My Master & My Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, when my new slave gets there, you will tell her to strip naked. She'll put her clothing in the trash can in the room.

Second, you'll find a syringe on the table. It has my cum in it. You're going to squeeze it onto her face. Make sure she's nice and messy.

Third, you're going to tell her your story, just like Tom told you his in that room. When you're done, you're going to jerk off onto her. Take a picture of her, send it to me, grab the trash bag with the clothing, and leave.

Dress super slutty and enjoy your last task from me.

Rick

When I got the text, I called Liz to let her know that I was doing my last assignment for Rick that night and that I'd be out until breakfast but I would still be home to kiss her goodbye. She told me she had to work late, so that it didn't matter anyway.

I left the house at one in the morning. Liz still wasn't home, which kind of surprised me. I was in stilettos, low rise jeans with a red lace thong sticking out of the top, a thin sweater that you could see my red lace bra through, and a long black wig. A little before 2am, I was sitting in the same chair in the Conference Room that Tom had been in a few months before as he waited for me. I wondered where he was and how badly he was searching for me! I had an hour to kill, so I flipped through all of the pics and videos of me on my phone. By the time 3am rolled around, I had a raging hardon and was more than ready to have an orgasm!

I heard the elevator ding, women's shoes clacking down the hallway, and took a deep breath.

I was preparing to say hi but was rendered speechless when Liz walked in.

She saw me sitting in the chair, smiled, and said, "What am I doing here, Gina?"

It took me a second to realize it but, finally, everything clicked into place in my brain: Liz was taking my place as Rick's slave.

"Take off all of your clothing and throw it into the trashcan."

I have always enjoyed watching my wife undress. She never really just took off her clothing when I was in the room... she always made a production out of it!

Liz took off her coat and threw it into the trashcan. Her nipples were at attention through her shirt. She slid off her pants, bending at the waist so I could get a good look at her ass. She turned to face me and slowly unbuttoned the blouse, letting her breasts peek into view. She was standing in front of me in a pair of yellow panties and her shoes.

Liz caressed her nipples while I watched her. She pinched them lightly, closing her eyes as she did so. She let her hands slide down her body to the waistband of her panties and she slid them down her body. She stepped out of them, turning so that I could see her ass as she bent to pick up the pile of clothing at her feet. She dropped it all into the trashcan and then stepped out of her heels. She dropped them into the trash and walked to me, her breasts swaying with each step.

My wife was standing in front of me, naked, in an office owned by her coworker and her Master. My cock twitched in my jeans at the realization of her predicament.

"Come kneel down in front of me."

Liz walked up to where I was sitting and knelt down. I took the syringe and squeezed it on her as I told her about it.

"This is Master's cum. Don't wipe it off.

"Four months ago I was kneeling here, in the exact spot you are in. It was the first time I had worn panties in public. Since then I've sucked two men's cocks and fucked Master twice. I wore women's clothing to a Halloween party and my wife now knows about and enjoys my fetish.

"Enjoy your time with your Master. My last task as his Slave is to cum on your face."

I stood up, unzipped my jeans, and slid them and my panties down to my knees. I pulled out my cock and started violently and rapidly jerking off. Liz's face was a couple of inches away from my cock. I erupted all over her, making sure to hit her nose, forehead, chin, and tits.

Liz looked up at me, smiling as I pulled up my panties and wiggled the jeans back over my hips. I zipped up my jeans and snapped a pic of Liz as she looked up at me.

I walked to the trashcan, grabbed Liz's clothing, and started to leave the room.

"Now what?", Liz asked me.

I sent the picture to Rick, winked at Liz, and said, "He's got a pretty twisted imagination, so I have no idea. Enjoy the ride."

---

The next three months were indeed a wild ride.

Liz was forced to do all kinds of crazy things. She had to undress in Rick's office, sneak back to her office naked without being seen, and spend the rest of the workday in the nude. He made her strip at an amateur night in a strip club. He made her bring a woman home and have sex with her while I jerked off all over them. He also pulled out a command from my days as his slave: if Liz was home, she could only wear panties. I loved getting to stare at her naked body so much!

I wasn't jealous because, just like when I was Rick's slave, I knew that I was Liz's emotional home base. While we had sex with other people, we saved our hearts for only each other. The day would come when Tom would find me. I looked forward to it. The day would come when Rick was done with Liz. I could see the same sadness in her eyes that I felt at the end of my time with him. But we always had each other and, because of that, we would be alright.

A bisexual crossdresser and a bisexual exhibitionist.

A year ago I never would have imagined it and, without Rick, it never would have happened.

12