My Mom Never Looked So Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved as quickly as I could from where I stood to my room, making as little noise as I could in the process. When I got there I threw myself on my bed and I pulled my cock out. It stood sticking up toward the ceiling and I could see the veins pulse with each heartbeat. I was harder than I could ever remember my cock being. As I wrapped my hand around my cock it felt amazing. I closed my eyes as I laid on my bed, then I slowly started to stroke my cock. With my eyes closed all I could see was my mother in all her glory in my mind. But not only was she soaking wet, but she was on her hands and knees between my legs sucking on my cock. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and I felt it coming. As I started cumming I imagined that it was spurting out of my cock onto my mothers face.

As I came down from the post orgasm high, I knew I had to do something about this. That was the strongest orgasm that I had ever felt, and it came while I was picturing my mother sucking on my cock. There was no way in hell it was right, but I knew I wanted it. I laid there thinking about where I could go from there and slipped off into a blissful slumber. I will be honest, I dreamed of fucking my mother all night. I think it was the first time I had a quote unquote "Nocturnal Emmission" since I went through puberty.

When I woke up I put some clean clothes on, ones that didn't have cum stains on them, and went down stairs. I found my mother in the kitchen doin dishes at the sink. She was wearing her silk robe that did little to hide her figure. I instantly had a hard on again. I adjusted it so that it was held to my stomach by the waist of my boxers, and walk up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I figured she would be able to feel my cock but that wasn't an important issue at the moment.

"Morning mom."

She jumped a little since she didn't hear me coming over the sound of the running water.

"Morning sweety."

"Mom, we need to talk. This silence between us is stupid. We need to get past it."

She rinsed her hands off and turned to the stove where the towels were. After she dried her hands she turned to face me and then walked past me into the family room.

"Come sit in here with me sweety."

I followed her into the family room and she was sitting on the couch. The same couch that I was fucking on just yesturday. I sat down next to her, and instantly I was intoxicated by the smell of her perfume.

"What do you want to talk about baby."

This was gonna be more awkward than I thought.

"Well, I don't know. I mean you walked in on me getting my cock sucked and you told me to go back and finish. Then I saw you come back in and see me eating Anna's pussy as you got your keys."

She adjusted herself to make herself more comfortable. She took a deep breath.

"Well, I guess I just didn't want to be a stuck up mom. I mean you are a grown boy and are able to make your own decsions. I don't know, I just didn't want you to be mad at me for ruining your fun in a way I guess."

"Well I appreciate the consideration but, wasn't it weird seeing me naked or seeing my cock?"

She shifted again, I don't know why but she looked like she was uncomfortable with the situation.

"I have seen your penis many times, I mean I bathed you when you were younger."

The way she said penis, it was hot in a weird sort of way.

"But that was different, that was before I could do any other those things myself, and that was a long time ago and before I you know...grew."

"Well that is true. I apologize for looking when I went in for my keys."

"It's okay, and I have a confession to make." It was now or never that I expose what I saw last night. She seemed interested more so than moments before.

"What is it honey?"

"Well, last night I came home early because everyone bailed on our plans. When I came home, I walked up the stairs and saw you naked, walking around your room."

She was taking it all in, then she shifted herself again.

"It's okay sweetie, I am not mad, things like this happen and its not like you have never seen a women naked before."

"But the thing is, it wasn't the fact that I saw you naked last night that I was confessing. It was the fact that my cock got harder than I can ever remember, and not only did I masturbate while thinking about you sucking my cock, but I had a wet dream while dreaming of fucking you."

She was completely blown away by what I said, she wasn't able to say anything for a while and I realized I probably just destroyed our relationship. I looked at the floor as I lowered my head to my hands. I was worried that she wasn't going to want to talk to me ever again. I was better off just masturbating thinking about her and letting the not talking thing work itself out. Then I suddenly felt her hand on my shoulder, but I didn't want to look up at her.

"Honey, look at me."

I begrudgedly looked up and what I saw took my breath away. She was sitting there completely naked, the robe was at her feet on the floor. I was about to say something but she reached up and placed a finger on my lips to keep me quited. Then she grabbed my hands and put them in hers. She leaned in and kissed me softly on the cheek and then looked me in the eyes. She saw whatever she wanted in my eyes because she leaned in again and kissed me on the mouth. She leaned back and looked in my eyes, as she did so, she pulled my hands up and placed them on her tits.

I still couldn't believe what was happening, but I started to slowly message them and twist the nipples between my fingers. Mom was laying her head back an moaning as I pulled on them. She reached up yet again and ran her fingers through my hair. She then pulled me toward her, but this time, she pulled me to her tits. I started to suck on the nipples and bite them as I pinched the other one. She was moaning now. After I thoroughly played with both nipples and they were too tender to continue, she pulled my face away from them and up to hers. We started to make out and she pushed me back and climbed on top of me.

She was kissing my neck and got frustrated by my shirt. She kneelled up and pulled my shirt over my head.

"Since we are taking a moment to remove the shirt, we might as well do away with these."

She leaned down and hooked her hands into my waist band and pulled my shorts and my boxers down. When they were off and she straddled me, my cock was laying in conctact with her pussy as she ground herself on it and kissed my chest. When she got to my nipples, she started to bite them and suck on them. I didn't know what to do with my hands so I started to run it through her hair pulling her closer to me.

"Do you like how I suck on your nipples?"

"Oh god Mom, you are the best!"

She bit each one again and then started kissing her way down my stomach and to my cock. She wrapped her hand around my cock holding it up, hovering over it she slowly pushed a large drop of spit out of her mouth and watched as it dropped onto the head of my cock. She used her hand to spred the spit all over my cock as she sucked each of my balls into her mouth and sucked hard on them. It felt amazing. She continued to kiss my balls and lick her way down to my ass. She started to tongue fuck my ass while she stroked my cock. When she came up and looked me in the eye, she slowly stuck two fingers ino my ass. I moaned and openned my eyes in time to see her look me dead in the eye and take the head of my cock into her mouth.

"Fuck Mom, your mouth is amazing."

But I wasn't to leave her left out, I pulled her around so that she was straddling my face. Her pussy was inches from my face and I could see how red and swollen it was and just how wet she was. It smelled amazing and I couldn't wait to suck on her clit. Before I could have a chance to do it for myself, she started to hump my face while sucking my cock. Her pussy tasted amazing and I was fucking her with my tongue while she ground her clit onto my chin. She was sucking my cock like a vacume cleaner when all of a sudden she went stiff and started shaking, next thing I knew there was a rush of fluid flooding my mouth, and it tasted so sweet. That was when it occured to me that my mother just came on my face. That pushed me over the edge and I started coming. The first couple shots hit my Mom in the face and chest, but she dropped her mouth onto my cock to catch the rest.

She swallowed my load as she turned around and laid her head on my chest. We laid there for a few minutes while we calmed down.

"Well, that was a great warm up. But I need a cock in me, I haven't had one that large since I kicked your father out, and frankly, my didlos are not cutting it anymore. Now come with me, you are going to fuck me in my bed."

With that she got up and scampered out of the room, it took me a moment to realize I was still sitting there and I ran after her. When I got to the top of the stairs she was kneeling on the bed beckoning me with her finger to come to her. I walked in and climbed on the bed and she kissed me as she pushed me down. I laid back and she climbed on top of me, reaching down to line my cock up with her pussy before bottoming out and starting to grind on my cock.

"I fucking love your cock Kyle. It fills me up, it has been too long." She was talking between gasps.

"Your pussy is fucking amazing mom, I can't believe I am fucking my own mom."

She started to get more forceful with her humping action, instead of just grinding, she started bouncing on my cock, and I was treated to the greatest view ever as her tits bounced in front of me. That was at least until I pulled her down by her nipples and took them into my mouth. She was moaning up a storm and thrashing her head around. It was only moments until her first orgasm rocked her body. She was out of energy, but I wasn't done yet, so I rolled her over and started pounding into her pussy. She just laid there pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit. After a few minutes of profanity, I pulled my cock out and sprayed her face and tits with my cum.

"Son, that was the best sex I have ever had."

"Mom, you are the best, I never want to take my cock out of your warm pussy."

"Don't worry, we will be having more sex than you can imagine. You will be sharing my bed from now on"

With that I leaned down and kissed her as I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep in each others arms. I couldn't wait till we woke up and got cleaned up. And if this sex was this amazing, I couldn't wait till we start experimenting.

*

As always, I welcome any and all feedback. Leave a message here, or email me via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

12