My Minotaur X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oluth had started to harden, his cock now as long as his normal unenhanced height, nine feet, yes, three YARDS, of semi hard cock somehow still being wielded with his hips and hands. Perhaps twenty women now fought for space on him, not merely sucking but pressing their whole bodies against his tree-trunk like shaft, riding him as though he were a prize stallion, their leaking quims grinding up and down on his throbbing veins and taught skin. One poor girl had even taken him face on. Her whole body was coated in a film of presperm as she pressed her face right into his cumslit, losing herself inside it. But Oluth still showed skill, rolling himself such that each woman was still getting a good clit-grinding from the unwieldy organ, the love-leviathan making sure all were cumming. It took four strong women just to lift and lick his left testicle now, the ball-boulder a truly potent world of cum-containment all on its own. And it had a twin. This load was going to be obscene when he reached it, that much was obvious.

Valsivale was not idol. Spinning more of the sexual energy into use, she engorged her breasts, the already preposterous chesticles growing up larger than all the rest of our band combined. With a sweep of her torso she brushed the worshipful women from the root of Oluth's cock and swung a leg up to straddle it. Sitting on his log she grunted, heaving her now-unbelievable mammories up into the air, bringing them down hard on his mind-bending nuts, wiggling and swaying, bouncing breasts on balls in what was some sort of contest for dominance.

Aryth had finally broken from Talitanitia, the pair of them roaring through their orgasms, the bull whipping his cock back and forth, round-and-round, balls pulsing as he fed each nearby woman a belly full of cum, letting them all have a gut-filling wad of her own before moving on to the next. Of course some was missed, and even though most of his seed found its home in one belly or another, the rest was left to coat faces and drip from tits, even lubing up a few asses for inevitable assaults from the other bulls.

Saela finally managed to crawl from her manhandling admirers and found her way to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Wordlessly she shoved me, hard, pushing me from my pussy-eater and taking that job over, but more as my queen than my bitch. Wordlessly she proffered her upturned ass to the first hung bull to come across it, moaning her pleasure into my clit as she munched down on my sex. I could tell she'd been thinking of doing this for a while, and I relented, letting her feed on my pouring cunny, moaning as she worked her fingers into the action, expertly bringing me to a quick multiple orgasm, gargling my girl cream as it slopped into her throat in response.

FRZZZZAMPH!

Valsivale was abruptly in the center of the orgy, pumping the cocks and balls of a few bulls even larger, restoring Aryth's hard on with a touch, and then abruptly deepthroating the nearest cock. The whirling enchantress, a true master of the arts of being a slut as she was at magic, bobbed and gagged and gargled, pulling back from a cumming cock in seconds. Then, PHMAZZZZZRF, she was gone, now beneath Oluth's balls, reversing the action she'd been giving him moments ago, nuts on tits.

But Oluth seemed done flexing his might away from the circle and pulled back from his horde of horny whores, using the distance to swing out a now hard 14 feet of cock, knocking the women literally airborne, making them colliding with the orgy already in progress before him. Then the great bull strode forward, literally fucking his grotesquely gargantuan fuck-freeway into the orgy, literally fucking the hundreds of scattered body as one entity, bucking his hips so that friction found every willing female (and probably a few of the boys though I couldn't see them) present. He was incredibly having sex with an entire mob at once entirely by himself.

I shrieked in surprised as a contingent of women lifted Saela and I up, pulling us apart and slamming us onto the humongous slab of meat Oluth was supplying the group. Now the Herd Master's monstrous shaft was being coated in slobber and pussy juice as horny girls attacked me the elf and I, devouring our bodies with swabbing tongues, letting our juices spill onto the fuckmeat slab that supported us.

The sight was too much for Aryth, and he moved forward with his re-engorged cock, spreading Saela's legs to fuck her atop his brother's now godlike member. The juices she poured out now were coating almost a yard of Oluth's busy fuck-dragon. Aryth just pounded and pounded away, like he was trying to found a mine or oil-well from somewhere deep inside Saela and she could only twist and moan in response, sobbing with pleasure now.

Aryth, it seemed, inspired the rest of the bulls, and soon a legion of women were bent over Oluth's cock being taken roughly. Cocks invaded cunts in a veritable symphony of sex, and perhaps half a dozen women were being brutally plowed into atop Oluth's balls. The Herd Leader moaned, roaring his pleasure as he blessed this union of pleasureling and Myrnotaur with his now outrageous scepter, pumping it away to the sexual delight of each member of this insane orgy.

I lost track of everything happening. It might have been somewhere between my getting double-teamed by Talitanitia and Aryth. It might have been when the women passed me around like a slave, making me eat them as I'd done to them, perhaps to teach me some respect; I was no Lady here. It might have been when the Bulls pulled me aside for a savage group cock-beating, which left me covered in clear dick-shaped red marks, breathless on my back.

I cannot say exactly where I lost sight of time, but my world was nothing but white-hot pleasure from when the sun was setting to the deepest dark of night.

When I was finally aware of my senses enough to see again, Oluth seemed the only one left awake, bulls and bitches law strewn about the village in dozens of different configuration, exhausted, satiated, and snoring.

"The time has come, Ailara." Oluth said.

I blinked. "Time for what?"

"Your punishment. Since you are SO insistent that I keep my promises," he growled, "I will keep the one I made you so long ago. I will take you with the Enchantments upon me. Brace yourself."

"Wait!" I said, eyes widening as he swatted me gently with the still-enormously-engorged prick, sweeping me sidelong into a building. Now he aimed the prickhead between my legs, barrel-sized balls swaying powerfully as he pinned me there and fucked IN.

Even taking just the tip of the first part of it was too much, and my scream was long and loud, even as it still managed to feel good.

"Oh God Oluth, please...I'll die...from pleasure or pain I will...oh GOOOODS!" I gasped as he shoved again, stretching me impossibly wide. It was no part of Valsivale's enchantment that allowed me to survive this, as I've said before... A Lady must have some secrets.

As he began to pump me with foot after foot of doorway-wide meat, my screams only grew louder and louder, and the orgy began to stir and awaken, watching this punishment get meted out upon my helpless form.

Oluth fucked and pumped and stuffed and crammed and filled and punished and forced and fed and force-fed and ground and grunted and deep-dicked and savaged and slammed and plowed and plastered and thrust and reamed and ravaged and floored and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked his endless prick into me.

The audience could only gasp. Whether they were gasping at what he was doing to me, or gasping at the fact that I was still alive, or gasping because I was gasping in obvious pleasure as my dilated pussy splattered a rolling sheet of my innermost juices down his column of cock I couldn't say. But they gasped.

Finally Oluth had had enough and he swung me, still on his cock, away from the wall, aiming me towards the crowd and roaring so loud it echoed from the mountain tops he came.

His first blast was just to unseat me, blasting me, gaping cunt spilling more of him in an arc as I flew, into the assembled crowd.

Then he was hosing down the orgy, dumping wad after horse-sized wide from the cavernous cum slit and throne-sized balls, spilling bodies left and right in the endless spurts.

I don't know if Valsivale had used her magic to enhance the taste of him or not, but, the women certainly acted like she had, all of them swarming to wherever his thick gonad gravy spilled on the ground, slurping it up lustily. Even though each blast spilled some of them aside, others took their places between shots and those scattered re-grouped again and again, just dying for another load of magically copious bull-ball broth.

Finally Oluth was sated, and his great cock went limp, slowly returning to its normal ridiculously huge size.

The orgy was over. The day was won.

***

We dwelled in the village thereafter dear reader. Valsivale, Saela, Talitanitia, the horde of worshipful women and me. Occasionally women would come from afar having heard the legend of the sick and overwhelming pleasures that could be found in the little Myrnotaur village to the North. The tribe grew prosperous, wealthy even, beneath Oluth's rain, and soon some of the nicer aspects of my life returned with the riches that I had missed.

But one thing had changed forever. As both reward and punishment, to remind me of my place while he reminded himself that frankly, it is good to be the king, Oluth had the Herd Leader's throne modified. It was a simple circular cut that allowed his ponderous balls to always dangle down while he sat, holding court for visiting dignitaries and new women for the village's collective harem.

And as they spoke, those visiting dignitaries might occasionally whisper to one another, "Surely that cannot be the lost Lady Ailara can it?"

And they couldn't be sure, for always my face was obscured beneath the potent warmth of his dangling scrotum and delicious bull balls. My job now, is only to give them support for all their weight on my face or head or tits, and always hungrily licking and lapping away at them. The effect on those visitors was undeniably intimidating. And I... I have come to realize the truth of My Minotaur. He was never mine, for I, dear reader, was always his.

END