All Comments on 'My Marriage Mistake'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments (Page 2)
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

A lot going on, but ended in a good place. Another good one from DG, who has a lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Compliment the Author's story and then list all the faults in it.

Just what you'd expect from two-faced fucks... aka your typical Democrat hypocrites.

It's a damned good story..... PERIOD. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

(p.s. I wanted to fuck his sisters.)

The author would never believe this but this story is a good outline of my life.

robdh51robdh51about 4 years ago
Great Story

Why the need to inject politics into your comment Anon 04/21/20?

Great story DG thanks!

by Anonymous

04/21/20

Compliment the Author's story and then list all the faults in it.

Just what you'd expect from two-faced fucks... aka your typical Democrat hypocrites.

It's a damned good story..... PERIOD. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

(p.s. I wanted to fuck his sisters.)

The author would never believe this but this story is a good outline of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Loved The Story Until...

The check he gave her on their wedding night makes her a high paid prostitute. Her own credit card with a half million dollar credit line would have been more appropo. He did seem to enjoy throwing his money around. And he either knew or suspected that his head of security had Ross and Woody killed. I have no problem with that.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Great storey...

I really liked it a lot . As far as the political ramifications, IT's all bullshit. The guy has a heart of gold. If rewarding good people, and helping the downtrodden makes him a " Democratic whatever, " so what . The politically correct should keep their mouths shut. Keep writing ,buddy, and maybe Barry will pay the jerks a visit. 7and 1/2 stars from the Bears private account. The Bear approves. Grow up people .

The BEAR

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good story, but...

...too much about money. Don't get me wrong - that's the character and he is interesting. I just think that as characters go, it's a personality flaw that makes me think less of him. Then again, it seems appropriate to his nature and business. It's still a good story.

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago
AN EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY!

LOVED IT!

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964almost 3 years ago

What an excellent story with a great ending...loved it!! 5*

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Soft

Soft touch.He gives the slut three hundred thousand dollars and jobs to relatives,who never offered any help to his family whilst they struggled as he grew up.How did he get to achieve what he did?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Excellent

What a great tale. Warms my heart. There are some good people in the world.

Five Stars

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Very good read.

I think this DG Hear is one good writer as I have read some of his stories.

Thanks DG Hear.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nothing beats the older LW stories from the great writers like DG Hear. A few of the newer ones are in this class, but not very many.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written with great characters. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just love it when true love takes over Thank you Mr hear (jaybee186)

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

Lovely story about a guy who marries the wrong woman but finds the right woman later in life and they thrive together. Very heart-warming tale about someone who chooses wrong but recovers to make the right choice in the end. I gave the story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Don't always love your stories, but this is definitely a 5.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

What does his name being well-known have to do with her taking his name? Why is he surprised that she doesn't mind? Many women keep their maiden names.

\

As you said, 'I'm not worth a half million dollars,'" - If Shelby's also fucking, then June won't cost $500,000.

\

"The video was on, but there is no sound to these units. It made them a much quieter unit and less detectable." - Cameras don't make any more noise (if any at all) if they also record sound.

\

I was wondering why he wouldn't sleep with June even though he knew that Shelby was sleeping with Chuck, then realized that he didn't want June to think that she only got the job for sleeping with him.

\

If Shelby was gone, why did he leave her check on the counter?

\

It shouldn't have been too hard to get ahold of June, she DOES work for him!

\

It was worded poorly, but I assume the $100,000 was in the briefcase, and it was payment for the hits.

\

Her ex was stupid. As Lickideesplit said, he should have waited until Randy and June were married, then she WOULD be rich.

\

@Anonymous Re: Pre-nup - Without the prenup she could get much more than $5 million. As for the $500,000, it was a wedding present, they were already married, so it had nothing to do with whether she change her mind about marrying him. In any case, it was symbolic: If the plot worked, it would have cost him $500,000 to be with her, he's telling her that it would have been worth it.

\

@Anonymous Re: Ahem - He went back and forth, First it was one brother and twin sisters, then one sister and two brothers, I don't remember if they were twins or not, then back to one brother and two sisters, again I don't remember if they were twins or not.

\

@HighlandLaddie and Anonymous, of course Bruce was the cause of the deaths, that's what the $100,000 and gold card were for. Anonymous, since it was his gun, it's highly likely that it was the ex, though for the reasons given above it's possible that Chuck did it for revenge.

\

@timriv, we don't know what was in the briefcase, though it's likely it was the 100K, the sentence was worded poorly. But he also gave him one of his gold cards. They're like "Get Out Of Jail Free" cards, if Bruce ever needs ANYTHING, he only needs to ask.

\

@Anonymous Re: "The ending was crap" - The killers weren't killed "immediately." The cops said they turned up yesterday. He was in a coma for 7-9 days, and I think he was awake for a day or two before the cops spoke to him.

\

@Anonymous Re: "I Loved The Story Until..." - They're married, she has access to ALL of his money, as noted above the check is symbolic of what he would have had to pay Shelby if the plan had worked, i.e. to have her would have been worth at least $500K.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Well that was a helluva lot of fun. Who doesn't want to be Prince Charming to Cinderella?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

MC owned fifty percent of some businesses but didn't own the businesses but had control of them? WTF? Do you not know an accountant, lawyer or business owner to aks for help? You control a business when you own MORE than fifty percent. When you own fifty percent, you DO own a business only half of it though.

Married her? Yeah I've seen men do dumber things. 🤣

Page 3

A defensive linebacker? What is that? A linebacker who can't take a joke? There is no offensive linebacker. Linebackers are defense by definition.

End of page 3-When you have been in a bar scrap, be VERY alert when you leave and have a weapon.

More of a death bed confession? It's not often a line makes me bust out laughing. Well done.

If he's promising her five million if they break up, he's a lot more than millionaire. Millionaire isn't really a big deal anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

schwanze - you assume too much, how many people own the other 50 percent? Have you ever heard of stocks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I get that the guy talked about money a lot but have known too many people like that. When something is a big part of your life it becomes everything. Many times it is someone who was forced to grow up fast and help the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the weaving of the plot in this story line. Yes, there are weaknesses but overall it was excellent , hence my 5*.

By he way, is the name BErry or BArry?

BJ

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Damn, you write great stories.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

good plot but a little simple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Good read. Thanks for writing it. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story but Barry was a recklessly generous man, wasn't he? Why reward the wife? And what did June's ex expect to gain by shooting Barry? Some big gaps / logic leaps here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Most people would probably think I'm nuts for giving her anything but I wanted her to try and turn her life around."

Yes, this was just stupid, completely non-credible virtue signaling that detracted from the plot...but the rest was fun...so...5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's like you put a jetpack on your back and launched yourself out of the puddle of shit some of your other stories are.

This is really great work! Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. What a great story, and very well written. Unfortunately last night I only made it to about mid page 3 (before going to bed), but today I restarted at page 3 and finished the story. It held my attention all the way thru. Part of me was looking for a part 2 (to find out if Randy and June had a child together), but you really covered it well.

I gave it 5 stars. Thank You for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

26thNC

26thNCabout 1 year ago

Nothing beats the older LW stories from the great writers like DG Hear. A few of the newer ones are in this class, but not very many.

I have to agree 100%, as this IS the kind of story I look for in the LW forum, and not the "cuckold" stories written and posted day after day (shouldn't those be in the Fetish forum?). It's gotten to the point that I'd rather read non consent or group stories, as they're more believable than the "standard cheating wives/cuckold stories" that follow a standard format that's been laid out by many writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To Anonymous, before you criticise ‘big gaps’ and ‘logic leaps’ it would be good if you got the characters right, the main character is RANDY and BARRY is Junes son.

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

He was way over generous. Why give his first "wife" anything? I assume his security guy did the business for him? Other than that a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very entertaining. Nice work. 5 stars

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

Although the ending was just a little bit rushed, overall this story gets 5 stars for a happy ending for a really good, self-made man.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No wonder this man was shot. He's an idiot who keeps picking up strays and is surprised they're full of filth

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

You said "Thank you for reading my story.", I sa back, thank you for writing it. It is well-written and thoroughly uplifting! Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I thought this guy was supposed to be a smart business man?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was great. I really enjoyed this book. It was certainly a pleasure to read.

Bryan Phillips

Ocker53Ocker5312 days ago

Sorry I had to stop reading, it just became silly nonsense after awhile, which is a shame coz this author CAN write.⭐️

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...