All Comments on 'My Mother The Whore'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7over 16 years ago
WONDERFUL!

This story is what true erotica is all about.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 16 years ago
Splendid flashback

I loved it. I adore the theme of a mother's naughty past catching up with her son! Very steamy...would love to see this story expanded! Well done, Pussyrider, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Fun

Well we all have something in our past we would rather people not know,just so happens this mom had a quite erotic past.I worked a lot for a government department in the SOHO area in the late 60,s,things were nowhere near as sordid as many believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing...

This is one of the most amazing stories that I have read concerning insest. Candy was still able to read men like she did 40 years earlier and she was proud of that fact. She and her son not only had a relationship, but a tender loving relationship. I would love to see another edition of this where dear old dad gets involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Life In the old bint yet

I see that you come from Scotland,nothing against the Scots,in fact I am one myself,you must admit she must have had plenty of porridge[with cream]to have maintained her go?

InnocentSonInnocentSonover 16 years ago
Excellent

I'd love to read more and more of your mother and son stories. Please make as many as you can.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
My Mother The Whore: "Candy Cumcake" and Ian (Mother and Son)

Un-named mother seems to have no remorse about the uncovering of her illusory past. In all honesty she and her husband (Ian's mother and father) had probably comes to terms many years ago with the knowledge that someday there could be recriminations and discovery of their sordid past.

Mother un-named wasted no time in reverting back to "the good old days", because as soon as Ian threw money on the table she, I'm sure purposely, went into her whoring character and in effect let her son know this is what I did, take it or leave it!!

Of course she had not forgotten "how she rode that bicycle" and it quickly came back to her. In fact, she and Ian's father probably did role play now from their "good old days" of him (Ian's father) pinping for his whore (Ian's mother)!

A most unusual theme for an incestual relationship of mother and son, in particular 39 years after his mother's whoring days. The story is lurid, erotic and lusty. There is no more love now than has existed for the 39 years of her son's life; it's just pure, raw, unadulterated, wham bam, thank you ma'am sex--for money ala a role in the hay for a "John" and his whore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Since my dad died my mom started fucking his male friends in her work.She told me that her boss and friends satisfy her hungry pussy,keeps her happy and she really loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky guy

My mom was not a whore but I fucked her often. My old man drank too much and she didn't enjoy fucking him. I was 12 years older than my sister and mom always called me her man and told me that I was a better father to my sister than our dad was. When I turned 15 she came into my room and told me how much she loved me and how good I was to my sister and what a good father I was. She told me that she wanted me to be a good husband to her. She kissed me with so much tongue I thought it was almost down my throat. Then she took out my cock and sucked me off until I came in her mouth. She kept sucking until I got hard again and then she pulled me on top of her and guided my cock into her pussy. From that night she kept teaching me how to fuck. I fucked her for years, even after I was married. My wife, mother, father and I took a trip from Northern CA to Southern CA to visit my inlaws. My father hadn't been fucked in a while and tried to get into my mother in laws pants while they were in the pool but couldn't. He and my wife were a little drunk and she felt sorry for him so she fucked him. I went outside and found my wife nude in the pool. I got in to help her out and she asked me if I was going to fuck her again and called me by my fathers name. I told her that I sure was going to fuck her and did. The next day, my father felt so bad that he fucked my wife. I told him not to worry about it because I had been fucking his wife for years. The four of us finally let it all out in the open. For the rest of their trip, my father and I would trade beds. He'd fuck my wife and I'd fuck my mother. Then we'd go back and I'd eat my wife's cunt that had his cum in it and give her a good fucking. My mother even let him fuck her after many years of keeping his cock out of her pussy. My wife did turn into a good whore. I pimped her out quite often with friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous