My Mom was the Best Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned softly as her father rubbed her clit while fucking her doggie-style against the kitchen counter. "Cum for me like you did for Adam, Rosemary, because I'm going to mix my old sperm with your son's inside your lovely tight Cunt."

She gasped loudly as her body succumbed to her father's advances. "Oh My God, Dad," she moaned as her body started to shake with another orgasm. "I'm gonna cum on your big cock."

He felt her body tense and quiver against the kitchen counter. He thrust harder and harder to catch up as he felt her hot juices come rolling down her velvety canyon.

She felt her Dad grab and squeeze her left tit as he rubbed her aching clit. He roughly squeezed her erect nipple and swollen clit at the same time as he was thrusting as deep inside her as he could. She could feel another orgasm building in her soaked pussy as he continued to fuck her with long deep strokes.

"Oh God Dad, I'm gonna cum again," she moaned as she slipped over the edge. A moment later, she felt his cock swell and then begin to spurt his ancient seeds deep inside her quivering pussy. He thrust again and again, until his cock softened and slipped out of her wet fuck-hole.

"Now, you have a really good mixture of sperm inside your sweet pussy, Rosemary, so you really better go get yourself cleaned up," he stated as he pulled up his baggy pajamas and walked out of the kitchen.

She leaned on the countertop and groaned softly as she felt her Dad's cum running down the inside of her thighs. She couldn't believe how big her Dad's cock was and that he had fucked her to several orgasms like that after she had just been with Adam. She walked down the hall and turned on the water to take a long, hot bath. She needed to wash away all the sex juices that had been deposited inside her body in the last 5 hours. She took a long bath, cleaning as much of her father's cum as well as her son's cum out of her dilated pussy.

She walked down the hall and her Dad gently patted her on the ass as he began to slip past her. She turned to say something to him and he kissed her mouth before sliding his tongue across her thin lips. She opened her mouth to let him in and he pulled her crotch against his growing erection while squeezing her tight ass.

"I'll stop down to your house to see you soon, Rosemary," he stated as he cupped her ass and brushed his other hand across her soft breasts. She choked back a low moan in her throat as his fingers found and then tweaked her erect nipple through her thin shirt. She felt a new warmth spreading through her lower body as he whispered, "I want to suck on these beautiful erect nipples while my big dick is sliding in and out of your tight little pussy until we both cum again, Rosemary."

She got Adam and Jack out of bed to eat breakfast with the family, kissed her Mom and Dad goodbye and quickly headed for home. She wondered as she drove along how she had become such a cock slut for all the men in her immediate family.