My Name is Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Slut's Master invites a special guest for dinner.
6k words
4.55
65.2k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: For context I highly recommend reading the first chapterMy Name is Slut as well as its prequelA New Experience before reading this chapter if you have not already done so. Thank you for reading my stories and comments are always greatly appreciated.

I arrived home from my day at work a little disappointed. When I received the text from my husband Jeff earlier in the day I was hoping he wanted to play tonight since our daughter Sara would be staying with a friend. Instead he informed me that he had a very special client that would be joining us for dinner. So instead of going upstairs to change into my usual outfit I took the groceries I picked up on my way home into the kitchen. The rest of the afternoon was spent preparing another fabulous meal for my husband's and one of his special clients. I enjoy most aspects of playing the dutiful wife and hostess, but there are times that the work conversations could get to be more than a little boring to me.

Around 6, I heard the front door open and my husband yelling from the door, "Susan I 'm home. Sorry for the late notice on dinner, but this was completely a last minute thing. I really hope that you don't mind."

"No problem Dear. You know I love to cook when it comes to impressing your clients. What time is your client getting here?"

"Should be here in about a half hour, I am going to run up stairs to get a quick shower," Jeff said as I heard him running up the stairs.

About 30 minutes later the door buzzer sounded. Opening the door I was very surprised to be greeted by a familiar face but one that I had not seen in a few months. Looking at the tall woman standing there on the front porch I thought to myself, "This night might turn out to be very interesting after all."

"Hello Rhonda, It has been a while since we last saw each other. How have you been?"

"Just great Susan, it is really nice seeing you again too," Rhonda replied.

"Can I get you a cocktail or anything else to drink?" I responded showing our guest into the living room.

As she followed me through the entry way and into the living room I had forgotten just how tall she is. She easily stood well over six feet in her four inch heels and her 36D-26-36 inch body dwarfing my petite 32B-22-34 and 5'2" body. Her dark brunette hair was up in bun in contrast to my own long blonde wavy hair. She wore a grey business jacket over a white blouse with a grey pencil skirt and black silk stockings covered her long legs. A large black purse hung on her left shoulder.

"Red wine if you have it."

"I have merlot or a pinot noir? And can I take your jacket?"

"The pinot will be just fine," she said removing her jacket and handing it to me to put into the closet by the door.

Showing her to the living room I said, "Jeff should be down in minute and I will be right back with that pinot. Dinner should be ready in about five minutes."

Returning to the living room with Rhonda's glass of red wine Jeff had come down stairs to join her.

Handing Rhonda her wine I turned to Jeff, "Why didn't you tell me our guess would be Rhonda?"

"I wanted to surprise you," Jeff answered.

"Well you definitely accomplished that. Dinner is just about ready. Why don't the two of you have seat at the table and I will start bringing it out."

Over dinner enjoying one of my favorite dishes to make, chicken Marsala with wild rice and mixed grilled vegetables, I was really surprised to hear Rhonda and Jeff actually talking business. Apparently she had just received a sizable inheritance and wanted Jeff's assistance in setting up a trust and help with some other financial planning she needed done. Though this was once a specialty of Jeff, he has not been that involved much in financial planning for some time since he became a VP at his family's accounting firm.

With dinner finishing up, I began clearing the table and asked Rhonda and Jeff if either cared for anything else to drink.

Rhonda said, "I will have another glass of that wonderful pinot if you don't mind."

"I'll have a scotch," Jeff added.

"Ok, why don't the two of you return to the living room and I will bring the drinks out," I said caring an arm load of dishes back into the kitchen from the dining room.

Returning to the living room with the drinks I handed Rhonda first her wine and then my husband his scotch, neat of course.

As I was returning to the kitchen I heard Rhonda's voice, "Susan," hearing my name I turned to face her, "Does Slut still have that whip I gave her following our last encounter?"

"Yes she does," I answered, "And I am very certain that she would like it very much if you were to use it on her again tonight."

Then Jeff said, "Susan, I think the dishes can wait. Why don't you go upstairs and get Slut. Rhonda and I will wait here."

"I will send her right down," I said heading up the stairs.

