My Neighbor Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been driving for 10 to 15 minutes and we had each reached a comfort level; her with the car and me with her ability to drive my car. We hit a straight and deserted stretch of road, so I told her to "hit the gas." She did and the Denali's 325 horsepower accelerated quickly. She was impressed with that and because I was familiar with this area, I told her to turn left at the next intersection. I knew there was a railroad track crossing about a ¼ mile ahead that created a pretty good hump in the road. The road was 2 lanes in each direction, separated by a raised curb and wide grass median. It was deserted at that time of night, so I told her to accelerate to about 60, keep both hands on the steering wheel and move over until she was straddling the white line dividing the two lanes on our side of the median.

She said, "Are you sure?"

I said "Yes, just keep a good hold on the wheel and keep going straight ahead." The Denali hit the hump as if it was nothing. Just as the car settled after one up and one down movement, I told her to "Floor it!" The Denali again accelerated quickly and we were going over 100 mph in a matter of seconds.

She was again so excited I really did think she might pee in her pants. I told her we were about 15 miles from the apartments, so we probably should head back and not push our luck on getting a speeding ticket or getting arrested.

She agreed and we slowed down to the speed limit for the return trip. She was not familiar with our location so I told her where to turn and how to get on the tollway to get back.

She said she never driven on the tollway and had only been on it with a couple of other people.

As we entered the ramp, she started to align with the "cash" booth, so I told her to change lanes and go through the "tolltag only" lane.

She again became excited, saying she had always wanted to do that, but she didn't know anyone with a tolltag and she did not know that I had one.

Once on the tollway, there was no need for giving directions for several minutes, so I started my "seduction." I told her I was really glad she had been awake when I came by earlier, that I was really excited and hyped over several things and just wanted to be with someone I knew and liked. I told her I really did not want to be by myself that night and she did not need to answer right away, but would she be willing to spend the night with me? She did not answer, but she did not seem offended either.

In a couple of minutes, I reached across the console and grabbed her tee shirt, just above her waist and pulled it up almost to her arm and "Why don't you take your shirt off and drive topless?" She pulled her right arm down quickly, pulling the tee shirt down some, but not before I got a glimpse of the side of her right breast, confirming the fact she had no bra on.

She said "No, I can't do that," but she was laughing and did not seem upset at my antics. I continued to try and get her to remove her tee shirt by both conversation and occasionally grabbing and lifting her shirt. All the time she kept say she couldn't do that, but never got mad at my trying. I never grabbed her, only her shirt and she continued to resist only by lowering her arms while never fully removing her hands from the steering wheel or her eyes from the road for more than a couple of seconds.

Once; I succeeded in getting her shirt above her breast just before we exited the tollway. I had my left thumb under her shirt in the middle of her back and pulled it up to the back of her neck. At the same time, I grabbed the front hem of her shirt and pulling it out away from her body, pulled up as high as my arm would let me go before hitting her right arm, extended to the steering wheel. Both tits popped out from under her shirt and I got a pretty good view of them before she wrestled it back down as we approached a tollbooth with an attendant on duty.

At that time she said, "Stop, someone will see." She did not say "Someone ELSE will see," but it was pretty obvious she was referring to the attendant and not referring to me.

From there it was only a few blocks to our apartment complex, so I stopped trying to get her topless. When we got back to the parking lot, the same park was available, so she parked directly in front of my door and turned off the engine. She handed me the keys and we got out with me locking the doors with the remote.

The way the apartments were arranged, there were three other doors within several feet of mine, so it was customary to speak softly and whisper that late at night. It had to be well past 1 AM, but by now she was on a similar adrenaline rush as me, so we hurried into my apartment. She looked at my desk and computer set-up and asked if she could check her email.

I said, "Sure" and proceeded to turn the computer on and as soon as it powered up, I connected to the internet before turning the chair and computer over to her.

In those few moments, she asked if she could use the bathroom and I directed her to my bath which was connected to the master bedroom. She returned, commenting about how nice my furniture was.

By then, the internet had connected, so I told her to sit down and help herself. Again, I went to the refrigerator and got me a beer and asked if she wanted one.

She still declined, but did accept a soft drink instead. After she checked her email she swiveled her chair around and started talking about various things.

I had this "home office" set up in such a way that the desk was against one wall and held the computer as well as a combination fax and cordless telephone, leaving enough desktop room for writing. The printer was on top of a single drawer rolling file cabinet to the right of the desk and just out from there was the opening leading to the small apartment kitchen. To the left of the desk, on the adjacent wall was a small drawing table with a tilting top where I would place construction plans if I was doing take-offs or bidding. At that time, the plan table held the original construction plans of the clubhouse located on the resort property I was trying to buy.

I showed her the plans, but quickly realized she had no idea what she was looking at. I sometimes forget that reading construction plans is not second nature to everyone, especially if they are not in the construction or design field. Since she couldn't understand the plans, I figured pictures would describe the property better, so I stepped to her right and started controlling the computer with the mouse.

I had all the pictures located in a folder, so I opened it showing thumbnail icons of each picture. They included several pictures I had taken with a digital camera, inside the clubhouse, around the lake, etc. and also included several aerial photos I had arranged for a professional photographer to take.

