All Comments on 'My Neighbors' Daughter'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BradehoftBradehoftalmost 14 years ago
Trusting Neighbor

A friend in deed looking out for the fair young woman's maidenhood.

I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice

I liked it!

larrywanderslarrywandersalmost 14 years ago
You ought to be ashamed :P

Misusing your neighbors trust like this to abuse their innocent, virginal daughter. Now with the preliminaries out of the way, does Casey have a neighbor on the other side of her house? I'd like to move in. You could have her ass but I'd like to keep her virginity intact by fucking her hot, sweet mouth. Pete and Wendy don't ever have to know we've made their innocent daughter our little slut, do they? :)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great

As always, another great Boxlicker story. You're one of my favorite authors on the site, I look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
okay

It was okay, great story idea, but your descriptions of sex are slightly clinical?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Way too much time pussy-licking!

And why, if he is a "neighbor," does he have to take her on a ten-minute drive to his house? And there are motels between his house and Casey's? It doesn't make much sense. Too bad, because the title was intriguing--however I was hoping there would be a little more coercion, that this would be her first time.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 13 years agoAuthor
Too Much Pussy Licking?

What's that mean?

Like too much money,

There's no such thing!

I drove Pete and Wendy from their house to the airport, and their daughter came along for the ride. Like most airports, there are motels nearby.

Why should there be any coercion? Casey was as anxious for sex as I was, maybe even moreso. Our first time together, there may have been some convincing, but she was under 18 then, so I wouldn't write about it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Make it dirty

Casey should invite her friend over and have george fuck her pussy then have casey suck the cum out and swallow it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent

excellent, nothing more to say, nice, slowly, but not to slowly, descriptions also sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
follow up

Enjoyed it very much. How about a follow up story where in college she turns into a real slut and sees George in the summer?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
Not bad

I aureate aa story with some serious pussy eating as it is yummy often overlooked treat. but a girls maidenhood is in absolutely no danger from a tongue, or even a fingers for the first couple inches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong. It's clear some folks have zero clue about actual hymen placement. guess that girl that told you she was a virgin, must have been lying to you, buddy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous