My Neighbor Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During all this time, since first lying down on the bed, Jessica had not spoken a single word. She had only sighed and moaned several times, in obvious appreciation for what I was doing at that particular moment. Her responses to my request told me she was completely aware of the situation and comfortable with exposing her body to me. If she needed to lift a portion of her body to allow me to remove a piece of her clothing, she did it without hesitation. The one time she needed to help, she reached beneath herself to unsnap and unzip her jeans and even pushed them down below her hips willingly with her own hands.

Since I first got on the bed with her, I had either been on top of her jean covered thighs and butt or I had been between her naked legs. She had remained flat on her stomach with her head either turned to one side or buried face down without looking directly at me. If she had stole a glance at all, it would had to have been during her squirming while I was working on her feet and at that time I was standing at the foot of the bed, so I am not sure if she knew my crotch was uncovered all that time, but I don't think she had actually seen it.

All night, the times I had been sitting; she was always at my side or behind me. When she had seen me standing, I was not erect, so she had no obvious clue of how I was dressed. I didn't get hard until I was massaging her back and sides and felt the side of her bulging tits a couple of times.

I was ready to take this to the next level and thought she was thoroughly massaged on her backside, so I made sure there was no excess lotion that would transfer to the Alpaca skin, and then lifted both her feet by reaching beneath her ankles. When her feet were directly above her knees and in front of me enough to pass as they moved to the side, I gently pushed them together and then to our left, causing her right hip to lift slightly. When her feet were a few inched off the mattress, I said; "Time to turn over."

She flipped over quickly, readjusted her position so she was lying in the same spot on the rug, lifting herself as necessary with her arms several inches to her sides and her feet planted on the mattress. This movement and readjustment caused her legs to rapidly change position several times. When she would lift herself using her feet and elbows, I would get a glimpse of her pussy, similar to the 180 degree reversal of my previous view when I had separated her ass cheeks. Sometimes one leg would be extended and the other one splayed to the outside leaving her pussy totally exposed two feet away from my face.

I saw her titties unobstructed for the first time. When she had finished adjusting her body from her hips to her head, she placed one leg on each side of me. I was sitting on my haunches with my butt resting on my heals, with my ankles straightened and toes extended. My knees were about a foot apart, allowing room for my unencumbered balls to hang between my legs. My cock was so hard a cat couldn't scratch it and because of my position it was sticking up and pointing toward Jessica.

If she had not noticed how I was dressed before, she could not have missed it while she was repositioning herself. She was still moving her head back and forth in an attempt to get more comfortable. I hadn't really noticed, but her hair was still in a high ponytail. She lifted her arms and removed the ponytail band, letting her hair spill out beneath and on either side of her head.

Once complete, she left her hands a few inched on either side of her ears. I just could not believe the vision in front of me. Here I was, about three weeks before my 55th birthday and a 21 year old vision of loveliness was lying totally naked and exposed directly in front of me. I am not sure if I was more impressed with her beauty or her openness.

Because my two girls were 3 and 6, I guessed her daughter to be 2 and her son to be 5. I didn't know the exact ages, except that her 21st birthday would have been about 3 months earlier. That meant she had her son when she was 15 or 16 and her daughter when 18 or 19.

Her breast had only the normal sag of natural "D" cups and not the flabby appearance of many mothers. Her nipples were about the diameter of a dime, maybe slightly smaller, I didn't locate one for comparison. They stood out proudly from her breast about ½ inch and were surrounded by areolas no bigger than a quarter.

If I could have picked parts out of a body catalog, I could have not done a better job putting her together. Her stomach had no stretch marks and as I stated earlier, she has no sign of body fat. Her pubic hair was trimmed, but not shaved, leaving a nice very dark brown muff, just above her pussy. I would guess her weight to be about 135, maybe 140 pounds, spread quite proportionally over her 5ft 4in wide shouldered and wide hipped frame. She was not a "spinner," but I never liked skinny girls anyway. I would guess her measurements to be about 36D -25-37.

I once again put a liberal amount of hand lotion in my palm and rubbed my hands together to warm it. I let my hands form a "C" shape and started at the top of her feet continuing past her ankles, shins, knees, and thighs letting the C widen as the body part got wider. As I approached the junction between her legs, I let my hands separate further apart, going over the noticeable bumps of her pelvic bones and continued up her sides avoiding her titties except the very outer portion, a couple of inched from her erect nipples. I stopped at her arm pits and reversed my journey using the same route.

As I leaned forward to reach her sides and underarms, the underside of my totally erect cock came in contact with her pubic hair and my hanging scrotum touched the outer portion of her pussy lips. The touch was a mere byproduct of my position and actions and it generated no response from either of us. The touch was firm enough to be noticeable to me and I am certain Jessica felt it too.

Because of the length of travel, my supply of hand lotion would disappear pretty quickly for the first few trips up and down the length of her body. I continued to replenish the supply and would always warm it up before applying it to her body.

Let me add a note here to the inexperienced masseuse; be sure and use some sort of oil or lotion to provide lubricant between the hands and body. The difference in the affect is paramount.

Now; back to the story.

Jessica had her eyes partially closed in a dream like state, but open enough to see my position and every movement. On repeated trips up her legs, I would let my thumbs drift to the inside of her thighs, but as I reached that junction between leg and hip, I would pull my thumbs up that crease and no more than briefly brush against her outer pussy lips. After I passed her pubic region, I would bring my hands back closer together to apply lotion to her taunt stomach, all around and inside her navel, which by the way, was a perfect inny that matched the near perfection of the remainder of her body.

I would continue up to her ribcage just below her breast and sometimes massage the area just below her breast where a bra would fit. I have learned from a few large breasted women, that the area where the bra pulls tight against the skin just below the breast, gets sore and irritated after hours of wearing a bra and although Jessica had not worn a bra for several hours, this is one of the area where she complimented my actions with a slight smile and a low gruntled moan.

After several trips up and down her entire body, I finally covered both breast with my lotion covered hands as if the only reason was to saturate them in lotion. My position rocked forward and backward as necessary to reach the different portions of her body, but my lower legs from knees to toes stayed pretty much in the same position.

I could repeat myself over and over by saying that each time I leaned forward to reach her upper body; the underside of my cock as well as my hanging balls would touch her outer pussy lips. The only purpose that would serve would be the increased use of the words cock and pussy. I could also say there was a pool of secretion forming below her ass crack, but I said in the opening statement, this is a true story. Regardless of the temptation of embellishment, the story is exciting enough to me to stand on the true facts without adding unnecessary exaggeration.

By this time the massage had been going at least 30 minutes, maybe 40; although I was too preoccupied to keep actual time. I leaned forward again and this time took one breast in both hands and massaged it fully, gently rubbing and tweaking her erect nipple before moving to the other breast to repeat the treatment.

I still cannot believe that a woman who had given birth to 2 kids before her 20th birthday could have such firm and natural breast. For that matter, not many mothers can give birth to two full term babies without having at least some stretch marks. Maybe both her child births were premature. Although I didn't ask, I am certain she did not nurse her 2 babies.

I then spent time on each arm, lifting each one and massaging from each finger to the upper arms. All this time, Jessica had not spoken a single word since she first lay down on the Alpaca skin. Sometimes I would ask her, "How does that feel?"

Her reply was always a slight smile and that "mmmm" sound of approval. I could see in her eyes that she totally approved of and liked what I was doing to her body.

I leaned back to where I was upright between her legs and paused for several seconds just admiring her beautiful body and face. She stayed still and quiet without changing her expression. She was watching me as I pulled off my tee shirt and used it to wipe both my hands, removing as much of the hand lotion as was possible.

I then took the shirt and wiped the slight perspiration from my face before tossing it on the floor opposite Jessica's clothes. She watched me as if interested, but without contributing or interrupting as I took my right thumb and started rubbing up and down her pussy lips. As her lips parted, revealing her clit, I continued the up and down motion, transferring her natural moisture to her now erect clit.

After several seconds of this manipulation of her clit, I let my thumb enter her and transferred my middle finger of the same hand to rubbing her clit. She began to moan softly and her eyes were fluttering closed at times. I just could not resist tasting this vision before me, so I started leaning forward without stopping the manipulation of her pussy.

As I got within a few inches of that beautiful pussy with my mouth, she suddenly leaned up and pushed my face away. For the first time in the last 30 to 45 minutes Jessica spoke. She said, "No, No, I just finished my period and I haven't douched or anything. I will smell."

I said, "You don't smell. You are fine."

She said, "No, I just can't."

At that time, I kept the promise to myself that I would not force her or encourage her to do anything she didn't want to do. Although she had expressed her apprehension for cunilingus, her legs were still splayed and she made no effort to cover herself. In her efforts to push my face away, she had raised her knees and planted both feet on the mattress, but she soon relaxed her knees and let them fall to the side as I continued to rub her pussy with my thumb and middle finger.

I assume she was convinced that she had convinced me that eating her pussy was not a good idea, because she seemed to relax and return to her prior state of contentment and arousal. She was watching me closely as if to be ready, in case I tried something else not to her liking.

I took my left hand and unbuttoned the two buttons of my wrap-around, tossing it on top of my tee shirt. I then knee walked forward, holding my rigid cock in my left hand as I continued to rub her pussy with my right hand. She laid there silently as I replaced my right thumb with the head of my cock and gently pushed forward to enter an extremely tight and wet pussy.

Let me take another side trip here for a minute and say I have seen my share of porno and I do not think I am "well hung." However, I do not spend time in men's locker rooms and restrooms comparing cock sizes either. I know I am not as big as the famous John Holmes, but well over half of the women I have had sex with, whether it be intercourse, blowjob or handjob, have commented favorably on the size of my cock. One thing I do know is; I am circumcised and the head of my cock is somewhat wider (bigger) than the shaft. There is a ridge about ¼ inch thick that travels about 340 degrees of the 360 around the circumference of my cock.

As I entered her pussy about 3 or 4 inches she sighed and said, "I haven't had sex in sooo long!"

I then leaned forward supporting my weight with my knees and my hands which were placed palms down on either side of her upper body, in kind of a "push-up" position. From there I was able to push forward and enter her to the full extent of my cock.

As I entered Jessica's pussy fully, she sighed and said, "That feels so good."

After no more than a minute, I suddenly remembered the entire events of the evening and decided to try something to capitalize on those events to enhance the pleasure for both of us. I withdrew and got off the bed, moving quickly to the side nearest the bathroom and to her right side. I started orchestrating her movement to doggie position with her ass pointing to the side of the bed. Like all my previous moves and gestures, she responded easily and correctly to the movements of my hands as well as my verbal suggestions. Once she was in position, I entered her pussy once more and quickly bottomed out.

As soon as I was fully entered, I started talking to her about fantasies. I said, "You know what I would like to do? I would like to bend you over the hood of that Denali out there and just pound you from the rear!"

She started moaning and getting wetter by the second.

Then I said, "and if someone come up and saw us, I would just keep on fucking you and let them watch." This obviously hit a sensitive area for her and she had one of the strongest orgasms I have ever witnessed.

She was vocal, and loud, but there were no audible words and her volume was quieter than my ex-wife would have been. Her moans were more like extended grunts similar to what you hear from a woman during childbirth. Her entire body shook but I could also tell that every single muscle in her body was flexed to its fullest extent. I could see it in her back muscles and feel in as I held tightly onto her ass cheeks with both hands. Her pussy tightened to a near grip. With all these tale tell signs combined with the leaking of her pussy, it was so obvious she had a full orgasm. It was one of those orgasms that just seem to suck the entire life out of your body.

