My Mother's Daughter Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

Adam started retreating, easing his wonderful cock out again before moving faster back into me. I closed my eyes, basking in the erotic sensations of my perfect boyfriend and his soccer buddy double fucking me. Probably ten minutes passed like that with me totally zoned into the moment and enjoying every sensation the guys could give me. When suddenly I felt what had to be a penis touch my cheek. My eyes flew open because what I felt was impossible with Adam still in my ass and Peter under me. When I focused I couldn't believe what I saw.

Several new guys were in the room surrounding the bed with their cocks hard and ready. I turned my head to find Adam, wanting to know what was going on. He was holding his phone and leaned over to my ear and whispered.

"I texted the team, I know you've wanted this for a long time and I want you to be happy." I came instantly!

I was too over come to ask him if he was sure and bring up to him how he had said he didn't want to share me. He obviously had changed his mind and was doing this for me. My dream was becoming a reality.

The cock that had touched my cheek belonged to a tall black kid and his dick matched his stature. It was equally or larger than Drakes and I knew instantly I needed him to cum before he got a chance to actually fuck me. I lifted myself up further with my arms and opened my mouth. He grinned down at me, feeding me his wide monster. Soon I had hands all over my body and cocks being played with in every direction. Adam was still giving my ass a work out but it didn't last long before the other's want a chance. When he pulled out all the way I rolled off Peter who was pulled off the bed by the team and replaced by a Hispanic player. I caught Adam's attention before mounting the new guy and Adam smiled at me, mouthing the words 'I love you'. What better answer did I need?

Once I mounted this guy I quickly went back to sucking the large black cock so he wouldn't be tempted to take my ass. I knew I couldn't handle that and I hoped he did too. My goal was to get him to cum and quick. I didn't even pay attention to who did jump on the bed and stick their cock in my ass. I just knew it fit and wasn't any bigger than Adam. The pleasure took over again as two new fresh and hard cocks began fucking both holes with purpose. I stroked and sucked the big cock in my mouth as fast and hard as I could, wanting him to blow and knowing I was getting close. It got even bigger and his large heavy balls snugged up and up as I worked.

Suddenly the guy in my ass had reached his limit and pulled out, drenching my back with a hot and runny load of cum. He cursed like a sailor as the ropes splattered my back before climbing off the bed. Adam came forward and used a towel to wipe me off and again whispered in my ear.

"Are you okay?"

I mumbled a yes with the cock still in my mouth since I didn't want to stop and let the big man ease down at all.

"Okay, enjoy. I'll wait until the end," Adam said, smiling at me.

Seconds later another hard dick entered my ass and began to fuck me. The black guy was so close now I could feel his legs shaking and his load about to boil over. He tried to pull away but I grabbed his ass and forced him as deep as I could take his wide shaft. He couldn't stop now and unloaded down my throat a huge load of hot cum. I held him tight until he finished, squirming and shaking as I swallowed each large spurt. He finally pulled away from me and literally fell on the floor from the surprise of what I had just done.

"Damn, girl, you one crazy bitch."

I licked my lips and smiled at him. He disappeared into the crowd before another cock was presented to me. It was Peter. I don't know how he pulled off butting in line but I didn't care. I finished him off in no time since he had been worked up for a while. His load showed it, drenching my mouth and face since I didn't hold him as tight as the big guy. Adam had left the towel on the bed and I used it to wipe my mouth before the next guy arrived.

My pussy and ass were being worked and I figured I'd feel this for a few days to come, but at the moment I loved it. The next cock I began to suck was short but wide, stretching my lips but easy to swallow it. I had to stop before I really got started because the guy under me was ready to cum and wanted up. This forced everything to stop. The guy pulled out of my ass and I rolled off the Hispanic guy just as he grabbed his cock and began stroking it as he rose up to kneel. I had rolled onto my back and he knelt over me now, cumming all over my breasts. My taunt nipples caught a few ropes and he painted me up good with his white milk. Before I knew it the guy who was in my ass before lifted my legs and shoved his cock into my pussy and began to pound a way. I guess the image of the guy cumming on me was exciting for him because he soon pulled out and added his own load onto my stomach as the Hispanic guy finished up. The group of guys left were hooting and freaking out at the scene before them. The towel was getting pretty messy by then.

The two that just came crawled off the bed and two more replaced them. I quickly looked around at noticed only four more guys with hard dicks, one was my Adam who was stroking his perfect cock and taking pictures with his phone. Maybe even making a video, I couldn't tell. I changed things up a little by making one guy lay on the bed and instead of mounting him face to face I did the reverse cowgirl with his cock in my ass. Then the other guy was able to lift my legs with his arms and put his cock in my pussy as I leaned back on the other guy's chest. This position worked great for hitting my sweet spot because the cock in my pussy arched the correct way and with the added tightness of the cock in my ass it was perfect.

Wiith in a minute I was cumming again and this caused both guys to finish really quick. They both yelled they were going to cum and so I slipped backwards off both cocks and sat on the guy's chest and stroked his dick for him as the other guy splattered my body along with him. These guys weren't lasting very long but I guess I should have expected it. Only four more to go.

It took three at a time, changing back to the original position and sucking the third. Adam was still using his camera and keeping his cock rock hard in the process. The guys that had already cum left the room soon after. None of the guys I was doing were huge and fit well in each hole, but they came fast like the others, warning me ahead of time. Apparently they all wanted to finish with me on my knees and them standing over me stroking their cocks. I didn't argue and took up the position on the floor next to the bed. One after another they ejaculated on my face and breasts until all of them were satisfied. They thanked Adam for the text as I wiped myself down. I was now alone with Adam.

"Well, was it everything you thought it would be?" he asked sitting next to me on the bed.

"Yes, I'm really surprised you did this for me. It means a lot, let me just say that."

"I know, and I made a video so you can remember it and see what we all saw."

"That's just for me, right? You're not sending it to the team," I worried.

"Nope, just for you."

"Good. Now let's help you finish up, I know you're probably dying to cum."

He laughed but I could see how hard his cock was as it moved on its own with each heartbeat. I laid down on my back and opened my legs. He stood off the bed, pulling me closer to him so half my ass extended into the air. I didn't tell him what to do this time. He went right for my anus without even a hint from me. He had his phone in one hand still recording and getting a close up shot of his arched cock moving in and out of my well fucked ass. Using his finger's he opened my vaginal lips and played with my clit with his free hand and I held my legs up with my toes. I couldn't believe Adam had made my dream come true and was unselfish enough to share me with his soccer team. If I didn't love him already I really did now.

His cock felt so good inside me, his finger played with my clit and sex perfectly and watching him film the action was hot. He was definitely worked up because five minutes later he was ready to cum and handed me the phone to film it from my perspective. Long ropes of cum shot from his cock and landed on my quivering body over and over. I caught the amazing climax on video and panned up to get his expression as he finished stroking the rest onto my tummy. I thought for sure I was going to wake up and none of what had happened was real.

*****

Three weeks later we moved into our own apartment. I found a job and helped put Adam through college and pay rent. Mom and Drake remained together which was perfect for what my mother needed. Adam and I are planning on getting married now and couldn't be happier. The group sex never happened again but I have the memories saved on a flash drive we watch on occasion. So far we're living happily ever after.

The End.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers