My New Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

Without even trying, my second orgasm rose to the surface as Al replaced his tongue with a finger. As he pushed the knuckle past my tight little sphincter, I climaxed on Rick's tongue and shook myself silly again with his cock in my mouth. This time however, Rick was able to hold off cumming, and as soon as I had recovered, he turned me over and placed me on all fours. Al got in position in front of me and offered me his cock. It my first close look at the monster that was Al's cock. As I felt Rick slowly impale me on his cock from behind, his hands gripping my hips, I attempted to gobble on Al's monster sausage. It was a challenge that's for sure! I'd fucked two guys at once plenty of times before, but never a cock as fat as Al's...and never in a house I was trying to sell to a man I'd never met before for a massive commission. It was weird but also wildly erotic! I was insatiable... Rick started to really slam into me as I did my best to pleasure Al with my mouth. After about ten minutes of being done from both ends, the guys changed spots. I grimaced as Al forced his massive horse dick inside my pussy, and was thankful that Rick had loosened me up first. Rick assumed the head job position, and for the third time in an hour I sucked his cock, showing him my talents as an estate agent!! *lol*

After a lovely five minutes or so, Rick stopped me sucking his cock and said, "Dee...I'll buy the house. I presume that means a rather sizeable commission for you both? Al piped in and said, "Yes Rick..I'm looking after Dee very well for helping me out on this sale."

"I tell you what Dee...there is one thing I've never done before. If you're willing to give it a go, I'll double whatever Al is giving you in commission. Are you up for it?" I was stunned...his words implied that if I did whatever it was he was planning, I'd make $80,000 from the one sale. Not to mention the fucking amazing afternoon of sex I was having too! "No harm in asking" I replied cockily!!"

"Ok baby - well, I've never had a double fuck..you know, never fucked a woman in the ass while she is being fucked in the pussy. Do you think you would be willing to try?"

Well...35 minutes later, with the help of plenty of saliva, I was slowly humping Al's huge cock below me with Rick positioning his cock at the entrance to my ass. "Here goes baby" said Rick as he ever so slowly inched his cock inside my asshole. I'd done this before a few times with Steve and Chas, a friend of ours, but never with a cock as fat and long as Al's already inside me. It was very slow going, and the feeling was very intense. My fingers were busily thrashing my clit in an attempt to distract me from the tightness, and to increase the natural lubrication of my pussy juices. Rick was loudly moaning and groaning as my asshole began to loosen up and relax. He was able now to start pumping away as Al still fucked my cunt from below. Both men could feel the thin membrane that separated their cocks inside my cunt and ass as they double fucked me. We made a great team, and the thought of the extra money made me climax!! True! I came and came on their cocks until Rick shoved his cock deeper inside my anus and filled me with his sperm, flooding my bowels. His cum dripped down over Al's cock in my pussy and the warm liquid must have made him cum too. Within seconds I was flooded with another load of massive cum in my pussy, and I blacked out.

When I woke, the two guys had placed me in the jacuzzi and my breasts were being washed and sucked clean. We all kissed and freshened up before heading back to Rick's office where we signed the papers. "Kid...welcome to the world of real estate" Al said to me in the car on the way home. At the end of the three months Al and I had teamed up to sell seventeen properties...all in the higher end of the market. I arranged a meeting with Brian, and took Al along for the fun of it. I'd told him about our bet - and he was keen to see Brian's face when I told him how much I had made in the three months. Over lunch Brian bragged that he had sold thirty three houses and made $165,000. He smiled and said in his best patronising tone, "...and how did you go sweetheart?"

"Al...I'd rather you told him...he won't believe me!"

"Well Brian....you better get your French maids outfit ready pal, 'cos my little dynamo made almost $400,000 in total!"

The party was a blast, and Brian served all the clients I had "served" wearing his cute little french maids outfit. Al and I continue to work together only a few hours a week each. After all, our family is the most important thing...and our bodies can't cope with the sex too often!!

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers
12