My New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

I invite?... Well, I think I can arrange that... Good. A week from

Tuesday... Yeah, me too... Okay... Look forward to it... Thanks,

Bye, Bye." Then Jan hung up the phone.

From the part of the conversation I heard I had no idea who she was talking to or what they were talking about and didn't really care. I didn't think it was anything important.

When Jan came back into the family room she was smiling. "Guess who that was."

I said, "I have no idea."

"It was Cindy."

Suddenly I was very interested. "What did she want?"

"It seems our little Cindy has a side business. She does lingerie parties."

I said, "What's a lingerie party?"

"It's like a Tupperware Party only they are selling lingerie. Cindy asked me if I was interested in hosting a party here. I told her I was and asked how many people I needed to invite. She said she would do a party for as few as five people so I figured I would invite Sue and three friends from work."

I said, "I still don't get it. What do you do at a lingerie party? Pass a catalog around or pass around lingerie for everyone to look at? What's so great about that?"

"First of all there are no men at these parties. The demonstrator, in this case Cindy, models the lingerie. The guests then try on some of the lingerie before they buy. So at a minimum you can hide upstairs and watch six women prancing around down here in sexy lingerie."

I said, "I like that idea?"

"And if Cindy is a lesbian or is interested in having sex with another woman this is a good way to get something started."

"Oh, I love this idea."

The following weekend Dave and Sue came home. We chatted with them briefly on Sunday and Jan told Sue about the lingerie party but didn't mention anything about our plans for getting Cindy into bed with Jan. Jan and I had already decided to hold off on the threesome with Dave and Sue till the following weekend.

On Tuesday I came home from work ate a quick dinner and went upstairs and hid in the guest bedroom and read until all of the guests for the lingerie party arrived. As the women arrived I heard a lot of chatter as they gathered in the kitchen drinking wine and talking. Around eight o'clock things quieted down. I could here Cindy talking but couldn't make out what she was saying. Then some loud music started to play. I took this opportunity to slip into the hallway and crawl to the loft looking over the family room. When I looked down I saw that Jan had moved the sofa and a couple of chairs so they were all facing the fireplace at the end of the room, which meant that the five women now sitting on the sofa and chairs were facing away from me.

Cindy came into the room from behind the girls and was wearing a floor length fleece robe. She moved around the back of the sofa and moved to stand in front of Jan and the other women. With the music still playing Cindy started her pitch. She told the girls about how comfortable and warm the fleece robe was and how well it stood up to washing then she gave them the price. I guess the price was fare because none of the women commented about it.

When Cindy finished the sales pitch for the robe she unzipped it and turned her back to her audience. She slowly slipped the robe off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Under the robe Cindy was wearing a lace teddy that left little to the imagination. I had an instant erection watching Cindy walk around in that teddy and it only got more exciting from there. Cindy showed off a couple more outfits then she asked Jan to model a few then she had Sue model some. Buy the time they were done all of the women had tried on some very sexy lingerie and modeled it for the rest of the women. I would never have thought that women would be so willing to dress in sexy lingerie in front of other women. I couldn't imagine men modeling underwear for other men, whether it was sexy underwear or not.

When Cindy had shown all of the lingerie she had brought with her she passed out catalogs and order forms. Everyone at the party ordered at least one item form the catalog. Then when everyone was dressed in their own clothes again and sitting around having another glass of wine Cindy said she had something else to show them if they were interested. And of course they were. Cindy left the room and came back a minute later with a small suitcase. The case had folding legs so the case could be set up as a display. When Cindy opened the case it was full of sex toys. Vibrators and dildos of all sorts and sizes. At first the women gasped, then they started laughing and soon they were passing the objects around the room, turning the vibrators on and comparing the size of the dildos to the sizes of there husbands cocks. The surprising thing was that Jan's three friends from work each bought either a dildo or a vibrator. They all said they were buying them as a joke, but I wondered.

Jan's three friends left around 10:30 and Sue stayed to help clean up. Sue went home around eleven o'clock leaving Jan alone with Cindy. The music was off now and I could hear Jan and Cindy talking.

Cindy said, "I really want to thank you for hosting this party for me. For hosting the party you get a free selection from the lingerie I showed tonight. What do you think you would like?"

Jan said, Gee, I don't know. I saw so many nice things it's hard to remember what I liked best."

Cindy opened the trunk that she had all of the lingerie in and said, "I have plenty of time so if you want to try things on again be my guest. While you are doing that I'll have another glass of wine."

Jan began to look through the lingerie while Cindy sat at the kitchen counter sipping wine and watching Jan. Jan pulled out two items. One was a black bra, panty and garter belt set with black lace stockings and the other was similar but in white. Jan held them up and said, "Should I go with black or white. If I put on this black set on would you put on the white so I can compare them side by side?"

Cindy said she would be glad to and took the white panty set from Jan. I don't know how women do this but they both changed in the family room. They took off the clothes they were wearing and put on the lingerie and I never saw a nipple or a bit of exposed pubic hair on either of them during this whole process.

The seen in front of me now was extremely sexy. The two women standing side be side in just bra and panties with garter belts and stockings. Jan dressed in black and Cindy dressed in white. Jan checked herself out in a mirror that she had placed the in family room for the party. Then she looked at Cindy.

Cindy moved over next to her so that Jan could see them both in the mirror. Jan stared into the mirror and said, "I don't know which is sexier, the black or the white. The black is kind of sluttish and says that you enjoy sex and that makes me hot. The white is pure and virginal. Like the bride giving herself to her husband on their wedding night and that makes me hot too."

Cindy said, "I know exactly what you mean. Tell you what, I'll give you both of these sets if you'll try on something for me."