Again, she got all excited, but she seemed more impressed with my computer and the technical aspect of the pictures I had loaded onto it as well as the way I had the entire apartment set up to live there but also work from there. She really did not share my excitement about the property, so I shifted my focus to her interest and started telling about different things in the apartment.

I asked her if she had gotten a good look at the bedroom when she went to the bathroom.

She said she did not; that only the bathroom light was turned on so she really didn't see the bedroom.

I took a step toward the bedroom and then reached for her hand and said, "Come on."

I helped her up from the swivel office chair, but then released her hand to walk to the bedroom. Luckily the room was clean and the bed made. There were no dirty clothes anywhere except the laundry basket inside the walk-in closet. I had a queen size iron bed frame with a huge headboard that wrapped slightly around the mattress and open toed footboards to match. I had matching comforter, dust ruffle and pillow shams and another three or four colored pillows next to the shams. Everything was arranged as nicely as possible for a 54 year old single guy to have made the bed.

Also on top of the comforter was an Alpaca skin rug about 4 ft by 5 ft turned crossways at the foot of the bed. My ex-wife hated that rug and I never understood why. I had bought it without asking her and I absolutely loved the way the fur felt. It was great as an additional bed cover or sometimes I would lie on top of it because I enjoyed the feel so much.

Jessica asked about what it was and what it was for.

I told her everything I could about what it was, leaving out the portion about my ex-wife not liking it. I said, "You should lie on top of it naked, it feels absolutely fantastic."

She had approached the bed at the center of the foot and I was at the side of the bed to her left. We were both looking at the rug and she was running her hands through the fur, so I did not see her expression at my statement, but I also did not detect any negative gestures, verbal or otherwise.

I quickly removed all the pillows from the bed, leaving only the comforter and the rug on the queen size mattress. I grabbed the rug and turned it lengthwise in the center of the bed and pulled it up almost to the headboard. I patted the rug and said, "Here, lie down."

With what seemed like total comfort, she lay down, still dressed in her jeans and tee shirt, only kicking off the flip flops. She was lying flat on the stomach with her arms relaxed at the sides and her face turned to the side. Her feet were up against the foot of the bed, with only her toes hanging off. From the way I had placed the rug and she had laid on it, the side of her face and the portion of her bare arms below the sleeves of her tee shirt, as well as her hands were touching the Alpaca skin, but the upper portion of her bare feet were only touching the comforter. She lay still and silent and I could tell by her lack of movement and lack of speech, she was just enjoying the luxurious feel of the Alpaca skin.

I stepped to the bathroom, only a few feet away and returned with a bottle of hand lotion. I approached the foot of the bed, pitched the bottle down at her side and knee walked up the bed with one knee on either side of her legs. I said, "What really feels good is laying on it while you are getting a massage."

She just sighed and said nothing. I was straddling her upper legs just against her butt. With her jeans on I don't think she could feel that by crotch was bare and my cock and balls were rubbing against her denim covered butt. I rubbed her back just a couple of times through her tee shirt. I started at her waist with my thumbs on her spine and my fingers spread outward. I went from there, slowly to her neck letting my thumbs walk up each vertebra while my fingers were making circular motions kneading the muscles on either side of her back.

I made that trip from waist to neck twice before starting the third time under her shirt. I repeated the same procedure, letting my hands push her shirt upward as they went, until the shirt began to resist movement. Her weight and mine combined, had the front of her shirt trapped beneath her stomach. I lifted up, supporting my weight by standing on my knees, leaving a couple of inches of free space between my crotch and her upper thighs. I took my fingertips and gave a gentle lifting motion as I touched her sides just about the bottom of her rib cage. I did not try to lift her, but the gesture gave the silent message that I wanted her to lift up.

Without saying a word, she lifted her butt, supporting her weight on her knees and the front of her shoulders while I pushed her tee shirt up to her armpits. She did not lift her shoulders to allow the shirt to come completely off, so I did not press the issue. She also could not help with the shirt because of the position of her hands at her sides. She had arched her torso enough that when I reached her armpits, a simple back and forth tug of the front of her shirt, once in each direction, caused it to pop above her tits.

All this time, I had been centered above her butt and she had been lying in her original position with her arms down and her head turned to the right with the left side of her face against the Alpaca skin. As she settled back down after lifting her butt for the rearrangement of her shirt, she turned her head the opposite direction and lifted both arms until they were extended straight out from her shoulders. Her elbows were bent 90 degrees and her forearms were now alongside her head with both hands palm down right at the edge of the Alpaca skin where it is slightly thinker because of the hem on the liner. She had a loose hold on the edge, but hardly what you could call a grip.

This new arrangement and position did two things. It gave me access to much more of her bare back and now with her arms raised, the bulge of her breast visible from my position proved she was very well endowed. Being centered over her butt and her flat on her stomach; I was treated to a perfect symmetry of female form. She had absolutely no sign of body fat, but her tits were bulging about 1 ½ inch on each side, just below her arms.

This time I took the lotion and put a liberal supply on my hands, rubbing them together to warm the colder lotion. Again I started at the waist and slowly worked my way up her back, one vertebra at a time. The lotion along with the lack of the tee shirt made it much easier to give the desired effect.

I have not had any training in massage, but I know what feels good to me and I had given my ex-wife several massages and as I said earlier, she was quick to point out what felt good and what did not.

As I reached her shoulders, I became restricted by the tee shirt bunched up around her neck and shoulders, so I simply pushed her arms higher and pushed the shirt up and off her arms and then her head.

Jessica either moved or relaxed and let me move, whatever portion of her arms, hands, neck and head was necessary for me to completely remove her tee shirt. There was no conversation except an occasional "How does that feel?" on my part.

Her answer was always a low toned "ummmm."

With a complete bare and almost perfect female back to work with, I set about giving the very best massage I knew how. I repeated the same motion several times before expanding my territory to include her upper arms and her neck.

As I reached her neck for the first time, Jessica seemed to instinctively straighten her head and bury her face in the fur of the rug. This new position allowed the action of my hands to match the symmetry of her body. I would use my fingertips to massage her neck up to the hair line and then if I did not have too much lotion on my hands, I would massage her scalp with the fingertips of both hands. I abandoned her spine and made a couple of trips up her sides with the lotion covered hands. On these trips, I touched those bulges where her breasts were being pushed out past her sides. There was no resistance and all this time Jessica seemed totally comfortable and relaxed with what was happening.

If I had been a hired masseuse, I would have felt the back massage was complete and adequate. As an increasingly horny 54 year old man, I was ready to push it to the next level, so I emphatically pushed backward and landed on the back portion of her calves, catching most my weight with my knees. I grabbed her butt cheeks with both hands and said, "OK, the jeans are going to have to go!"

With no answer, she simply lifted her butt as before, but reached beneath herself to unsnap her jeans and push them down to just below her hips. I grabbed the jeans on either side and pulled them down to just above her knees, before she relaxed and lowered herself back into the same position as before.

I had to step off the bed to completely remove her jeans. I pulled them off her legs and tossed them to the side of the bed. She was now left with only a pair of pink silky bikini cut panties and still in the same face down position. I moved her feet far enough apart to get back on the bed between her legs this time. With this new position, she still could not tell I had on an open crotch rap around or that I had a raging hard-on.

I started massaging the back of her legs, stopping each time as I reached her panty line. I would reach to my side to rub her calves and then continue up her legs to that barrier of her panties. After several trips up this heavenly highway, I slipped off the bed and stood at the foot of the bed between her feet.

I started concentrating more on her calves and ankles and then spent more time on her feet. The feet have been interesting to me for some time. I would not say I have a foot fetish, but it is amazing how good a foot massage or foot rub feels after a long day of being on your feet, whether you were walking or standing or even just wearing shoes or boots all day. I have read quite a bit about reflexology, even though I have never experienced it firsthand. (Should I say, "No pun intended?") I tried to hit every pressure point I knew and then started kissing and licking her feet. Nothing really sloppy, but more like a gentle tongue touch. Then I took each toe into my mouth and sucked on it gently.

For the first time, I was getting a physical and verbal response. She started squirming and moaning and as her legs moved I got my first glimpse of the panty covered pussy. She had a damp spot about the size of a quarter and her movement had caused the panties to crawl up giving quite a camel-toe affect. After spending what seemed like several minutes on her feet, I leaned forward, resting the front of my thighs against the mattress with my feet planted firmly on the carpeted floor.

I reached up and grabbed her panties on either side of her waist and started pulling. Jessica lifted her butt again and I pulled her panties off her legs and feet, throwing them to the side like her jeans.

With this new freedom, I returned to the bed between her calves and again massaged her upper legs. I repeatedly coated my hands with lotion and massaged her muscles with slow, but firm circular motion. I started with the back of her knees and worked my way up to her hips. I massaged her hips completely without missing a single spot. I would work my thumbs up the crack of her ass and my fingers up the outer portion of her hips.

I then started at her lower thighs and moved my hands up toward her ass with slow circular motions with my right hand moving clockwise and my left hand moving counterclockwise. At the junction between her thighs and hips, here was a noticeable bulge of her ass; still nothing that would be called body fat. She had the kind of ass that provides a place to grip if you are hugging her face to face. As I reached that point, I continued the same motion until I reached her waist. In doing this, as I passed her hips, I would separate her ass cheeks giving me an unobstructed view of her asshole and pussy.

The first time this happened was unintentional, but the view was so great I tried it again several times. I have learned over the years, especially while I was married to by younger wife, that a 21 year old woman is completely aware of her body and she knew exactly what I was seeing when I separated her ass cheeks.

I am not sure of her genetic influence; maybe Mediterranean, possibly American Indian or even Mexican. Whatever it was, gave her a natural all-over tan skin tone with absolutely no tan lines. It was mid-May and of all the times I had seen her, she never made any reference to tanning or "lying-out." Even the inside of her ass crack was this same color. There was a small circle of slightly darker puckered skin, about ¼ inch wide all the way around her asshole and she had slightly protruding pussy lips that were the same color, somewhere mid-way between her skin and her hair colors.