As she calmed down some, she lazily crawled back across the bed and lay diagonally with her head at the right upper corner of the Alpaca skin and her left foot at the lower left corner. It was as if her body was so lifeless, that she made 2 or 3 crawling motions and then just dropped her head onto the upper portion of her left arm as it extended forward.

Her left leg was totally extended but relaxed, as was her left arm. Her right leg was bent approximately 90 degrees at the hip, leaving the inside of her right ankle and right knee facing downward on the fur of the rug. She was somewhere between lying on her left side and lying on her stomach. Her right arm was leisurely lying along her right side with her hand resting on top of her right hip and thigh. This position left her face, her right tittie and part of her stomach exposed on her right side. Her breathing was shallow and fast as if she had just ran a long distance.

I was feeling quite proud and satisfied that I had been able to give this beautiful 21 year old girl such a powerful orgasm.

I am going to take another side trip here and describe something I have observed and questioned for the last 25 years. One of the reasons I went into so much detail describing my upbringing and how it influenced my personality, character and self esteem, is that I have been trying for a long time to figure if the condition I am about to describe is physical, psychological or chemically induced.

Almost every time I have been with a new sex partner, (not counting the very first one) I have difficulty coming to a climax. I will readily admit that the majority of these times have involved alcohol. I suppose drinking and new sex partners, somewhat go hand-in-hand. Maybe I should say cock-in-hand or cock-in-mouth or cock-in-pussy, but you get the idea. You drink; your since of judgment diminishes, as does you inhibitions and the next thing you know, you are with someone for the first time.

However, part of this comes from my overwhelming desire to make any experience near perfect for the other participants. At a meeting, conference or seminar, I would rather be the facilitator, making the experience enjoyable for the participants, than to be a participant, having someone else facilitate my needs. At a party or a cookout, I would rather be the host than the guest. When evolved in the sexual act with a partner for the first time, I get my greatest enjoyment from giving her pleasure. That is why an act such as the full body massage fits perfectly into this scheme.

I have experienced some women that take great pleasure in capitalizing upon this idiosyncrasy. I have also experienced women who are offended by it and seem to feel inferior at not being able to "make you (me) cum." During these times, I have never suffered an erectile problem. This has been especially true when I am with women who have a high sexual energy, particularly if she is also multi-orgasmic.

I remember being with such a girl several years ago; I was 37 at the time and she was 28. After she had about 5 orgasms, she started "What's the matter; Why can't you cum; don't I turn you on?"

She received little consolation in me saying, "Yes you turn me on; I have been hard all night; I have just drank so much I can't cum."

Now back to my story of Jessica! As soon as she settled into her semi-prone position, I walked around the bed and sit close to her face. She had a slight sheen of perspiration and her hair was just wherever it had fallen. I wiped her face with my left hand, removing the perspiration and moving her hair to the sides of the face.

She smiled, but did not speak. I continued to rub her face, arm and shoulder as her breathing returned to near normal. After a couple of minutes, her eyes seemed to focus on my erect cock just inched from her face.

I am not sure if her actions were more out of lust, charity or gratitude; but she reached out her right hand and grabbed my cock firmly but gently around the middle. She began scooting forward, toward it and did not stop her movements until her mouth engulfed the head.

It is interesting to note here that I had not cleaned myself since we had fucked so vigorously on the other side of the bed. Although she did not want me to lick her pussy earlier because she would "smell," she showed no reservation about taking over half of the same cock that came out of that pussy, into her mouth. Go figure!

She spent a few minutes, very enthusiastically giving me one of the very best blowjobs of my life. She had her lips tightly clamped around the shaft with only the slightest contact with her teeth. She would quickly plunge downward until the head of my cock barely hit the back of her throat and then reverse her movement and slow down only slightly as she withdrew until those clamped lips caught on the ridge around the head. About every third to fifth time, she would take it completely out of her mouth, adjust her hold slightly and take a quick breath as she licked the saliva from that ridge using her tongue, much like you would clean up an ice cream cone that was melting on a summer day. Then she would plunge again letting her lips push her hand to the base of my cock.