My New Employee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Kelly wiggled her finger in my bum and that did it. I don't know what she hit, but it made me shoot off immediately. I didn't even have time to warn her it was coming but my seed shot out of me.

Bless her, but Kelly didn't miss a beat. She took the big first blast and she swallowed. Her head continued to bob on my cock as the next blasts rocketed out of me. She swallowed almost all of it.

As my orgasm began to subside, I looked down at her. A second or so after I looked down, Kelly opened her eyes as she looked up at me. I could tell a smile had crossed her face as our eyes made contact.

When I finished filling her mouth, she let my cock slip out and stood up. Her hands went to either side of my face and she leaned in to kiss me. Her tongue pushed past my lips and I opened my mouth to accept her. As I did this, Kelly pushed a mouthful of my cum into my mouth. I was pleasantly surprised. Again, another first. I swallowed and enjoyed the taste.

The kiss lasted maybe a minute as we played with our tongues in each other's mouth. Her nipples played with my chest as the tip of my softening cock brushed against her. This whole thing had been so erotic. What an experience.

When we stopped kissing, we just stood there looking into each other's eyes. To tell you the truth, it was difficult for me to even believe this whole thing was true.

Kelly asked, "How about some breakfast?"

"Fine with me. For some reason, I'm hungry this morning."

"You are? I guess I've done my job correctly then," Kelly joked. As she said this, one of her hands left my face and found my cock. She gave it a quick squeeze.

"Oh that job you've done exceptionally well my dear."

"Why thank you sir. And to think, the weekend has only just started.'

"I think you're trying to kill me," I laughed.

"Not at all sir. Well maybe kill you with pleasure."

"Kelly, I've got to tell you, this is the most incredible experience of my life. You are fantastic."

"Thank you Richard. I just knew you would be wonderful if I could get you alone. I'm so happy you agreed to drive me home last night."

We kissed again then Kelly turned and shut off the water. She flung the curtain back, took two towels off the rack and handed one to me. As I opened it, I stepped to her and with the towel over both of my hands, I reached for her face. I started to pat her face dry.

Kelly opened her towel and started to dry my body.

First her face, then her neck, then her shoulders and then on to her breasts. I loved the feel of my hands on her breasts. They were not too big but not small either. I could pat my way around and easily dry them off. Her arms were next and I worked my way up them as she was drying me off. I did her shoulders again then I went down her sides to her hips. We both finished our tasks about the same time.

I put a hand on the back of her hip and pulled indicating I wanted her to turn for me. I wanted to start on her neck but first I had to move her hair out of the way. It was, of course soaked. I reached up and put my towel on her head and started to pat her hair. As I moved down the strands, I began to rub the hair in the towel. What use is drying her off if her hair is so wet?

With her hair a little dryer, I started on her neck then her shoulders. This being her back, I started a much more vigorous rubbing. Down her back I went. Finally I was on her bum and drying her lower regions. As I got to the bottom of her bum, I slid my hand between her legs and gently patted dry her lower lips. Kelly opened her legs for me and gave me access.

When I finished, Kelly quickly dried her legs and up to her bum. I guess I had forgotten to dry between her bum cheeks.

She then turned me and with her one hand, pointed her index finger downward then moved it in a circle. I turned for her. She dried my hair then my shoulders and finally my back. However, she did not stop there. Kelly hit her knees again and she dried my legs. Pulling on my hip, she had me turn. She then went to work on my cock and ball sack.

I don't know how I was able to do it, but I started to get hard again. "Why aren't we the randy one today," Kelly joked as my cock was starting to bounce with my heart beat. When she was finished, she quickly put her hand under my cock, lifted it and kissed the tip. "Later big boy. I'm hungry." Kelly stood up.

Just then it struck me. "Hey, I don't have anything to wear today. All I've got is my tux."

"No problem. Go into the closet in the bedroom and look on the shelf on the left. Take one of Darrel's track suits. He's only a little shorter than you so they should fit. In the far dresser, in the third drawer down, there are T's you can wear."

"But I don't have any undies and I'm not putting on Darrel's."

"Then go free balling then. Or don't they call it Commando these days?"

"I think this is just part of your grand plan. You just want me half naked so you can have your way with me more easily."

"Ah! You figured it out. Now scoot and let a girl work her magic in private."

"You don't need to work any magic. You're gorgeous just the way you are."

"Thank you kind sir. But I do need to dry my hair. That doesn't get beautiful on its own."

"I guess not. You have a coffee maker? I'll get some started."

"Yupp. The coffee is in the cupboard over the stove along with the filters. Four good sized scoops to 12 cups of water."

"Got it."

"Oh, the paper will be out in the hall."

"I await your return my lady." With that, I left the bathroom.

12