All Comments on 'My Neighbor, the Dominant Top'

by dixeenormous

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutalmost 14 years ago
Lucky Man

I loved the story and can't wait for the next chapter. I would love to have a neighbor like Jack, I think I could drain him dry (or have fun trying), though not much work would get done at either house. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
must agree with previous comment

OOOOh to have a neibour like that, tell us more please

netsfan_44netsfan_44almost 14 years ago
my cock is rock hard reading that

and would love being opened at both ends !! NICE

tobyb78tobyb78over 13 years ago
Another hot story by dixeenormous!

I just love jacking off to your stories about dominant tops breaking in straight guys - you are definitely my favourite writer here and I can't wait for you to write your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
your story got me really hard

Your story is terrific. I love being a bottom bitch to a straight well-hung man who fucks me after letting me suck his cock to my heart's content. I wish I had a neighbour like Jack.

Tell us more of their adventures.

mouth4umouth4uover 13 years ago
I am a bottom slut

I was turned into a bottom slut with the first cock I sucked. I love being used and abused by any man, and your story is so hot I jack off every time while reading it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I wish I had a neighbour like Jack

I am a married cock-sucking slut, just like you. I wish I had an older neighbour like Jack to fuck me regularly. I love older men - I love sucking cock - I love getting fucked - and I love being called a cock-sucking, cum-swallowing, faggot bitch -- because that's what I am !!!

Tell us more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
your story is my fantasy come true

Married bi professional who came to realization late in life (I'm 56) that I love cock. Limited experiences, but want to find an older, strong alpha male who could teach a thing or two with his oversize cock. After he was done with me, I'd never consider myself straight again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my wife asked my neighbor if i could suck his cock

he said sure..ive been his slut 5 yrs..

now she doesnt have sex with me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Neighbor

I am a classy, Mature bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much, and wish I had a neighbor to do oral and anal sex on me. I enjoy reading your stories very much.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

bluesky496bluesky496over 12 years ago

i wish i had a neighbour to dominate me like that i would be so happy to service him ,please continue the story soon x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
being submissive

wow the idea of being caught sucking cock and then servicing the guy totally is greatim 70 and straight awhile ago i was secretely admiring a guy showering and didnt realize he had noticed the result was me ending up at his place giving my first blow job and taking it up the ass when he came a huge load in my ass he made me lick it all clean the smell and taste almost made me sick but now i enjoy the job lately he has friends over and they all love using me

justme2032justme2032over 9 years ago
cockslut

Fuck me wish my neighbour would dominate me like that

RodnBottomRodnBottomabout 9 years ago
Another hot erotic story

These stories have pushed me to want a daddy to make me his. All I need is a caring, well endowed, nice man to make this older ass-pussy and blow job virgin his girl-boy and to buy me lingerie to model for him.

Does it really feel so go to be sodomized? Does cum really taste so good that it is almost additive? Where do I begin to find such a top man to make me his bottom cum slut?

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Delicious !

Absolutely Fanfuckingtastic !! Oh to be fucked over and over by a hot dom male showing me what's what !! Ooooh ! wow ! What a fantasy ! I'm hard as steel and about to cuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dominant men

I had a dominant 'daddy' when I was 20... he just had to click his fingers and I was there... one Sunday afternoon he called and said he would pick me up in 20 mins..be ready was all he said

He pulled up,outside and I went to get in beside him but was told to get in the back and get naked!!...partially through excitement and partially through not wanting to upset him, I stripped down to my undies...

"Them too " he growled looking through the mirror

I had to sit there , stroking my cock for him to see whilst he drove

After a few miles he pulled into a parking lot where 2 men approached and got in either side of me

"Phil, Jim..this is my slut Charlene" ( my real name is Charles ) " Do what you like to her "

In no time at all , they both mauled my body and made me get their cocks out

'Daddy' told them to make me suck them off!?.and they did , both cumming in my mouth much to daddy's pleasure

It was one of quite a few episodes with him and his friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ohh yessssss

perfect fantasy. had me hard and oozing throughout

MrKachingMrKachingabout 6 years ago
Lucky guy

Some guys have all the fun. I can't wait to hear about the Navy friends when they come to visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

Wish I had a 'Sir' or two like that to serve and service every day of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BECOMING A FAGGOT

In the five years before I went to College, my next door neighbour turned me from a bi-curious lad into faggot bottom, who took COCKS pretty much daily. It began one day, during a football world cup, when he invited me in to watch a match with him during the couple of hours after classes, but before my parents got home from work. It became a habit and when the next match free day arrived he made sure I "accidentally" saw some porn, which had me glued to the screen. One scene showed a large cock being sucked, and it wasn't until the shot panned out that I realised the person with the cock in their mouth was a lad. My cock gave me away and tented my shorts, so it seemed natural for both of us to be wanking our own cocks, then each others. To cut through a lot of ducking and diving by him, I ended up being taught how to suck his cock, and found that I was feeling very sexy as I did it. Each visit after that I was blowing him, and he started to finger and lubricate my bum hole as I watched men and lads fucking together. I knew what would eventually happen, so when he was "three fingering" me within a few minutes of arriving, it seemed quite natural to be kneeling on his bed with my head down, in a pillow, and my well lubed bum in the air as he began to work himself through my pucker. Of course it still hurt, but he kept giving me a rest to let my, well I'll say "Pussy" which was a word I didn't use till much later in my "Career" on the end of many cocks. He rested me after his cockhead had just "popped" in, and about every inch or so as he worked his whole length into me. Then he began to ride me, short and slow strokes at first, but as I loosened, he went faster and lengthened the strokes, 'till I was enjoying a prostate massage, again that was later knowledge, but I knew that it had gone from some pain to a lot of enjoyment. I began to push back and he slowed a little to coach me when to be pushing so that it was better for both of us. I soon came, and in fact shot three times while he screwed me on and on. Then suddenly, some short and very rapid strokes, as he came into me. After he rested and phoned my home to tell them we were watching the two matches on that night, I got a late pass as it was a Friday night. so I saw bits of football as he fucked me another twice. I've never regretted going "Faggot" and still take at least one cock a day, doubling and ganging as the opportunity, and the cocks, arrise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Mmm my little clitty is so stiff, the joy of having a dominant living right next door, oh how I wish my neighbour wanted me as his sex slave. X sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So super hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow, I wish that was me. I've done some male play in a local porn store where they have booths to sit in and watch porn flicks often with other men, and i've even seen some women in them watching movies and partially undressed and with men watching the movies playing with their tits and pussies and asses ...l ots of men go there in day and not at night to meet men and have seen them having sex with the men on their knees sucking cocks or on there knees getting their ass fucked.👍😍😳😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was amazing. Please be a bit more detailed and can't wait for part 2.

Dom_Faggot_TrainerDom_Faggot_Trainerover 2 years ago

So fucking hot! Jesus Christ!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

26 and gratiot take me bb breedme i am your bitch, give me to you frtends, sell my ass to strangers 313-720-4287 juxst assk for the cocksucker.

KRoyKRoy12 months ago

This is the way it should be done. I could use this kind of arrangement. Great story! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous