My Mother's a Porn Star!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,291 Followers

Her laugh turned into a hot moan as I started rubbing her clit in circles. The moan sent a thrill through me and I realized my cock hadn't even gone down, but was still standing at attention between my legs. Mom moaned again then lifting her other leg, placed it on the chair as well so she was squatting over me. She leaned more of her weight on me, but with her legs now open I was able to start driving my fingers deeper inside of her.

"That's it honey, nice and hard, I like it like that!" she moaned in my ear.

To my delight she rested her head on my shoulder and I felt her body relax. She began emitting soft sighs in my ear each time my fingers plunged into her and I could feel her thigh trembling against the edge of my hand as I began pressing harder on her clit. Mom began rocking into my hand and she was breathing hard in my ear. The feeling of her hot breath on my neck and her even hotter pussy around my fingers had my own hips rocking and I began moaning around her nipple as I pushed my hard cock up at her.

I groaned when the tip hit her thigh and sitting up, Mom reached back and grabbed my cock.

"Oh, youth and enthusiasm!" she laughed, "Okay baby, your hot little Nikki will let you have some pussy."

Still holding my cock, she let her legs down until she was kneeling on my thighs and leaning back pressed the head of my cock to her pussy. Holding onto my shoulder she gave me a wink and letting her weight go drove my cock inside of her.

"Oh shit!" I cried out as my cock was engulfed by her amazingly hot and extremely wet pussy.

"Fuck yes!" Mom called out in my ear. "That big dick feels so fucking good!"

I gasped as Mom started rapidly bouncing up and down on my lap, riding me hard and fast. The chair was squeaking and I was afraid it would break she was driving into me so hard. Then again who the hell cared? I was getting the shit fucked out of me by a smoking hot cougar who just happened to be my mother and was screaming in my ear telling me how good my cock felt. Mom's big tits were bouncing in front of my face and bending my head, I fastened my lips to her right nipple.

"That's baby!" she moaned, "Fuck your cock feels good!"

Her pussy felt damn good that was for sure. I'd never had a girl fuck me like this. My hips were barely moving, but Mom was lifting herself up until I was almost completely out of her, before slamming back down on me. We both moaned every time she came down on me and she was so wet I could feel my thighs getting wet. I had wrapped my hands around her waist and was enjoying guiding her hips as she fucked me.

'Hold on!" Mom moaned in my ear. "I need to cum!"

The chair was only a couple of feet from the edge of the bed and keeping my cock inside her, Mom leaned back and bracing her hands on the edge of the bed started grinding her hips into me. I groaned as my cock was bent at an angle and her pussy was now teasing me. Grabbing my hand, Mom placed it on her pussy and whispered, "Make me cum on that nice young cock!"

I didn't need to be told twice and placing my thumb back on her clit started rubbing it in hard circles.

"Oh, just like that!" she moaned. "Be good to your Mom!"

I couldn't believe how could she looked! She was propped up on her elbows and those perfect tits were bouncing as she pushed herself on and off my cock, she was sweating and sandy brown hair was sticking to one of her cheeks. Her mouth was open and she was moaning louder each time she slipped my cock inside her. I watched my thumb rubbing her swollen button and even better was the sight of my cock working into her open pussy. Mom gasped and cried out,

"Don't stop! Right there baby! Make me cum make me...Oh!"

Mom let her head fall back and emitted the loudest cry I'd ever heard from a woman. Her hips started grinding wildly onto my cock and her back was arching, pushing me deeper into her. Mom cried out again and I groaned as I felt her hot pussy contract around my swollen cock. Mom gasped then released another loud cry and I felt a warm gush of fluid flow around my cock. Mom whimpered and pulling back slipped my cock from inside her.

"Holy shit!' I exclaimed when along with my cock a stream of sticky fluid spurted from her pussy.

"Hmmm didn't know I could squirt could you?" she giggled, "Guess they didn't put that video up there!"

Mom dropped her legs to the floor and pushed herself backwards until she was on the bed. Lifting her legs, she let them fall open and beckoned to me.

"Get over here and fuck me like I need it!"

I stood up and stepping forward grabbed her around each ankle. Her pussy was right at the edge of the bed and leaning forward I slammed my cock into her pussy so hard my balls hit her ass.

'Fuck yeah!" she cried out. "Just like that baby! Fuck the shit out of me! Show your mother how bad you wanted her!"

I spread her legs further open and started fucking her as hard as I could. I'd never fucked like this before and realized those movies weren't bullshit, older women really did love cock! Beneath me, Mom had grabbed her tits and was playing with her nipples as I continued to pound her pussy. She was so wet my cock was making wet sucking sounds when I slid it out and my thighs were soaking wet from her pussy squirting when I drove back into her.

Mom was yelping each time I slammed into her and her sweat slicked tits looked amazing. I was sweating quite a bit myself and could also feel myself getting ready to cum again. I started breathing heavier and pumping her even faster when she cried out, "Stop, I want you to suck me off first!"

I slowed down and sitting up, she pushed me in the chest. I reluctantly slid my cock from her then moaned when she quickly took my dripping cock into her mouth and started slurping on it. She moaned as she sucked me down to my wet balls and I grabbed her hair as she started sucking me hard and fast. My legs started to shake and removing me from her mouth she gasped, "Damn I love how I taste off a nice young dick." looking up at me she winked, "Now why don't you see how good I taste?"

I quickly dropped to my knees and as Mom placed her feet on my shoulders eagerly buried my face in her sopping wet snatch.

"Oh look at you!" she cried out as I plunged my tongue into her hot little box. "Oh, you want that pussy don't you baby?"

"I need this pussy!" I moaned as I began licking hr pussy up and down.

"I like that!" she purred, "Oh I like that! Tell me again, but say my name!"

"Nikki I want your pussy!" I moaned as I worked my tongue back down through the hot folds of her pink flesh. "I want to make you cum!"

"Keep going and you will." Reaching down, she spread her pussy open, "Suck that clit! Suck your slutty mother off!"

I fastened my lips around her clit and started to suck it in and out of my mouth. Mom moaned and started shoving her hips into my face. My cheeks were already soaked and my mouth was full of her juice and I loved every bit of it! Goddamn she tasted good. Even as I sucked on her, I thought of what she had said, it wouldn't be just once, I could fuck her all the time!

"Come on baby, use your fingers!" she moaned.

I obediently shoved two fingers into her dripping pussy and she cried out as I started shoving them in roughly.

"That's it! That's how I like it!" she yelled, "Good and hard, I'm not one of your little girls Bobby!"

I started moving my fingers faster and sucking her clit harder. I was desperate to fuck her again and wanted her to cum nice and hard so she would let me. Mom was moaning and wiggling her hips. Her pussy smelled and tasted so sweet and the sound of my fingers plunging into her pussy was getting me harder by the second. I didn't think things could get any wilder until she called out.

"Shove a finger in my ass!" I paused and she thrust her hips at me. "I said put it in my ass!"

I brought my other hand up and quickly shoved my finger into her pink rosebud. Mom let out a loud squeal and started rocking her hips into my fingers. I'd never felt a girl's ass before and couldn't believe how tight it was, I could also feel my fingers sliding into her pussy through the thin skin between her pussy and ass.

"Look at you! Fingering my ass, you like that ass baby?"

"Yes." I managed to say around her clit.

"Yeah, it nice and tight? Wait until you get your cock in there!"

I slowed up wondering if I heard her right and she continued, "I'm going to let you baby, I'm going to let you fuck your mother's tight little ass, after all, I am in your debt!"

I'd continued sucking her clit and between that and her talking herself up, Mom went off like a rocket. She let out another long loud wail and began bucking wildly, grinding her pussy in my face. I fought to keep my lips on her clit and my fingers moving as she writhed and squealed on the bed. I gasped as she wrapped her legs around my head, trapping my face between my thighs. I didn't care one bit and kept my tongue moving as she continued to moan. She gasped as she had before and shoved her pussy hard into my face. Her body seemed to pause then with a loud cry her hips jerked and my face was sprayed with a gush of warm sticky fluid.

She dropped her legs and grabbing my hair held my head as she lifted her pussy and cried out again. Another squirt of her cum sprayed from her pussy and directly into my mouth. I swallowed it and moaning at how good it tasted lunged forward and started licking and sucking the wet lips of her pussy.

"Oh good boy!" she moaned, "Clean that pussy for me! Oh, I am going to give it to you so good for that!"

Mom sat up and grabbing my shoulders pulled. I stood up and as soon as my cock was in front of her face it went into her mouth. Wrapping her arms around my waist, Mom pulled me into her, shoving my cock all the way into her mouth. She started bobbing her head furiously, and grabbing her hair I started fucking her mouth. Mom stayed still and moaned as I once again face fucked her. Yanking her face from my cock, Mom rolled over onto her hands and knees and lowering her head to the pillow pointed her ass at me.

Her pussy was at the exact height of my cock and grabbing her hips I plowed into her so hard she almost fell onto her face.

"Oh my fucking god!" she called out as I started hammering away at her.

I shook the sweat from my eyes and took in the sight of Mom's magnificent ass and body, her back was covered in sweat and her long hair was plastered to it. Reaching up, I grabbed the back of the white bra and using it as a handle pulled her towards me as I fucked her.

"Look at you!" she cried out, "Go ahead baby pull my hair too!"

I grabbed the end of her hair and pulled her head up as I slammed the shit out of her. Mom squealed in pleasure as I repeatedly slammed my cock into her squirting pussy,. She clamped her legs against my thighs and the feeling of her stockings against my legs added yet another sensation to my fucking her. Looking down at her round firm ass, I let go of her hair and gave her ass a gentle slap.

'Oh come on!" she called over her shoulder, "Better than that!"

I lifted my hand and gave her a good hard slap that stung my own palm. Mom yelped then laughed, "Other side!" I smacked her other cheek and she moaned as I did. I let her bra go and digging my fingers into her sweaty hips started going as hard as I could. Mom was moaning continuously and I could feel my balls slapping against her pussy. I looked down at her ass and imagined spraying a nice hot load of cum there when she called out. "Stop!"

I groaned, but did as she asked. I needed to cum and hadn't wanted to stop. My eyes widened as reaching back behind her, Mom spread her cheeks open exposing her asshole.

"Go on baby, come take my ass."

"I...I never...."

"Ohhh than that's even better, I get to be the first ass you fuck." She looked over her shoulder, "Let's go Bobby, don't be a little boy, be a man, fuck your nasty little Nikki in the ass."

Grabbing my cock I placed it against her ass and started to slowly push it in. I groaned at how tight it was and how different it felt, it was tighter and not as wet, but damn it felt good! I started to ease a little deeper then cried out as Mom shoved herself backwards, burying my cock balls deep in her ass.

"Fuck yeah!" she cried out as she began to rock back and forth sliding my cock in and out of her ass. "Oh, that feels good! I love it in my ass!"

Grabbing her hips again I started fucking her, but more slowly. Mom was moving in time with my thrusts and I watched transfixed as my glistening cock slid in and out of my mother's ass.

"Yeah, you thought about this didn't you?" she asked. "You want to fuck my ass just like that kid in the video, don't you? Fuck your nasty mother like she deserves it, treat her like a slut!"

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed as I started fucking her harder. "Fuck her like a pig!"

"Pig?" she moaned, "You like that one; you want me to be your pig? I'll be anything you want, now stop playing and really fuck me! You saw that movie I can take it baby, now give it to me! I want you to fuck my ass until you cum!"

That was all I needed to hear, I drew my hips back and after a brief pause to take a breath let loose and started tearing into her ass as hard as I could. Mom released a high pitched squeal that sent a shiver through me and started driving her own hips back into me as hard as she could. She was yelping and squealing loudly, but fucking me as hard as I was fucking her. Her tight ass was spreading around my cock and I was plunging in there faster and harder than before. The sight of my cock slamming into her ass was driving me crazy and again I could feel my legs start to shake.

Somehow I found a way to start going even harder. My heart was pounding and I was breathing like a bull, there was no way I wasn't going to cum this time. I began to tear into her with everything I had and Mom's screams fueled my fire. I groaned as I felt the cum beginning to build up within me and started gasping with every thrust.

"That's it baby cum for me!" she moaned in between squeals, "But pull it out! I want it all over my tits!"

I gave her a few more short brutal thrusts and whipping my cock out, squeezed it like they did in the movies. Mom, rolled over and sitting on the edge of the bed, held her tits up for me. I started pumping my cock and let out a loud yell as my cum exploded from it and hit her in the chest between her tits. I'd cum so hard it splattered showering both her tits with white drops. I aimed my cock lower and the next squirt caught her directly on her right nipple. Reaching out, Mom grabbed my cock and started pumping it herself, she turned to the side so the next shot hit her other nipple, the lowering her head, placed the tip of my cock in her mouth and started sucking it.

"Oh my God!" I whimpered as her tongue swirled around the sensitive head of my cock.

Mom kept sucking and I began to squirm I couldn't take it anymore and grabbing her hair pulled my cock from her mouth. As I stood there gasping, Mom began scooping my cum from her tits and sucking it into her mouth. When she finished she gave me a tired smile, "Goddamn, you fucked the shit out of me Bobby!"

"I..." I paused and realizing my knees were starting to buckle, sat on the edge of the bed next to her. "I...Mom you were....holy shit!" was all I could get out.

Mom laughed, then grabbing my shoulder, pulled me backwards. "Lie back honey."

I did as she said and we both slid up on my bed until we were completely on it. I lay on my back gasping and rolling over onto her elbow, Mom looked down at me.

"Have fun baby?"

"Oh yeah." I breathed.

'Me too," she smiled, "Bobby you really did fuck me good, me and you are going to have a lot of fun!"

I nodded slowly as now that we were done it began to dawn on me what had just happened.

"Hey," Mom said, tracing my cheek with her nail. "Know what I really liked?"

"I...no idea." I said softly.

"I really liked that sweet little kiss you gave me." She gave me a smile that looked almost shy, "Can I have another?"

I looked at her and asked, "Really?"

"Really." She shrugged, "Bad girls like to be sweet to and that was a nice kiss."

She leaned down and gently pressed her lips to mine. I closed my eyes and as before kissed her softly. Her lips slid gently across mine and she sighed softly in her throat as my tongue entered her mouth. She put her hand on my chest and I slid my arm around her shoulders. We began to kiss harder as our tongues danced across each other. I could feel her nipple pressing into my side and her warm skin felt good against my arm. Mom broke the kiss and smiled,

"That was nice. We'll have to take our time next time." She sighed and looking down at me asked, "You want a next time don't you baby?"

"I...you know we really shouldn't and..."

"Little late now honey." She laughed, "We're lying here naked with each other's cum in our mouths and your cock was just in your mother's ass. Point of no return Bobby."

"I guess." I shrugged, and then sighed, "Damn you were hot!"

"Glad you enjoyed it, like I said Bobby we're going to be fucking a lot and we're both going to love it."

"But dad...."

"If you cared, you wouldn't have fucked me." She pointed out. "You were the one jerking off to me Bobby, you were stroking to those movies, so don't play innocent. We're both going to get what we need from this."

"I guess you're right." I said.

"And you're not going to say anything about those movies right?"

"Right." I agreed.

"Okay, well just in case you change your mind?" Mom sat up and pointed. "Look over there."

I sat up and looked to see her pointing at my desk. I hadn't noticed the lap top was open and....The small blue light of my web cam was on.

"You...you taped us!" I exclaimed.

"I did honey." She put her hands out. "I don't want your father ever knowing and now if you tell him about it the next movie he'll see is his son fucking the shit out of his mother." She winked. "Stalemate."

"That's....blackmail!" I told her.

"No, its insurance." She told me, and then seeing I was upset leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"You weren't going to say anything anyway Bobby and you know it. You're going to want more of this pussy and I'll always give it to you, but just in case, I did what I had too."

She turned my face to hers and gave me a pout, "Are you mad at your little Nikki?"

"I..."

"I'll make it up to you honey, just like I did tonight! I told you, anything you want whenever you want!"

"Damn." I said looking down at her amazing body.

"Tell you what honey," she said, wiping my sweaty hair from my eyes, "How about you and I take a long hot shower together, then go into my room and we'll watch a movie."

"A movie?" I asked.

"Yup," she nodded, "A hot new release, Nikki Nice starring in My Mother's a Porn Star."

Author's Note: Well, hope you enjoyed my debut story of 2013. Got another fun one coming soon, "My Mother's a Horny Drunk" watch for it sometime this month! But for now as I always say we receive no payment here except for your votes and comments, so please take a moment and tell me what you think. As always, thanks for reading! LC68