My Magical Experience

Story Info
Transexual uses magic to seduce me to her ways.
2.1k words
4.48
108.5k
85

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we embraced our lips met and began to explore each other. Gradually we began to explore each other's mouths with our tongues. My hands slowly caressed their way down her body, feeling every bit of her, until they reached her jeans. I plunged one hand down her front, thinking to toy with her pussy a little bit, but instead was met by something completely unexpected.

I danced back from her, realizing I had just grabbed her cock.

"Whats wrong Eddy?" she asked me.

"You...you...have a dick!" I said, rather obviously.

"He he of course I do," despite this surprise, her voice was still as sultry and alluring as ever. "It's a wonderful little toy to surprise boys like you with." Every word, despite what she was actually saying, made me feel more and more aroused. My dick was harder than I remember it ever being and my underwear were already a mess from all the precum I was leaking.

With another sultry little giggle she pulled off her shirt to expose her magnificent breasts, and then pulled down her jeans to reveal black silk panties that were barely keeping her enormous 12 inch penis pointing up. As I stared at it I became even more aroused, and my mouth began to water slightly.

Something was wrong.

I had never been into men or shemales, I was attracted to women! But as I stared at her cock, the only thing I could think of was how good it must taste.

"You're probably wondering why you want to lick my sexy little cock so badly," she asked me as my eyes were locked. "I guess there's something you should understand: my dick is magical. It was an object of pure sexual power, an ancient totem of a long forgotten tribe, used to incite ritualistic orgies that would last for weeks. When I found it, it attached itself to me and granted me all its power. No man or woman has yet been able to resist its power. I use it because the pleasure I get from it is beyond description. Although I envy those on the receiving end, their pleasure is so great they can never live without my cock again. Nothing will ever compare to it."

I was terrified. Like a wounded animal trapped in a corner, I was paralyzed with fear. But that wasn't it. There was something else. Something else keeping me there.

Longing.

As I stared at that cock, as her words registered in my head, I felt unable to control this building desire inside me to discover these wondrous pleasures she was describing. But I don't suck cock!

Instead of waiting for me to regain my faculties, she stepped up to me and pressed the tip of her cock in my face. I turned away, not willing to surrender to these desires that I knew weren't mine.

"Come on baby, this is something you don't wanna miss!" she pushed her cock into my cheek a little roughly, and as she pulled back, she left a little string of precum trailing.

The smell of her sex right in front of me, the beauty of her sculpted cock. The precum was the final straw. As I saw it glisten between my face and her penis, I lost all ability to control myself, and leaped on her cock with both hands and a gaping mouth.

Grabbing as much girlmeat as I could, I thrust the entire thing down my throat in one fell stroke. I gagged and her enormous dick tore my throat apart, but it was even more glorious tasting and feeling than I had even imagined. It was like choking myself with a python but ever inch was sweeter tasting than the last. And her precum was like honey.

"See baby, isn't that good?" She asked, staring down at me over her sexy breasts with a gigantic grin. I looked up into her eyes as I used one hand to hold the cock and push it in and out of my mouth, while I reached up with the other and began to fondle her breast.

"Oh yeah, suck it like that. I'm surprised you're new to this baby, you suck like a professional!" I was being so turned on by all of this that I was going insane. As I continued to throttle my throat with her impressive slab, I felt my own dick swelling and leaking precum like a faucet.

As she started to get close her grunts and moans began to pick up volume and speed. She took my hands off her cock, put both of them up on her breasts and told me to hold on tight. With that she grabbed the sides of my head and began to violently thrust, ramming her cock even further down my throat than I had already been doing.

"I'm getting so close baby, I'm about to cum!" The thought of her cum inside my mouth aroused me more than I thought was ever possible. I felt her dick swell and tense and suddenly she was pouring out cum. She shot some down my throat and then pulled out, shooting some into my mouth and then all over my face. As soon as the first stream of cum hit my tongue, my dick violently exploded in the most amazing orgasm I had ever had in my life. She stepped back, still shooting a small load on my face, and I reached down to jerk my cock for the first time since touching her dick while shovelling all the mess she had made on my face into my mouth.

Her cum was indescribable. It was ecstasy flavour. I savoured every drop and the absolute deliciousness sent me over the top and I came again just after finishing the first time.

Then I collapsed in a cum-drenched pile.

She walked over and knelt down beside me, her dick still hard and flopping around seductively. I stared at it transfixed.

"Damn, you came twice in a row just from that? Wait till you see what I got for you next!" she finished with a throaty laugh that told me exactly what was about to happen. And I panicked.

Sucking her down had been great, despite the fact that, in the back of my mind, I was still boggled by the fact that this was happening and how I was reacting to it. But the thought of what she was about to do made my strictly straight mind become clear again.

I shot up and tried to scramble away.

All she did was reach out and grab me, pulling my back to her chest. Her cock brushed my hand and I grabbed it, unable to stop myself, and suddenly horny for its taste again.

"I-...I-..." my mouth wanted to say the words but my brain was still trying to hold back.

"What is it babe?" She asked, softly caressing my chest, pressing her breasts into my back, and slowly starting to rock her hips back and forth, forcing me to slowly stroke her magnificent tool.

"I want-.....want to taste it. Again." Finally my lips said what they were being compelled to, my will broken. Despite my fears and despite what I thought I should be feeling, I couldn't deny to myself that I was truly craving another lick of her lollipop.

"Is that so? What happened to all that reluctance?" she queried, an evil little smile playing across her pouty, sexual lips.

"It's just....so......good." I was starting to accept this and go with it a little more. The voice inside my head screaming that this was wrong was growing quieter and quieter.

"Well then, lets feed that hunger." She spun me around, pushed me down to my knees, and grabbed a hold of her cock. My mouth was already waiting open by the time my knees hit the ground, and she rammed her beast straight down my throat. My spent dick shot straight back up.

After a few minutes of savouring her delicious cock she pulled out of my mouth. A small wimper escaped right behind it.

"Baby, if you want to taste my cum again, you're gonna have to lie down flat." I instantly obeyed, splaying myself on the ground, face down. I heard her walk, and then felt her over top of me. She reached down, spread my cheeks, then spat between them. Then she stood up, spat again, and got on her knees over top of me.

I felt the tip of her penis touch my ass and suddenly I realized what was about to happen. And I was terrified again. But now she had me pinned, I couldn't escape. As she pressed her enormous head slowly into my butt and pain began to flood my body. I instantly clenched down.

"Baby, if you relax this will be much more pleasurable for both of us. Take deep breaths and relax all your muscles." I had to do what she was telling me. Despite my resistance, there was a growing part of me that wanted this.

She slowly fed herself into me. It felt like an eon, and it burned like nothing I had ever imagined. She pulled back a little and pushed back in slowly a couple times, and then started to pick up the pace.

It was absolutely uncomfortable. It was like something was being pushed into my rectum the wrong way (and arguably, it was). But as she continued, the pain began to slowly dull to numbness.

After a few more strokes she pulled out almost completely, leaving just the tip of her head resting inside me. And suddenly, I felt wrong. I felt empty, like something vital to my body had just been inexplicably removed.

I turned my head to look at her and asked "what's wrong?".

"You were so eager to get away from me, to not let me do this, just a few minutes ago. Now that you've felt it, if you want me to stop, I will. But I want you to tell me." She was toying with me. She knew that the magic of her magnificent weapon of love had ensnared me completely. If she didn't make me hers right now, I would go insane.

"Please, my beautiful, alluring, awe-inspiring goddess! Make me yours! Take my virginity with your beautiful cock and let me feel you fill me up!" I shouted like a mad fool. I was completely lost to the pleasure and the only thing in the world I wanted was her deep inside of me.

"I thought so." And with that she plunged herself so deeply into my I thought her enormous dick was going to penetrate my stomach. She thrusted back and forth, raking my prostate. Every time her head rubbed past it, my body trembled. I let out grunts and moans completely outside of my own volition. I couldn't have stopped enjoying this if I wanted to.

Suddenly she grabbed my shoulders, and lay back, pulling me up to be on top. After thrusting up into me a couple times she let go of my back and just lay down flat.

"Pleasure yourself on me, my little cockwhore."

I raised myself up a little bit, then turned, still keeping her dick inside me. The thought of being empty ever again was horrible.

"I want your dick to be inside of me forever!" I exclaimed as I settled to the hilt of her sword. Then I raised myself and started bouncing up and down, fucking myself with a vengeance, gleefully moaning. As I wrecked my insides with her staff, my balls repeatedly swelled and my rock solid cock just kept shooting out juice all over her beautiful tits and face. Some got in her mouth and she lapped it up. As I was coming on her, she was getting more and more aroused, beginning to meet me halfway down her dick with thrusts of her own.

"It's coming baby! It's now or never!" I leaped off her dick, grabbed a hold of it with both hands and began sucking as if to draw her massive load out quicker. When she tensed I knew it was happening.

Her cum shot into the roof of my mouth and down my throat with some force, but I kept my mouth thoroughly attached to her cock, not wanting a single drop to spill. As she pumped her seed into me, my cock continued to geyser uncontrollably. It was the most numbingly pleasurable thing I had ever experienced in my entire life.

As the final drops of her delicious nectar went down my throat, I slowly released her cock, rubbing my tongue across my lips to taste some of its salty deliciousness.

"That was absolutely amazing! I've never experienced anything like that!" I told her. "I can't believe it's already over..." I truly missed her between my cheeks. I desperately needed to feel her inside me again.

"Baby, the night is young." She said with a laugh, reaching down and grabbing her hard-again dick.

I leaped up and positioned myself, ass-in-the-air, ready to receive another mind-blankingly pleasurable train of girlcock.