My Name Is Heather Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers

Paula thought and then said, "Well, for starters, I'd like to feel your body. I'm dying to run my hands all over you; I want to lick you all over; kiss you all over your body; I want to suck your nipples; I want to caress you, feel your bare body against mine; I want to lick your pussy, suck your juices, stick my tongue up inside you, nibble on your labia, squeeze your bottom, and a dozen other deliciously lascivious things. That's partially what I have in mind. And that's just for starters. I lust for you, Heather. Lust, lust, lust!

"If you would permit any of those things, it would make me very happy. If you'd like, I'll go online and find out what else other lesbians do for pleasure and add them to the list. Please, Heather, let me give both of us pleasure. Just allow me access to your body.

Heather, since you're straight, I won't ask you to do anything for me - if I can help it," Paula pleaded.

"Whoa! That is overwhelming. Paula, let me think about it. This is just too sudden for me to assimilate right now. But, Paula, in case I can't do as you ask, remember that I do find you extremely attractive and incredibly sexy. I have thought many times during the last few weeks that you make my pulse race. Please don't coax or pressure me. I'll give it all my attention and let you know as soon as I know. Acceptable?" Heather answered.

"Oh yes, Heather. It's more than I could have hoped for - just hours ago. I won't bring it up again, but I will continue to try to entice you - in the laundry room. I just won't vocalize what I would like to do to you," Paula responded.

___________________________

Endnote: Heather and Paula are the actual names of the two women depicted here, and who asked to be in the story. While this story itself is not factual, character description is close, and the sex scenes are closer.

Heather and Paula discussed the sexual aspects they wanted performed with each other in this and ensuing chapters. I was privy to that information and, with their permission, have incorporated it into the stories.

The characters in my stories have a real life counterpart whom I know, or they have been suggested by readers who wanted their story told. One positive aspect of this is it makes it easier for someone with a memory problem like me, to keep track of them in the stories.

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers
12