My Naughtiest Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked softly and slowly running his tongue right along me and lingering over my clit. His tongue felt deliciously warm and seemed to cover so much of my randy pussy at each stroke. It was wonderful and I let out a long moan and sank back into the chair. If I'd ever been in any doubt that tonight was going to go any further than a naughty game of cards, those doubts were gone now. I was going to behave like a total slut and these boys were going to enjoy me pretty much any way they liked!

As I leaned my head back, Rob moved to the side of me and presented me with a very hard, nicely sized nob. I opened my mouth willingly and relished the feeling as he slid it into my mouth. I was giving and receiving oral sex from two horny guys and absolutely loving it.

Rob moved to kneel astride me with his legs on the chair arms and I continued to eagerly suck his hard nob, gripping his bum cheeks to control his thrusts. Andy carried on licking and driving me totally wild as he also dipped his fingers in and out of me.

I pulled my mouth away and gasped "Andy, get a condom" Not the most explicit invitation to screw me but clear enough I thought.

Andy hardly paused his licking as I heard him rummaging for his discarded jeans and I heard the packet being opened. As I felt the head of his cock being slid across my opening I had the sense of mind to reach down a hand and check that he definitely had his 'jacket' on and then renewed my sucking as I allowed a man I'd only met that afternoon to slide his hard cock into me.

Andy screwed me steadily and deeply for several minutes. He wasn't big (but a very nice average) but the assured full strokes and slight twist of his hips ensured I felt more than adequately full.

After a while, Rob removed himself from my mouth, saying something about wanting to change positions cos he didn't want Andy looking at his arse! We moved to the sofa and Andy continued to screw me on all fours whilst I returned to sucking Rob. I really relished the feel of a proper, porn movie style 'spit roasting'

Rob started a stream of dirty talk to me whilst the boys took me at each end. It's all a bit of a blur now but I do remember him encouraging me to tell him what a tart I was, how much I loved cocks and how I wanted both of them to 'fuck my face and cunt!'

I remember very clearly asking Rob to shag me hard and being told that first I had to suck him off and take his cum. I remember readily and passionately agreeing to that too and basically begging him to have me between bouts of having my mouth filled.

I also recall saying that if their mate Danny returned home he would have me too and I would 'lick Sue's pussy juice off his cock'! Rob was the one who prompted most of this filthy talk but I was so turned on I was more than willing to say pretty much anything.

I'm afraid a lot of the evening is a bit of blur then but I do remember that Rob came in my mouth and I greedily swallowed it all. I remember Andy screwing me on my back until I came and then pulling out to whip off the condom and spray me with his hot cum.

Both lads recovered very quickly and Rob also took his turn to screw me on all fours whilst I sucked Andy's cock.

He was still wet with his own come and I loved how dirty that made me feel. Andy also came in my mouth but pulled out to spray in my face too. Whilst I was very definitely taking a submissive role the lads did make sure I enjoyed myself, checking that things were going OK for me. I came on Robs cock and before long he was back in my mouth whilst he rubbed my pussy to make me come again.

At some point we moved to the double bed in one of the rooms and all must have dozed off for a while. I awoke to find Andy licking me again. Of course both lads had worn condoms when they screwed me but Andy didn't seem too worried about licking any part of my body even though it had been liberally splashed with cum from both of them. He even kissed me, which I noticed Rob had very definitely avoided from the moment that Andy had first put his nob in my mouth. I rolled Andy onto his back, straddling him and demanding that he screw me again.

I'm a little ashamed to say that at this point Andy told me he didn't have any condoms left and I simply guided him into me anyway.

Rob moved behind me, between Andy's legs and after a while I lifted myself off Andy so that Rob could enter me from behind. They each took several turns at screwing me this way.

When I was riding Andy, Robs hands played with my tits and I could feel him wanking himself behind me. When Rob took me doggy style, I kissed Andy passionately as we stroked his cock below me. It was Rob who came in my pussy as I passionately snogged Andy, our tongues thrusting in and out of our mouths like little cocks. Then as he was still buried in me, Rob hauled me bodily down the bed so my mouth could take care of Andy. Andy basically wanked himself off into my mouth as Rob withdrew and I felt him rubbing sticky cum into my bum cheeks.

That night remains the most incredible and horny experience of my life. I was so incredibly dirty and I have to admit I loved that in particular. I have never told anyone about that night, not even Sue. I told her that I had a bit of a snog with Andy but that was all.

I took a shower at the lads apartment and they both lay idly stroking themselves whilst I dried and dressed. Then Andy walked me back to mine and Sues place. He kissed me outside, saying 'thanks, that was amazing.'

'Thank you' I replied, 'I absolutely loved it. I don't normally do that kind of thing.'

'Neither do I. I went out with the same girl for the last 3 years. We only split up about a month ago. This is the first time I've done anything with anyone else since I was about 18'

We'd never even spoken about his break up in the bars and clubs. It just brought home to me what a casual thing this had been and how very little I knew about the two guys who had just so passionately sampled my most intimate parts. Neither of us suggested keeping in touch and I'm so pleased we didn't.

I went inside to our quiet apartment. Items of Sue and Danny's clothes were scattered in the living area, telling the obvious story. I slipped into my own room and fell into a long relaxed sleep.

I never heard Danny leave.

12