Upstairs I quickly stripped down and retrieved Slut's usual outfit from an armoire drawer. First I fastened the ankle and wrist cuffs around my limbs. Then I removed my wedding ring before affixing Slut's collar securely around my neck. After a quick check in the mirror of my long blonde hair and make-up I made my way back down stairs.

Returning to the living room Master and Mistress Rhonda were seated as before each in a comfortable recliner. A small end table was between the two chairs. Both of the chairs faced toward the center of the room.

I entered the living room and knelt down on the floor directly between the two chairs facing toward both my Master and Mistress. I spread my legs wide as I knelt down and then placed my hands on my thighs palms up exposing myself completely. My head bowed down eyes to the floor waiting for my Master to speak.

"Slut, You remember Mistress Rhonda don't you?"

My head still bowed I answered, "Yes Master, I remember Mistress Rhonda very well. It is very nice to see her again. I am looking forward to serving her every desire tonight. My body is yours to give to her in any way that you chose."

Hearing this Mistress Rhonda rose and walked toward me. She circled me kneeling on the floor several times. I could feel her gaze on my body but I dared not look up into her eyes.

Finally she came to a stop directly in front of me. "Slut remove my skirt." Then she turned slightly to her right so that the zipper on the back side of her grey pencil skirt was directly in front of me. I reached up with both hands and slowly pulled down the zipper then lowered the skirt to the floor. Once on the floor Rhonda stepped out of it. Standing in front of me in her high heels, and thigh high stockings held up by a garter belt she reached down and lifted up my chin to look me in the eyes.

"Slut I have been looking forward to having you serve me again for a very long time."

Then I heard Master say, "Slut you are to obey Mistress Rhonda as if it what she says came directly from me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I will obey Mistress Rhonda's every command without question or hesitation."

"Slut pull my panties down and put that talented tongue of yours to work pleasing my pussy."

Reaching up once again I slowly lowered Mistress Rhonda's black thong panties over her garters to the floor so that she could step out of them. I then crawled forward so that my mouth was between her spread legs and I began to lick and kiss the sex of my Mistress. Her musky scent filled my nostrils as my tongue gently glided up and down her slit. I kept my arms at my side using only my mouth, lips and tongue to please her. As she began to get wetter and wetter from the attention of my tongue on the lips of her pussy I moved my tongue higher in search of her clitoris. Finding that special button I focused my attention there for several licks of my tongue before returning to lick from the bottom of her opening all the way to the top. Once there I again focused on her clit, flicking it softly with my tongue. Soon I sensed Rhonda was approaching orgasm as she pressed her sex harder against my mouth and her breathing got deeper. Then her whole body quaked in orgasm as her release flowed through her. I kept licking up the juices pouring from her sex until I heard, "Slut that was even better than I remember. We're going to have such a really good time tonight."

"Thank you Mistress Rhonda. I am glad you found my efforts to your liking."

"Now Slut where do you keep that whip I gave you?"

"The whip is in my room, Mistress Rhonda."

Before I could say anything else Master spoke, "Slut why don't you show Mistress Rhonda the way to your room."

Standing but before I could take even one step Master said, "Crawl."

Returning to my hands and knees I made my way to the basement door under the stairs then descended the steps down into the finished basement. The bottom of the stairs opened into a home theatre full of comfortable chairs, a large plushy couch, and a complete mini bar and refrigerator. On the walls several family photographs hang. Crawling to one photo in particular I lift it from the wall to expose a hidden touch key panel. Entering a password known only to Master and myself releases a lock which reveals a secret panel in the wall hiding a concealed room. Pushing open the door I crawl in to my room. Mistress Rhonda carrying her large black purse and my Master follow me in. Reaching the center of the room I kneel and wait.

I watch as Mistress Rhonda looked around my room. Unlike the similar room Mistress Rhonda has at her house the walls in my room are painted white very different from the dark wood and mirrors that cover the walls in hers, but both contain several familiar pieces of furniture. All of which are designed to secure an individual in the most vulnerable of positions.

After looking over the room Rhonda asked, "This is a very nice room you have here."

"Thank you Mistress Rhonda, Master built it especially for me."

"Now if you would get the whip I gave you."

Crawling over to the cabinets along one of the walls I retrieved the long single tail whip that Mistress Rhonda last used on me several months ago. Placing the coiled whip into my mouth I crawl back to Mistress Rhonda. Upon reaching her I kneel so that she can remove the whip from my mouth.

"Slut do you remember the last time I used this whip on you."

"Yes Mistress Rhonda, I remember it very well."

"How many lashes did I give you?"

"Twenty," I answered.

"Tonight Slut we are going to see if we can top that. But first your Master and I have some other plans for you. Now start by removing the rest of my clothing."

Standing I began unbuttoning Rhonda's blouse than remove it from her shoulders. She turned her back to me after I had undone the last button so that I could finish pulling it down on off her arms. Next I un-hooking her bra to release her large full breasts, then knelt to begin rolling down her stockings.

"We can leave these on for now," she said stopping me by placing her hands on mine. "Place my clothes on the counter over there folded neatly so they are out of the way.

She turned to face me and took a few steps back placing her hands on her hips the right one still holding the coiled whip.

"Slut we have been having so much fun getting reacquainted we have totally been neglecting your Master. Crawl over to him and say you are sorry."

Crawling to Master I stopped and knelt a few feet away, "Sorry Master for neglecting you. What would you like for your Slut to do to forgive her?"

"Take out your Master's cock and please it with your mouth."

Moving forward I un-zipped Masters pants reaching inside to bring his cock into view. Opening my mouth the shaft slid easily between my lips. Using only my tongue and lips my mouth begins caressing the most important cock in the world to me. My arms remained at my side until I felt Rhonda pull them behind my back and fasten them together by the small clips on the wrist cuffs. Back and forth my head moved up and down the length of my Master's cock. Each time taking a little bit more of it deeper into my throat. Soon my nose pressed into his pubic hair as the entire length was down my throat.

"That will do for now Slut. We still have other plans for you. Stand," Master orders.

Slowly I withdrew my Master's shaft from my mouth not yet wanting to let it go then moved back. It took more effort to stand with my wrists secured but this was something I had practiced many times before and I made it to my feet with ease.

"Follow me," Master commanded.

I followed him to the large wooden padded table at the other end of the room. The height of the table was perfectly designed for me to bend over at the waist to rest my chest and head on when turned to the side. My arms were released only to be quickly re-secured to steal rings on either side of the table. My ass was made more exposed as next my ankle cuffs were secured to rings at the base of the table legs spreading my short legs wide. Then I felt the first swat of a riding crop to my butt cheek.

"One, thank you," followed quickly by, "Two, thank you."

Soon 10 well placed swats landed across my ass cheeks. Then I was released and again just as quickly my wrists refastened behind my back. A leash was attached to my collar by Rhonda. Pulling on the leash I followed. One exception to the rules, I am not required to crawl when on a leash and my arms are also secured. Rhonda held one of my Master's favorite leather floggers in her hand. The brown leather one with a dark walnut handle and 15 wide leather straps each about twenty inches long. It packs quite the sting.

Heading for the back of the room Mistress Rhonda leads me to the St. Andrews X-Cross positioned in the corner. Turning me so my back was to the device Master quickly secures my ankles into place as Rhonda released and again secured my wrists such that I am now attached spread eagle to the device then un-clips the leash. I am now fully exposed to whatever Mistress Rhonda has in store for me.

Mistress teases me by twirling the flogger and swooshing it through the air near my body, but never actually letting the straps make contact to my exposed skin. Soon I realize why Rhonda has been taking her time. Master approaches me with a long thin vibrator that he quickly inserted into my cunt hole turning it on to a dull low setting. Just enough to make my insides tingle but not bring me to orgasm.

"Slut if that vibrator slips out I am going to double the number of lashes," Mistress Rhonda warns me then gives each of my nipples a firm pinch and a slight tug.

Then without any warning the flogger strikes the outside my right tit. "One, thank you," Quickly another strike is given my left tit, "Two, thank you." Four more blows are delivered to each of my tits with only a brief pause between each pair. I count each one while still concentrating on holding my cunt muscles tight clinching the vibrator stuffed inside. Its dull humming and the whipping have gotten my cunt juices flowing and I can feel it beginning to slip. Instinctively I clinch even tighter trying to hold it in place. My concentration falters and I forget to count the next strike of the flogger. Then another one strikes "Seven, thank you."

"You missed one Slut, Now we start over and you just earned another four more," Mistress Rhonda shouts at me. "Now start over."

"One, thank you, Mistress Rhonda," followed by thirteen more alternating now between my very sore tits. Thankfully the vibrator was still lodged firmly in place. I don't think I could have managed many more. When Rhonda pulled it from between my legs my cunt muscles had locked onto it so tightly I didn't think they would ever let it go.

"Do you think she is ready to fuck yet, or do you want to whip her some more?" this came from my Master.

"I don't care if she is ready to fuck yet are not, but I am. Go bended her over that padded horse while I get ready."

Master once again attaches my leash then releases my wrist and ankles. Since he does not secure my arms I drop to the floor and begin my crawl across the room. Reaching the padded horse I climb up on to the device bending over the cross brace and placing my four limbs along the legs of the saw horse to be once again secured. My ass is high and exposed with my legs pulled wide apart.

Soon after I am secured down, Mistress Rhonda asks, "Slut, are you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes, Mistress Rhonda, please use my cunt for your pleasure."

Then without any warning or preparation something hard began pressing at my cunt hole. Thankfully the prior whippings and the vibrator had done there trick and my tight canal was now well lubricated. Two or three inches of the thick fake cock forcibly pressed into my hole then were withdrawn. Then quickly re-inserted even further, I felt my cunt loosen and expand to accommodate the size and girth of Rhonda's phallus. Each thrust harder and deeper than the one before. It was not long until I felt her hips hitting the cheeks of my ass.

"Slut tell me what I am doing to you," Mistress Rhonda commands.

"Mistress Rhonda you are fucking me."

"How does my cock feel inside of you?"

"Your cock feels wonderful inside of me. Mistress Rhonda please keep fucking me." The pleasures from her cock beginning to make the soreness in my breasts fade away.

For a woman Rhonda sure knew how to fuck. Her fake cock was doing wonders inside my cunt and definitely reaching all the right spots. Her pace increased continuing to pound my cunt from behind.

Soon those familiar feelings begin to radiate from my loins announcing it is time once again for me to seek permission. "Master, Please your slave Slut asks permission to come."

Before Master even had a chance to reply Mistress Rhonda withdrew her cock from my hole instantly making me feel empty in side.

"Mistress Rhonda please kept fucking me with your cock. Please Mistress Rhonda allow me to come."

"What will you give me for the privilege of my cock?"

"Anything you want Mistress. Anything"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Mistress, anything," I replied.

"Whip your cunt?"

"Yes Mistress, you can whip my cunt. Whip my cunt as hard as you like. Just please just let me have your cock."

"Tell me again Slut what it is I can do for allowing you to come," Rhonda said leaning over and whispering in my ear.

"Mistress Rhonda can whip my cunt as hard as she wants if she allows me to come," I screamed caring only that I would permitted to come and not the pain I was agreeing to subject myself to.

Soon Rhonda's cock began working its way back into my cunt hole. Very soon I was once again getting close. Rhonda must have sensed this because before I could even ask, "Slut you are free to come when ready."

Hearing this, the orgasm that had been building and I had been holding inside of me burst out. Every nerve in my body fired off at once pulling me against my restraints. Waves of pleasure surged through my body emanating from my clitoris and reaching all the way to my fingertips. If I was not already held down I know for sure I would have collapsed.

Given only a few minutes to regain my senses my limbs are released from the legs of the horse. Trying to stand on my still wobbly legs took some time. Eventually I stood to face my Mistress.

"Slut walk back to the table and lie down legs spread wide and knees into your chest," Rhonda ordered.

Hearing her command I begin the walk across the room. I am not being lead on a leash but willingly making the journey on my own. With each step the fear of the pain about to be inflicted to the most sensitive spot on my body increases.

When I am in position on the table, Master secures my left ankle cuff to my left wrist as Rhonda repeats the process on my right. Master further secures me with a strap around my waist holding me to the table. I am now helpless to prevent Rhonda from taking her tribute for allowing me to come.

12