All Comments on 'My Mother in Law Ch. 02'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I think the old bitch is just saying she doesn't want to lick her daughter's pussy

But in reality she wants to suck her daughters cunt really bad...

I think he should make the old bitch into a regular muff diver and have her suck his cum out of her daughter's pussy, and then eat her daugher out until she cums.

Of course he would have to get his wife drunk a lot to make her pussy available to his MIL. Perhaps his wife would like to be sucked off by her mother after he trained both women. The old bitch trained into being an outstanding pussy eater and his wife being trained into wanting her pussy licked all of the time.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
very good at being bad !

Excellent description of down at the heels senior milf who's just starting to realize that the world is bitchier then she ever dreamed or dared to be. The sex is hot but the character study is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wife mom in control

Wife mom walk around with the scent of the baby oil coming from between her as cheeks drives me crazy. One sunday she had stayed over from Saturday night and I was watching the Philadelphia eagle game and she sat at the other end of the couch with her legs up and her feet pointing at me. While my wife was in the kitchen cooking. I looked over at her and she raise her sun dress and exposed her anal to me and made it open and close with oil all over it. It was hot.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Interesting story. AAA++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous