My Naughty Neighbors Ch. 3

Story Info
Cindy & Sylvia have a morning surprise in store.
2k words
4.61
92.5k
22

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,333 Followers

The morning after Sylvia and I fucked each other's brains out the goddamn phone rang at 8AM, the noise as loud as Quasimodo's bells. We both jolted awake and I said, "I'll let the machine get it."

"No, answer it. It's probably Cindy."

"Cindy?"

"I told her to call me. I have to check out of my hotel at 11AM."

I picked up the phone and said hello. I heard Cindy's sexy purr. "You bad boy."

"What?"

"We heard you fucking that poor woman all night. Can you hear us as easily as we heard you?"

"Yeah, probably."

"My, we must wake you up every morning."

"Pretty much."

"We'll have to think of some way to make it up to you, waking you up so early every day. But that can come later. Put Sylvia on, please."

I handed the phone to her and she sat up to take it. She and Cindy chatted back and forth, laughing a lot, and Sylvia said, "Oh, he was everything you said he'd be. And more. He was fantastic. Naughty, too. I thought you said he was a nice boy."

Cindy said something back and Sylvia said, "He tore my panties in half before he went down on me." Sylvia waited for the reply and then she started laughing again.

Then she got serious and said that she would check out at 11AM and then catch her flight at 1PM. "Flight?" I thought. She was going away? Then I guess there wouldn't be any more work for my little guy, and my heart and dick both sank a bit.

"I know, I promised I would, and I will," Sylvia said. "I'm going to take a shower and get dressed first, but I'll take care of it. Believe me, I want to, and I will. OK? OK, bye." And she hung up.

"What's up?" I asked. "What do you need to take care of? Can I help?"

"You can, and you will. But I have to get ready first. My flight is at 1 and I have to get going."

"Flight?"

"I live in Philadelphia, honey. I used to live here, but I moved six years ago. I had to come out here for business, and I wanted to see Cindy, and she helped arrange for us to meet."

"Oh. I was hoping to see you some more."

"You will, honey!" she said. "After what you did to me last night I think I might surprise you again someday. But I'm so sore, I'm glad I'm a six-hour drive away!"

I stepped toward her and let my thickening cock rub her belly. "How about an encore right now?"

She stepped back and pecked me on the cheek. "Be good, I have to get going!"

I showed her how the shower worked and got her towels, and then I went back to bed. I sighed. I was erect again, I wanted to fuck her desperately, but it looked like I was on my own again. It actually pleased me somewhat that she was from out of town. It let me keep this little affair at arm's length, while I still might be able to see her every few months. But right now I was horny, and I wanted her right now. Oh well, I thought.

I fell back asleep, and I only woke up when I heard my hair dryer going. I dozed again, and when I woke up Sylvia walked in, wearing her tight sweater and black skirt and her hose. She hadn't put lipstick on yet, but she looked great. I told her so, and she smiled one of those sexy smiles and said, "Let me have the phone, will you?"

I handed her the phone and she dialed. I didn't know who she called until she said, "Hi Cindy, it's me, I'm ready. Is Buddy there? Good. OK, here he is. Hold on." Sylvia handed me the phone. "Cindy wants to talk to you."

I took the phone. "Still in bed, sleepyhead?" Cindy said. "I think it's time for you to wake up."

"I'm awake."

"But not, ooh, not as awake as you're going to be."

I looked at Sylvia, who was digging in her purse for something. "Cindy, is something wrong?"

"Ooooh, no. Buddy is kissing my breasts, and he's rubbing my clit, and I think pretty soon he's going to lick my pussy. Yessss, he's taking my panties off. Oh, he's gonna lick it!"

"Uh, Cindy?" I looked up at Sylvia for some guidance, and she was at my mirror, carefully applying her lipstick to pouting lips. "What's going on?" I asked Sylvia and Cindy at the same time.

"Oh, Sylvia is going to give you a blow job while Buddy eats my pussy. I told Sylvia if I arranged for her to fuck you she would suck you and tell me what you were like. Buddy said I could listen in only if he got to eat me at the same time. I'd like to sit there and watch, but maybe that will be some other time..."

I sat there transfixed as Sylvia walked to the bed and pulled the covers away, revealing my erection. "Just let me suck you, honey," she said, sticking her tongue out and giving my belly a lick. "Tell Cindy how it feels. I'll tell her how it tastes."

She wrapped her sexy fingers around my cock and lowered her head to my cock. "Oh, God," I whimpered.

"How is she?" Cindy asked.

Sylvia's head was bobbing up and down in my lap and warm pulses of pleasure radiated out from my groin. "Oh, God, it feels so good. Cindy, she almost made me come this way last night. She sucked me for half a minute and I almost came."

Sylvia took my cock and pressed the head tight against the inside of her cheek, and then pressed it tighter and tighter until it popped out of her mouth. The sensation of my dick rubbing against her warm smooth cheek and then having it pop out into the cool air, and then having her engulf me again with her mouth and doing it again and again drove me insane.

"Jesus Christ, this feels so fucking good!" I shouted into the phone.

"Oh, tell Sylvia not to make you come yet! I want this to last a bit. Buddy is sucking my clit!"

"Cindy says not to make me come too fast," I told Sylvia. "I'm really close right now."

"Really?" she teased. "Tell Cindy your cock tastes hot and salty."

"Sylvia says my cock tastes hot and salty," I said and Cindy moaned.

"Oh Nicky, Buddy is eating me so good. Sylvia said you eat pussy good too."

"She tastes really good."

"I taste really good too, Nicky."

"I'll bet Buddy would agree with that."

"I'll bet you wish you were eating my pussy right now," Cindy said.

"Uh..."

"I'll bet that you wish I was sucking your cock right now, with Sylvia, that me and her were fighting over your big cock, over who would get to swallow your come."

"Oh, fuck, Cindy."

I looked down at Sylvia and she was really working my cock over, big licks from her tongue up and down the entire length, then loud slurping sucks at the tip, and then her sexy nails found my balls and tickled them and she started sucking relentlessly. She let me go for a second and in a hungry, hoarse voice said, "Tell Cindy I'm going to make you come now. I have to have it."

"Sylvia said she's going to make me come now," I said as Sylvia began jerking my cock and sucking it and licking it and tickling it and I thought I was going to scream.

"Tell me you want to eat my pussy, Nicky!" Cindy screamed into the phone, as Buddy no doubt gobbled up his wife's cute little pussy.

"Tell me you want me to come down there and suck that big cock of yours!"

"Cindy! Please! Oh, Sylvia, FUCK!"

"Tell me!" Cindy demanded.

"Tell her!" Sylvia ordered

And I came and it was the most intense orgasm of my life, by orders of magnitude I never knew existed. Having an orgasm during sex is fantastic, but you are controlling your pleasure, you can thrust faster or slower, depending on your need. But getting this blow job put me completely in Sylvia's skilled and enthusiastic hands, and now I was totally in her power and totally out of control.

As the first gout of come spilled into Sylvia's mouth I screamed out, "I'm fucking coming, Cindy! I want to eat your pussy, I want you to suck my cock until I came all over your fucking face! I'll fuck you sore like I fucked Sylvia!!"

Cindy squealed, "Buddy's making me come! I want to make you come in my mouth, I want to feel your come pour down my throat, I want to taste you and swallow you, I want to fuck you so good that you'll beg for it the rest of your fucking life!"

And then it was over. I was panting hard and shivering and I couldn't believe the things I said. Sylvia gave me cock a few last sucks, getting the last drips of come from it, and then she looked up and smiled at me and took the phone from my frozen hand.


"Cindy? How was it? Yeah, it sounded like you enjoyed it. I think Nick did too." I managed to nod a little, and she said, "I think he's a bit overwhelmed right now. Hmm? Oh, God, Cindy, it's lick sucking a nice big salt stick. And his come tastes so good. He came like a gusher last night, and now it was still thick and hot and there was so much of it."

I looked down at my cock. It was wet and covered with lipstick. I could barely moved. Sylvia and Cindy chatted some more, and then Sylvia handed me the phone and said, "Say goodbye to Cindy, honey. I have to get ready to go."

"Nicky?" Cindy asked

"Yes," I whispered.

"Wasn't that wonderful?"

"Cindy, I shouldn't have said those things. You're Buddy's wife. It's wrong for me to think those things."

"No it is not! You can think whatever you want. It's what you do that matters. I know you want to fuck me. Lots of men would like to. But I would never do anything that Buddy didn't approve of, and this really turned him on."

"It did?"

"He knew it would torture you, and it made me come and come and come. And right now I'm gonna suck him, suck him like you just got sucked, so he's gonna get taken care of. OK?"

"OK. Cindy?"

"Yes?"

I whispered. "I do want to make love to you."

"I know you do, sweetie. Keep thinking those good thoughts. Bye bye."

I said good bye and Sylvia walked in. "Time for me to go, honey," I nodded and walked her to the door. She gave me a card with her work number and work e-mail on it, and I wrote my info on a card for her. "I'll call you first, OK?" she said.

"Are you married?" I asked her finally.

She sighed. "Yes. My husband and I...we had some problems. He was cheating on me. Instead of getting divorced, we agreed that we could have occasional...time outs. So long as the other knows what's going on, we can have an occasional fling. So this can't be a regular thing. But next time I'm in town..." She leaned forward and kissed me, and gave my cock a last playful tweak, and then she was gone.

I sighed, but it was a happy sigh. I felt powerfully vital, and alive. I wanted to go out and ride my bike for 50 miles, and that's what I decided to do. I turned to go to my bedroom, when I saw them, Sylvia's torn panties, lying on the floor by the TV. My trophy from this wonderful woman. I put them in a Ziploc back and stuffed them in the bottom of a drawer, something to remind me of a wonderful night.

christo
christo
1,333 Followers