you like another glass of wine, Lyn?' he asked.

'Yes, please.'

Dave filled everyone's glass and sat back down. Gail was next to him on the two-seater sofa. Clare, sitting on the carpet, leaned back against the front of the sofa, between her mum's legs.

'Ben, please move my skirt aside and expose me.' I whispered in his ear. I was virtually naked. I raised my head to my lover and kissed him. He kissed me passionately in return. I pulled his left ear to my head and I nibbled gently then I asked: 'Ben, I'd like you to first push your fingers up into me. Then I want Dave to fuck me and then you to take me to your bed and abuse me whatever way you like. If you approve.'

Ben whispered in reply: 'No. I will finger you but then I will fuck you for the first time on full display. After a break, whilst we watch what the others are doing, we will see if you feel ready for more. I will be with you and watch over you - and love you, care for you, darling, until forever or until you say no.'

'Ben kissed me once more and removed the skirt completely. I was there gloriously naked, for all to see. I wanted them to see and I looked up: they were all looking at me. Parting my legs a little more to expose myself fully, I looked at them and held their gaze.

Ben began to use me. He pushed two fingers into my cunt and played with my clitoris. He parted my labial lips wide and moved his hand partly under me. I squirmed with desire as I knew I would. I watched the rest of the family watch me as I stroked Ben's hardened dick. Ben stood and pulled me lovingly to my feet. We moved onto the thick rug in front of the open fire. Ben hugged me and kissed me. I lowered myself to the warm sheepskin rug and on my back I spread myself wider than I ever had before, wider than I thought I could, and lifted my hips offering my cunt to him. He knelt between my thighs and positioned himself at my opening. He felt me again. Ben's hardness excited me further. I begged him to come inside me. He placed his dick knob against my labial lips and slowly inserted himself. I writhed and trembled in aroused bliss.

'Give yourself in ecstasy,' Ben told me.

'Take me in ecstasy' I replied. 'I belong to you.'

He thrust once more into his property.

It orgasmed.

End of Part Four

senwood
senwood
147 Followers
12