My New Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was in the middle of finding a solution when this happened. What do you suggest I do?"

"So what you're telling us is that you'd originally planned that the three of us would all move when you transferred to head office but because of Sylvia here you've had to make a decision to drop Sam from the equation. You haven't asked why Sylvia is here; do you want to know why?"

"Tell me, why is she here? And how did she get here before me?"

"You remember how she called you to tell you that she had a meeting this afternoon and you'd have to find your own way to the airport, well this was her meeting and she called just before jumping on a plane, she's arrived just after Sam left to meet you and we've been getting on famously. She is here because we have decided that we three girls should live together here and you can move to her apartment and you can fuck whoever you like whenever you like as long as it's not one of us. How does that sound?"

"I don't think much of it. Can't we discuss this rationally?"

"I think we have rationalised it pretty well."

I was even more confused than before. All of these plans had been made behind my back. Simone and Sylvia had been having it off in my apartment while I was fetching Michael from the airport. It was almost as if I had no say in the decision at all. 'Wait a minute here, Michael had made his decision without consulting me as to how I would feel about getting dumped in favour of Sylvia and now I'm being told that I should accept the fact of a lesbian three way relationship with you and Sylvia. Having just experienced my very first lesbian sex I have to say that while I enjoyed it I don't know that I'm prepared to turn my back on men completely."

"See, your plan would never work!" Michael jumped on my dissent.

"Wait a minute! I said that I don't know that I'm prepared to give up men but what makes you think you're included in this, after all you were quite happy to dump me."

"You tell him girl." Simone yelled.

"What I'm going to tell all of you is that this is my apartment and I want to be alone to think about my future plans, so I'm asking all of you to leave, now."

"How much time will you need?" Simone asked.

"Let's see, today's Thursday, give me the weekend to get my head around all of this you can call on Monday and we will discuss my decision."

They left me to my thoughts, Simone and Sylvia were chatting away as if they were old friends while Michael tagged along behind them, he was not included.

Who could I turn to for help? My mother would be as much use as tits on a bull, she has her head stuck permanently in her bible, and if I asked for her advice she would tell me to give my problem over to God and he will find a solution. If her decision making was an example of God's advice I think I'll give that one a big miss. I don't have any girlfriends that I can confide in, the only person that I could turn to would be Jason. Jason and I had been workmates and occasional lovers for several years and he knows me better than I know myself, well maybe not better but as good as. I have helped him out on a number of occasions when he was having women problems and he has been my shoulder to cry on while I have been seeing Michael, helping me to understand that the life of a mistress was a very tenuous and stressful one. At one stage he had even proposed to me, he said it was to drag me out of my impossible situation.

I rang him. I didn't tell him what had just happened, just that I needed him. I don't know where he was but he was ringing my bell within minutes.

He had only taken one step inside the door and I had my arms around his neck and I was hanging on for dear life. Jason just stood there with his arms around me until I released my grip. "Now Sam, what is this earth shattering problem?"

I spelled it out to him chapter and verse while he sat beside me on the sofa that had been recently used for my first lesbian encounter, making appropriate noises but otherwise not interrupting until I had finished. "Wow."

"That's it, just 'wow'?"

"Let me get this straight; Michael has been fucking you and Simone because you remind him of his incestuous sex with his mother and sister, right?"

"Yes."

"Simone was okay with that, but you had no idea about any of this until today. Now Simone found about Michael and Sylvia and thought enough's enough, and began plotting her revenge. That she included you in this plot shows how little she respected you. Michael meanwhile, had been planning to dump you and replace you with Sylvia because she too reminded him of his sister and she had an apartment that suited his relocation. He gave no real thought to you, you were expendable. Simone in the mean time had plotted to include you in her lesbian three-way with Sylvia so she had to see if you liked it with a woman, which you did."

"But not enough to swear off men."

"That's right. You didn't know what your sexual preferences were, at least not well enough to make such a momentous decision on the spur of the moment. Honey, you did the right thing asking for a time-out. Now all we have to do is to take our time and think about what you are going to do for the rest of your life. The first step is that I'm taking you out to dinner and then we might take in a movie somewhere so that you can think about other things other than all of this."

So we dined at a restaurant that we had been to several times before and then to the Megaplex where we sat through 'Bright Star', a beautiful film about the romance between John Keats and Fanny Brawne, it was sad because so beautiful a love could be cut so short and in such a tragic way. Both of us cried and both of us realised that we should seize what happiness we could when we could, because life had a habit of kicking you in the guts when you least expect it. I thought afterwards that Jason chose the film deliberately although at the time I was led to believe that I had made the decision.

He didn't go home that night, and yes we slept together, but we didn't make love, he just held me tight while I cried myself to sleep. Next day at work we tried to behave as if nothing had happened, well it didn't, did it? But our workmates kept asking if there was anything going on between us. We both denied it of course but the fact that we arrived together, had lunch together and left together at the end of the day didn't go un-noticed. Friday night was again a celibate one. It was a mutual decision, I didn't feel ready to have sex again while my head was out of control and Jason saw that I wasn't ready for him or anyone else, so we just slept in each other's arms again.

Saturday morning I had a Jason prepared breakfast in bed followed by some retail therapy at the local mall followed by a quick drink or two at the local bar and another dinner out.

He didn't go home Saturday night either, we slept together and yes, we had sex, better sex than I had been having with Michael, although the excitement of the illicit nature of sex with a married man wasn't there, Jason made up for it in other ways.

"I know some women can exist with just a finger or two or a tongue in their pussy, but you my Sam cannot, you need a cock inside you for complete satisfaction." Since when had I become 'my Sam'?

"And I suppose that you have just the cock that will give me that complete satisfaction. Now why don't I believe you, could it be because you've had so much bad luck in the romance stakes that I'm forever having to support you when they dump you?"

"I have a confession to make. Those failures were all in my mind, there were never any girlfriends, never any lovers, just you. Hell Sam I've been in love with you for years, just patiently sitting on the sidelines waiting for you to realise that. You thought that I was joking that time I asked you to marry me, but I wasn't. I was just not that good at getting you to realise that I was seriously in love with you."

"I'm sorry, if I'd realised that it was you being serious as opposed to you being your usual silly self, I might have understood."

But he was right about one thing. I came to the conclusion that I was a total and utter heterosexual, I just simply had to have cock and at this point in time I had to have Jason's cock. At some ungodly hour in the morning Jason proposed to me again. He had his cock as far as he could get it inside me and had just unloaded yet another load of cum when he proposed. I was in the process of cumming myself when I answered him, all of thirty seconds after he popped the question. "Yes." His yell must have woken the whole neighbourhood but we didn't care.

In the cold light of sobriety, actually sobriety had nothing to do with it unless you count coming down from being drunk with pleasure, I came to realise that this was something that had been in the back of my mind for years, Jason and I were made for each other and I hadn't realised it. Having cleared that up, we spent the whole of Sunday giving and receiving pleasure. The pleasure that I received was the best, Jason was more adept with his tongue than Simone, and that's saying something, and he's definitely better with his cock than Michael, it's bigger and he knows how to use it better. And to top it all off we discovered that we were interested in all the same things, we laughed at the same jokes, liked the same music, read the same books, watched the same TV programmes, and all of this had been within my grasp for years only I hadn't realised it, talk about thick!

Michael was sort of happy the next day when he rang. "Well Sam, what is it to be, me or the girls?"

"I have decided that I'm not cut out to be a lesbian, so a career with the girls is definitely out."

"Yes!"

"Don't get too carried away. I have also decided that a life with you is also not for me. I don't want to find myself in the situation that Simone is in, of not knowing if or when you are planning to trade me in for a younger version of me. You should move on with your life, your mother and sister are dead so stop trying to live in the past by searching for women who remind you of them. You're a sick man Michael and it has taken recent events for me to realise that. Get help before it's too late." I felt proud of myself, this was the first time that I had ever said anything like this to him.

Simone rang soon after. "I have just dumped Michael."

"Yes, good for you girl, now when can we expect to see you?"

"Never."

"What do you mean, 'never'? You're not about to tell me that you didn't enjoy the sex the other day?"

"No, I'm not going to tell you that. What I am going to tell you is that I'm not cut out for a career as a lesbian and, even if I was I wouldn't do it with you. I don't appreciate being a pawn in your revenge scenario." We parted less than good friends, but what the hell, I had Jason.

There was a subtle change in our lives and the people at work noticed it. We were happy and our happiness was infectious and pretty soon the whole workplace was ticking along and having a good time at it. We were so in tune with each other that we moved seamlessly into a life where we were together 24/7 and loving every moment of it. So I sublet my apartment and moved in with Jason.

And the glue that held our relationship together was the sex. It was great! It was fun! It was spontaneous and it was different every time. Neither of us ever got the feeling of routine about our sex lives and an important part of this was that both of us were open to the needs of the other and ready to meet those needs. We both walk around our apartment naked, relishing the freedom that this provides for our bodies, and when the urge came on us we don't have to go through the whole rigmarole of getting our clothes off.

Take for instance the other night. We had eaten dinner and done the dishes and Jason had some paperwork to do, so I curled up on the sofa with a good book. I was engrossed in the trials and tribulations of the characters when I felt a head between my legs and then a tongue in my pussy. Jason had finished his work and saw my pussy open to suggestions so he reacted as I had come to expect. I didn't even have time to put the bookmark at the page I was reading before his cock was sliding in and out of my sopping wet pussy and he was caressing my breasts. We came together and he completed the act by getting between my legs and licking all trace of our pleasure from me.

Sometimes he initiated our sex while others it was me. I would put out my hand and caress his cock as he walked past, that usually stopped him in his tracks and we found ourselves on the floor. One morning I was in front of the bathroom mirror when I felt his hand slide between my legs and his finger enter me. Needless to say we had to scurry to get to work on time.

I saw Michael in the street recently and it was obvious he hadn't taken my advice, the girl he was with looked just like me and I heard later that he had declined his transfer. I never saw Simone or Sylvia again although I did get a note from Simone telling me that the divorce was almost final and that she and Sylvia were very happy together and if I was ever in their neighbourhood I should look them up. My initial reaction was to send them a nasty letter telling them there was no way that was ever going to happen, instead I told them of my relationship with Jason and how happy we both were when I finally realised that he had been there for me for years.

He is my old new best friend and I meant to keep him. I told them of our plans to marry soon. I pointedly did not send them an invitation.

12