My Name is Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been many months since my last cunt whipping. Rhonda smiles down at me. The desperation she sees in my eyes is knowing that I do not want to fail my Mistress.

Rhonda walks casually to the end of the table, taking up her position between my legs. She slaps the crop gently against the flat of her left hand a few times as if planning out her attack, then taking a step back looking me directly in the eyes. I look away, turning my head to the right and closing my eyes. It is best not to see the first one coming.

There was a long silence, followed by the sound of rushing air. My entire cunt exploded in pain. She struck me full force, a direct hit across the middle of my slit with the thick leather end of the crop.

My eyes popped open and I craned my neck against the table as I screamed into the air, "One,' the sound echoing off of the walls of the room. The next stroke came without warning and landed directly on my clit. This time, my scream was louder, longer, deeper, "Two," and even more guttural. It seemed to last forever. Again, the crop fell. This time on my taint, that spot just between the bottom of my cunt and my ass, "Three." Then back to the clit. I could no longer scream just sob as the strokes continued to fall. My entire pelvis was on fire. Somewhere in the depths of my pain I stopped counting. I was experiencing whole new dimensions of pain as I writhed in agony strapped to the table. But then, inevitably, I began to feel something else as well. The crop continued to fall, but I gradually stopped screaming and began moaning instead. My clit started to tingle. Then I felt a warm wave rising slowly, but steadily from the center of my sex. There was no going back now. I shuddered inwardly at what was coming. Rhonda began to strike me repeatedly on my engorged clit. Strike after strike landed with perfect precision. After a few more strokes, the warring sensations of agony and ecstasy assaulting my clit fused in to one searing, throbbing current of electricity that thrummed outward from my aching loins up in to the center of my very being. My entire body began to vibrate. I was lost now. I began to thrust out my pelvis to meet each new strike, lifting my ass off the bed as high as I could to maximize the force of the impact. Rhonda noticed the transformation taking place in me. She changed to a steady rhythm now, keeping every stroke trained deliberately on my clit. Again and again, the leather tip of her crop kissed my most sensitive flesh. I had lost count of how many times the crop had landed on my flesh. I no longer cared. I was calling the crop to my cunt now, trying to draw it into me, making it hurt me more. I needed more pain. I was almost there.

"Harder!" I screamed, "Whip my cunt harder! Harder!" I screamed again with even more urgency.

I was panting like an animal. Getting Closer

More strikes fell that felt like twenty maybe more maybe less. I was on the verge of coming. I needed one more perfect stroke.

Rhonda did not disappoint me. She pulled her arm back as far as she could and swung the crop in a perfect arc. It actually whistled as it fell and found its mark.

The sound of the impact was drowned out by the cacophony of my screams as my orgasm overtook me and I exploded in to a thousand shards of bright white ecstasy. All consciousness of my surroundings was lost as my climax over took me.

I was crying softly when I became aware of my surrounding once again. Master was cradling my head in his arms and gently stroking my hair. I was no longer in my room but lying on the large sofa in the home theater next door.

Rhonda now completely naked appeared with a glass of ice water and handed it to me. I gratefully accept. My mouth parched from my ordeal.

When I had finish drinking my water Rhonda spoke, "Slut did you come without permission?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, "Will you please forgive me?"

"Coming without permission is a serious offense. Plus you stopped counting. I could forgive one, but not both. You will need to be punished."

"I understand Mistress," accepting my fate, "I will submit to whatever punishment you see is fit."

"I know that you will, but first let's have some more fun before we deal with this matter. Is that talented tongue of yours ready to be put to work giving my pussy some more pleasure?"

"Yes Mistress." I replied.

Instead of returning to my room Rhonda took a seat on of the large recliners in the room then spread her legs wide exposing the dark curly hair of her neatly trimmed pussy. Even from across the room I could easily see the moisture forming on her protruding pussy lips. My own mouth, lips, and tongue began anticipating once again the taste of Mistress's sex. I was starting to enjoy pleasing her pussy almost as much as the cock of my Master.

As I stood to walk towards my Mistress Rhonda ordered, "Crawl to me."

Lowering myself to the floor I made my way between the spread legs of my Mistress preparing to worship her with my tongue. My mouth began to salivate with the anticipation of the taste of my Mistress's sex. The dark hairs between her legs formed a neatly trimmed triangle extended from either side of her full outer lips to a few inches above her clitoris. A glimmer of moisture forming could be seen. I moved my tongue closer to begin pleasing my Mistress.

"Start with my toes and work your way up," Mistress Rhonda commanded.

Moving my head down Mistress crossed her right leg over her left extending her right foot to me.

Diligently with my arms held behind my back I took Mistress's large toe on her right foot into my mouth and began sucking on it like it was a small cock. My tongue then moved to the ball of her foot working its way down to the heel. Reaching the heel I moved back up the arch until returning to the toes and taking each one in turn into my mouth.

Finishing with the right foot I made my way up her calf until reaching her bent knee. My tongue lingered there for several moments making tiny circle around the knee cap with the tip of my tongue. I focused on my efforts not daring to make eye contact with Mistress.

From Rhonda's knee I continued up her thigh and along her abdomen and chest until reaching her right breast. My tongue moved in concentric circles around the mound of flesh. Unlike my tits which are small and pert with tiny dime sized nipples, Rhonda's breasts are full and heavy with large nipples the size of silver dollars which become hard and protruding when aroused.

My tongue circled the nipple several times each time getting closer and closer. Finally reaching the tip my pursed lips gently kissed the tip of the nipple followed gently closing my lips and slightly pulling on it. I repeated this until the right nipple was fully extended and completely aroused. Moving to Mistress's left breast I repeated this procedure until the left nipple stood out a fully as the right.

From Rhonda's left breast I moved my tongue back down the left side of her chest and across her abdomen. Uncrossing her legs I eased my way back down to between Mistress's legs. With my tongue I made one long lick from the bottom of her opening to the top. As I did this a felt one well lubricated finger make its way into my tight back hole quickly followed by another.

"Your Master is going to fuck your ass while you lick my pussy," said Rhonda. "Would you like that?"

Briefly lifting my head to speak, "Yes Master, please fuck my ass while I lick Mistress Rhonda's pussy."

Returning my head to between Rhonda's legs I put my steaming hot tongue back to work. For several minutes I simply flicked my tongue back and forth across Rhonda's clit. It wasn't long before Rhonda's whole body was once again held snuggly in the warm embrace of sexual pleasure. Rhonda squirmed about erotically as my talented tongue kissed its way down one throbbing pussy lip and up the other.

All the while Master worked two of his fingers into and out of my ass stretching my tightest opening. Soon his two fingers moved easily in and out then I felt them withdraw completely. Next the head of his cock pressed against my loosened rosebud. With one strong hard push all of his cock imbedded itself deep between my ass cheeks.

With my eyes still focused between Rhonda's thighs I dragged my tongue straight up the middle of her feminine folds then reversed and continued down to the bottom. Not able to stop I continued bringing my tongue further down allowing it to drift even a bit lower until it reached Rhonda's tightest hole. As I approached with my tongue Rhonda leaned further back into her chair raising her legs exposing even more of her back hole giving my tongue even easier access. Pressing my mouth in as far as it would go permitting my tongue to probe deeper into her back canal.

I continued licking Rhonda's ass as my Master continued his thrusts into and out of mine.

Rhonda once again shifts her position lowering her legs forcing my tongue to move back up towards her pussy. I make my way all the way back to the top to begin concentrating on her clit. It is time for me to give my Mistress her orgasm.

I placed a hand on each of her legs then ran my tongue up and down her juicy slit several times, then flicked my tongue across her clit several times more. Rhonda through her head back and began moaning and gasping from the sensations rushing through her body. Again I licked her slit from bottom to top several times before again concentrating on her clit for a few flicks of my tongue. I continued running my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top and then gave her clit a few more extra flicks of my tongue. Mistress's pussy began clenching and releasing as her body tensed and jerked in orgasm.

Even before Rhonda began recovering from her orgasm Master began pounding my ass harder with his cock. Slowly Master's cock in my ass kept working deeper and deeper. Soon it was completely in my ass. He then began to fuck my ass faster and harder. "Yes, Master, fuck me in the ass." I cried out. "You are going to make me cum. Please Master do I have permission to cum?" I asked. Master began fucking me with even more forceful thrusts. I knew I was getting closer. "Master Jeffery, this slave really needs to cum," I asked again.

Instead of giving me permission to come Master began withdrawing his cock from my ass. "Not yet my slave, Mistress Rhonda and I still have other plans for you."

Master then lay down on his back with his hard cock standing straight in the air. "Straddle my cock Slut."

I began lowering my trimmed cunt onto my Master's cock. Deeper and deeper I slid his cock into my steaming hot and wet cunt. Behind me Rhonda moved in and squirted an ample amount of lube directly into my still gaping asshole. Then Rhonda pushed in deep with her finger and massaged my asshole. I crooned as the lube entered my rectum and I welcomed Rhonda's finger in my ass. Rhonda then put and ample amount of lube on the fake cock she now wore and eased it into my ass. I love to be double penetrated more than anything else and still fondly remembered the first time Master inserted his cock into my ass as another man I had just met was between my legs riding his cock. Ever since then I have loved to have both holes plugged.

Rhonda fucked my ass with her fake cock as I rode the cock in my cunt. Soon I was out of control and bucking frantically with the intensity of their movements into and out of my two holes. Master reached up and pinched my firm tits and hard nipples. Master and Mistress Rhonda very quickly got into a very good rhythm going as one would push in the other would withdraw sandwiching me between their two cocks. Then both would slam back into me at the same time. Soon I could not take it any longer and once again I found myself asking for what I desperately needed. "Master, your slave Slut requests for permission to come."

Just as I finish asking permission to come I feel Master's cock spasm inside of my cunt and drench my inner cunt walls with his hot seed. "Cum now Slut, Come for your Master and Mistress."

"That's it my dear cum for us, cum for both of us," Rhonda urged as I surged out of control on top of my Master and then and collapsed on top of him.

When I regained my senses Master had rolled me off of the top of him and I was lying on my back. Rhonda was standing naked over me straddling my chest. I was staring directly up at her swollen pussy lips and her large breasts above me. Her hands are on her hips with the right on holding her coiled whip.

"Slut it is time for that punishment I promised you."

The End, Chapter 2

Chapter 3: Slut is punished and then given to Mistress Rhonda for the rest of the weekend.

12