All Comments on 'My Nephew Ch. 07'

by MLabonte

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 11 years ago
Just a small request.

While I've been enjoying the content of your series, I've also been distracted by your tendency (or maybe predilection is a better choice of words) to utilize paragraphs of brief, single sentences, or sometimes even sentences of just a word or two. If you're writing about something that needs the written equivalent of a "close up", that could be the right time. Imagine watching a movie that zooms in on an actor's face to capture a detail of their expression. Now imagine a movie that stays tightly zoomed in on that same actor to the point where you've stopped paying attention to the film, and all you can think is "Are they ever going to pan back out?"

It is useful when done sparingly.

It is easily overdone.

It can be a distraction.

An annoying distraction.

I look forward to the continuation of your story, but I do hope you'll take this bit of constructive criticism in the spirt it was intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Build up

I know what you are doing

you are building us up

line by line

erotic pictures in our mind

a converstation

not exactly in rhyme

but build us up to

blow our mind

with a final blast thats gets us into our final solitary masturbating trance to end this erotic dance

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I think I like the spacings of the lines, it helps reading from a video screen

A hot story with a teasingly slow build up.

I hope that she teaches him how to eat pussy soon.

I think it should take a lot of practice on his Aunt before he even tries to seduce his mom.

Thanks for the read

sweetmikesweetmikeover 11 years ago
Smoldering hot

this is so hot..i'd say 'don't stop' but you have no intention of stopping I come by every day searching for more. You own me, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
craving for more

Please give us more, I come here daily looking for the next chapter..... there is lots left in this, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
building to climax

this story is so well written i love it, as i read precum has my shorts flooded about to really cum,,,,the mom has to cumm in the picture real soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next chapter please?

please dont tease us and leave us on the verge of climax?

greasy2012greasy2012over 11 years ago
More plz

I am hooked and wanting more cant wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

I would hope that you will get around to finishing this story. It's been over NINE months since the last chapter.

Please continue.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!!

Continue; please! Finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wish of being your nephew ...

Please continue this series !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I loved this story series. I was hoping you would continue with a story series about mother and son, then a series with mother son and aunty. If you read this please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
When will mommy arrive?

This story is great. I cannot wait for mom to arrive and be the prize each if them go after. I bet she will eagerly respond to the challenge with her amazingly large breasts and nicwly trimmed who ha.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
you are such a tease

getting started

only to quit is mean

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this sucks

I hate it when these dumb asses write these stories don't finish them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my nephew

Well,though that story is exciting ,it looks a bit too long!! and finally I would say that the aunt is a GREAT COCK TEASER..Poor nephew!Now,I am going to narrate how I did with Lorenz,my sister's son.Lorenz and his parents emigrated to UK when he was three years old, and I saw him again at the age of 12 when I visited my sister Karina.He was then showing signs that in two/three years he would become an athletic young man and noted that very often when we were travelling in the car,he used to look ay my legs and often at my tits ,especially when I was braless.I must say that I have very long and dark tits with some hairs all around.I even suspected that he peeped at me when I was taking my showers.However I did not pay excited attention to these things.However things changed when five years later,my sister Jo and her family decided to return back to the country.At the airport,I was with my husband and two sons and we were all astonished to see that Lorenz had become a very athletic young man,of nearly 6 ft.tall!!It is then that memories of him at the age of twelve flashed back in my mind and how much he liked to look at me with his two beautiful grey eyes.Later on.I noticed that his looks on me had not changed,if not had become more intense.It's then that I started to think about him not in an auntily way!!More and more I often,fingered myself and had multiple orgasms when I thought that Lorenz was kissing and fucking me.,even when my husband was fucking me,I had very powerful orgasms thinking of him that once y husband asked me why I was so excited and I had to tell him that I had seen a porno video!I saw that Lorenz would not take the first step that,I remember well that 2 months after their return,I decided that it would be me to make the first step otherwise nothing would happen!!.A week end when I knew pretty well that all his family,,except him,would be out for the entire weekend,I went at his place.It was a Saturday around eleven am,I knocked at his door and when he opened it,I saw his muscular body.He had only a short on him and he showed his happiness when he saw me and kissed me on the cheeks and I joked by saying"My dear nephew,I am sure that there is a girl with you!"He innocently said "No Auntie".and told him that I would check all the rooms.I was in fact joking,but I noted that my hairy pussy had already soaked with its juice and my panty was already wet,Then "accidently"when I turned on myself we hit each other and I do not remember who frenchkissed the other the first time and I could not take it any longer and I dropped my dress ,letting only my panty on me.He was like hypnotised when he looked at my hard and long tits and when he started to suck them,I moaned and thought I would faint! Oh, it was so exciting.Then I took his 8 inches hard cock out of his short and jerked it fiercely.He muttered words which could not be understood.Then we both got naked on his parents' bed! and sucked each other in a 69 position during 15 mins.He was fabulous when sucking my pussy lips and my clito.He did it so well that I wept and cried with pleasure.Fortunately,the other neighbours' house are a good distance from my sister's house,Then I sat on him and FUCKED him and Lorenz said"Auntie,my dream is becoming true!!I have slept with 3 girls but none would be able meet your level!"That flattered me and made me more horny that I put several love bites on his body,except on his neck.We then changed position and he fucked and fucked me that I must have cum 8/10 times.I have never been fucked like that and cum that much!!I felt that I was in heaven!I stayed there during 4 hrs,fucking in different positions and he must have cum 3 times.Since then,my nephew Lorenz is my toy boy and we fuck when each one is alone at his place.When,we are not alone for a long time,we hire a room and stay there for hours.However.we have to pay much attention not to be caught by our families especially!!I would have never thought that my nephew would have given me so much pleasure and same for him.In society,we show really an aunt/nephew relation,IF THEY KNEW!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more please!

Very hot aunt who loved to tease. Would like to have seen this continued with the lad

fucking the ass off of her................and then more!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Not nice at all

It's been a great story so far and now we are just left hanging in the air. Not a nice way to treat your readers. You have a great writing style and make me feel like I right there with them. Thanks for the seven chapters but there still needs to be a few more.

273cudakid273cudakidover 3 years ago
My nephew

keep writing more iy's getting better

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well I guess I'm the lucky one, huh?😊🙏😊

I read a number of people complaining that they've been awaiting your final closure of this story.

Well I must be lucky, as it's 30th December 2020 and I only discovered chapter 1 a few days ago.

Oh well, can't stop chatting...on to chapter 8.😊🙏🙏😊

You've got me hooked.....but when I run out of chapters...I'll never look back.🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good story. Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10 years.. no update.

Fifty41Fifty4113 days ago

More please.5 baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous