My Master's Victory

Story Info
She is taught to obey.
2.2k words
4.22
29.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He appreciates how she is cat-like, graceful, playful. that she is compact and warm and occasionally dangerous.

her eyes follow His movements with a detached curiosity. He tugs at the leash gently, makes her crawl forward and wait on her hands and knees. Circling her, He admires the view. her skin is luminous, pearl-white. He wills himself back to command, suppressing His strong desire to touch her, for now.

she humors Him with her obedience, and He knows this, though her submission act is sometimes quite convincing. If He were ever to believe it however - there would be the fatal slip.

He leans over and gently taps her right thigh with the end of the leash. "Spread your legs a bit more, little one, show me..." She slides her knee over a few inches and arches her back. "That's very nice, you are such a good woman. You please your Master very much."

He walks to her head and unclips the leash from her collar, allowing it to drop to the floor. "Thank you for showing me." she sits back on her legs and looks up at Him.

What is it about her eyes? When she looks up at him - he feels as though he's been caught. she smiles wickedly, then lowers herself down to kiss his feet, putting Him in full view of her glorious ass. His cock, having been semi hard from their playtime thus far, stiffens instantly. she wants Him to fuck her.

she raises herself, her smile twitching mischievously as she sees the condition of his trousers. "oh! you do like me, don't you!" she purrs softly. He caresses her cheek, "But you already knew that." she meets His eyes as her hands find His zipper. "I like to see how it manifests, physically."

He's unzipped, exposed, a drop of pre-cum gathering on the tip of His cock. she licks from the base to the head, swirling her tongue in the stickiness and then pulling away. "Is this my reward, Master? To suck you off and swallow your cum for being such an obedient and devoted servant?"

"Let's see how you serve me, and then I'll decide how you will be rewarded."

She is thrilled by the challenge, He knows that part of her very well, He is able to maneuver around much of her resistance by appealing to her innate perfectionism. She loves to do things well, and to be praised for it. He is amused by the cleverness of it, as his cock enters her throat. How she pretends that she is doing her best to please him, when she knows well that half her best would be more than enough for any man. And He, with his balls tightening, is getting more that he ever hoped for with this woman.

He puts His hand on the back of her head and guides her movement, she moans softly around his cock. She loves to be instructed this way, has proven to be a quick learner. His fingers twist in her hair, pulling her head back so He can look in her eyes while she attends to him.

The things He witnesses in her eyes fascinate Him. There is desire, trust, some sadness - which He finds intriguing - and something else. He cannot define this other thing, except to say that it is always there, though sometimes muted. It sets him on edge, yet it also magnetizes him, makes him want to look into her eyes more, as if he could reach some kind of conclusion if he had more time to explore it.

He pulls her away firmly, "That will do, for now." She is disappointed and does nothing to hide it, her swollen lips falling into an impatient pout. "I want to make you come."

Another area He must tread carefully with her, for when she is too often denied she falls to melancholy and morbid thought. "Your desires are not unknown to me."

She continues her pouting as He re-adjusts and zips up. He takes a seat on the couch and motions for her to join Him. She snuggles close, in his arms she is content - yet she continues to send out silent reproach for His lack of follow through. "You've been given what you requested and it's not open for discussion."

"Well then, perhaps you could persuade me to adjust my present attitude." she states flatly, sarcasm her weapon of choice, as her eyes pierce Him.

"I'll be happy to put you over my knee, if that's what you're looking for." He feels her tense slightly, and it acts as catalyst, "In fact I think that is what will be required." He pushes her to the floor, where she sits demurely between His legs, looking at the carpet.

He reaches forward and lifts her chin with His fingertips. "Little one," He summons her attention, knowing however she may resist, she cannot refuse Him. "Offer yourself to me. I know this pleases you, and how you love to please your Master. Don't you, little one."

"yes, I want only to please you, Master." she is breathless, her heart aching from the sound of His voice. He is the only man who has ever touched her like that, with His words, opening her, drawing her to Him.

He guides her to rise to her knees with His fingers still under her chin. He leans to her and kisses her lips gently, then sits back so she can bend over his leg, resting her head on the sofa cushions. "I want you to count this time."

He begins spanking her sharply and rapidly, she counts silently until He stops. "How many?" "eleven, Master." "Good. I'm glad you are paying attention today."

He begins again, moving His hand to a different location but keeping the stokes sharp and consistent. She feels the warmth spreading over her bottom, and knows she is blushing all over her body. Her sex throbs at the teasing of his fingers, so close..

Her mind begins to curl around the shame of her current position. His other hand rests firmly on the small of her back, pushing her down, pinning her against his leg as His palm slaps the tender flesh of her thigh.

She turns her head, pressing her face into the cushions to muffle a whimper. She wants to struggle against him, and is ashamed. Ashamed that she allows herself be so humbled by this older man. Ashamed that he won't come in her mouth. "How many."

"I..I lost count, Master, I'm sorry." Turning her head, she is barely finished stammering when he begins again, with more force. She feels liquid trailing down her thigh. Dripping, so perverse. She wants Him inside her, wants Him to stop spanking and fuck her. Wants Him to bruise her, to leave His mark, and His seed deep, deep inside. She realizes she is moaning softly and is then, again, ashamed. "How many."

"twenty three, Master." she is surprised to hear herself talk, and equally surprised that she knows the answer. "Ah, very good." He caresses her bottom, "your Master is pleased." His fingers glide down her left buttock to her slit. He leans forward over her and places His other hand on her right buttock, He gently spreads her, hearing the suction of her opening break and then quickly sliding two fingers into her. "Oh, that's so sweet, little one. Your offering is beautiful."

He explores her tightness. Inside she feels like velvet. He can smell her arousal, and her scent brings his erection back painfully. She moans "Master." pleading, as she shifts slightly, her hand snakes back to rub His cock through his trousers. His fingers penetrate deeper, rubbing against her inner walls slowly, methodically. He will bring her to climax this time. Today she will come for Him. "Master, please, use my mouth again. Please let me taste you."

Is she surrendering to Him now? Is she so desperate to fulfill Him, or simply desperate for her own release? He is gratified by her desire and allows her to adjust her position to facilitate sucking His cock.

She takes Him deep into her throat, massaging the head with her throat muscles. He feels her fighting her gag reflex as He pushes in, until His balls rest against her chin. He pulls his slick fingers from her cunt and starts rubbing them across her tight, pink asshole.

She deep throats Him rhythmically, her stifled moans creating a pleasant vibration along His swollen shaft. He sinks one finger into her asshole and starts moving it in little circles, stretching her, teasing her. His breathing becomes erratic, her mouth feels so good, her saliva is dripping down his scrotum, coating them.

He continues fingering her ass, pushing deep into her, circling, pulling out slow, over and over and over. He's going to come in her mouth if she doesn't stop, He's going to shoot his cum deep into her throat while He fingers her tight little asshole. Her juices are flowing freely down her legs and her bottom is aching from being spanked. She is so beautiful, so dangerously tempting.

He cannot come in her, not yet, He has to make her stop. He stops fingering her, with every ounce of restraint He is able to muster He grabs her hair and lifts her abruptly from her labors.

They kiss hungrily. Her tongue sliding against his, twisting. Her mouth is tender from being used so forcefully and they are both struggling for breath. "Fuck me" she demands as their lips part, he pulls her back, to feel the softness of her mouth again, as he thinks of sinking into her tight little cunt. he is forgetting who is in control here.

He pulls away from the kiss, releasing her hair and encircling her with both arms as she falls onto him, almost sobbing. He draws her across His lap, to cradle her on His left side, parting her slender legs with His right hand, admiring her nakedness, her cooperation. "You are so beautiful." His fingers run lightly over the slickness between her legs. "So sweet."

She shaved for Him, He didn't even have to ask. "Such a good woman." As He begins to gently rub her swollen clit, she tries to close her legs. He taps her right thigh with two fingers in disapproval. "I want you to remember who is in control, little one."

Relaxing instantly, she permits Him to position her to His satisfaction. "We are going to have a brief lesson in obedience now." He spreads her wider this time, hooking her left leg with his foot and dragging it away from the sofa. His fingers brush over her clit once again and she shudders,"Ooh!"

He brings his left hand to her tits, giving each a rough short squeeze and then settling over her right breast. His arm is across her body, restraining her. She struggles, but there is surprising strength, and she is frustrated to be pinned once more. He brings his palm down with a smack on her sex, directly above her clit. She writhes, softly moaning "no, no, no," but His arm tightens against her, holding her to Him.

"Are you going to obey me?" He slides his palm down over her clit, letting three of his fingers push into her. His arm still vise-like across her torso, he begins casually pinching and twisting her nipple. Tugging at it, torturing it. She tries to arch away from him, but He only pushes his fingers in deeper, feeling a rush of wetness as she tightens around them.

"Look at your beautiful little body. God, that's nice. Such a sweet little plaything." He pulls her nipple up until her breast lifts, then releases, as he twists his fingers inside her. "You are going to come for me today." She has never come for him before, but he has never insisted on it either. "you're going to come for me, with your legs spread, so I can watch your pussy suck my fingers."

Her moans are deeper now, she's close, and His cock is so hard he can barely think. She shakes her head, trying to get clear, not wanting to give in. "no, please. Master, please. no, no." Her body temperature spikes and he feels heat rolling off of her. "I won't come for you. I won't come for you."

He raises his hand and smacks her sex with his palm once more, "That's right, offer it to me. Just like that." Releasing her nipple as His fingers swirl around her clit, He knows she can't defend herself anymore, knows He's finally breaking her. He's on the verge of orgasm himself. His fingers penetrate her brutal, fast, and hard.

He turns his head to speak softly into her ear - "I won't come for you." taunting her, with her own words, "I won't come for you." Tears stream down her face as she comes, her entire body trembles with her orgasm, his fingers caught inside her contractions, until she goes completely limp in his arms. Victory.

*******

"How long will you make me wait for you?" She whispers hours later, as she drifts in and out of dreams, curled up on his lap like a kitten. He is quiet, stroking her hair, worshipping her while she sleeps.

He appreciates how she is cat-like, graceful, playful. That she is compact, and warm, and occasionally dangerous.