Jan agreed and Cindy bent over the trunk giving me a great view of her ass. I noticed that Jan was looking at it too. When Cindy stood up she had a white camisole set and she handed it to Jan.

Jan turned sideways and did her magic again and was soon standing next to Cindy looking at herself in the mirror. The top of the camisole was satin and lace and sheer enough that I could see Jan's nipples through the material. The Camisole ended just below Jan's navel and about an inch above the waistband of the matching panties. The panties were also satin and lace. In the front the panties were sheer and showed off Jan's bush. The waistband was frilly lace and the back disappeared into the valley between the rounded globes of Jan's beautiful ass.

Cindy stepped back from Jan and inspected her. Then Cindy started pointing out the features of this camisole set. Cindy ran her fingers under Jan's breasts as she said, "See how the top supports you breasts so nicely. This makes your already exciting breasts even more exciting." Then Cindy commented on how Jan's nipples showed through the material. Cindy said, "This really shows off your beautiful breasts and those lovely nipples nicely."

Jan didn't miss a step. She responded, "Do you really think I have nice breasts. I'm never comfortable with how they look."

Cindy ran her fingers over Jan's breasts again and said, "Believe me, your breasts are great." Next Cindy pointed out how the shadow of Jan's pubic hair showed through the panties and how sexy that looked. Then Cindy ran her finger down along the edge of the front panel and said, "Your hair sticks out a little on the sides. You would need to trim just a little to wear these panties. But don't trim more than necessary. I like the shape of your bush. It looks very sexy in sheer

panties like these."

By now it was evident to Cindy that Jan wasn't objecting to the way Cindy was touching her so she got a little bolder. She put her hand on the bare skin of Jan's ass and said, "Jan, you really are a sexy woman. Have you ever been told that by another woman before?"

Jan made no attempt to move away from Connie's touch. "No. No woman has ever said that to me before and I am not sure if I would feel comfortable about it if anyone ever did. But I liked hearing you say it."

Then Cindy asked, "How would you feel if I asked if I could see your body?"

"You mean naked?"

"Yes. I would like to see your naked body."

This was it. My heart was pounding and my cock was about to explode in my pants. Jan said, "I don't know how to feel about that. I supposed that if you want to see my body I could show it to you. That couldn't do any harm, right?"

Then Cindy asked, "When will your husband be home?"

"With the gang he is with he won't be home till after 2:00 AM," Jan lied.

Cindy stepped behind Jan and reached around her and began to lift the camisole up. Rather than stopping her, Jan lifted her arms over her head to help Cindy get it off. Cindy dropped the camisole on the sofa and reached around Jan again and cupped her breasts. Cindy said, "Your breasts are so lovely I just had to touch them. I hope this isn't upsetting you."

Jan took in a deep breath and said. "No."

Cindy was watching herself in the mirror as she squeezed Jan's breasts, then she asked, "Would it be all right if I sucked on your nipples?"

Jan mumbled, "I guess so."

Cindy turned Jan around and bent her head and took Jan's left nipple into her mouth. While Cindy was sucking on her nipples, Jan looked up to find me. When she spotted me, Jan smiled and winked. Then she closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention she was getting. Next Cindy pulled Jan's panties down and Jan stepped out of them. Cindy put the panties on the sofa with the top of the camisole. Cindy again moved behind Jan and squeezed her breasts. Then she moved her hands down over Jan's chest, over her belly and into her pubic hair. Cindy played her fingers through the hair for a couple of minutes then she slipped her hand between Jan's legs. This time she didn't hesitate and she didn't

ask permission, she just pushed her fingers inside Jan's pussy. Jan leaned her head back against Cindy and made little whimpering noises.

After fingering Jan's pussy for a while Cindy turned Jan around and dropped to her knees in front of Jan. Cindy pushed her face into Jan's bush and began kissing her way down between Jan's legs. Jan had to move her feet farther apart so that Cindy could get her tongue into Jan's pussy.

Without a word Cindy stood up and guided Jan to the sofa. Jan sat down and Cindy got on the floor between her legs and pulled Jan forward so that she could get her mouth on Jan's pussy. Cindy worked Jan's pussy with her mouth for a good ten minutes until Jan had an orgasm. While Jan relaxed after her orgasm Cindy rubbed her thighs and her breasts and occasionally pushed a finger inside her pussy. When Jan was breathing normally again Cindy asked, "Would you like to taste me? You don't have to if you are uncomfortable. I would understand."

Jan pulled Cindy to her and kissed her on the mouth then said, "I would love very much to taste you. I want to get between your legs and put my tongue inside your wet pussy and give you the same pleasure you have just given me"

Cindy quickly removed her panties and sat on the sofa. Jan didn't hesitate. She went straight down on Cindy and began to give her the oral loving she wanted. When I heard Cindy starting to have an orgasm I came in my pants.

Afterward as they were getting dressed Jan asked Cindy if she was a lesbian. Cindy said, "No. I guess you would say that I am bi-sexual. I enjoy sex with men or women. What about you?"

Jan said, "Well I am not a lesbian but I never thought about being bi. I just enjoy sex."

Then Cindy asked, "Any chance for a repeat?"

Jan replied, "I think we can work that out. How do you feel about threesomes?"

Cindy asked, "You mean two women and a man or two men and a woman?"

Jan laughed and said, Yes, and three women also."

Cindy said, "Very interesting. I think I like you. If you're involved, I'm game for anything."

Jan walked Cindy to the front door so I had to sneak to the top of the stairs to see them. From my vantage I watched as Jan gave Cindy a very passionate kiss before opening the door for her. Cindy's last comment was, "You just made my knees so week I am not sure if I can drive home.

As soon as Cindy was in her car Jan was headed up the stairs. Jan and I immediately went to bed and made love. We didn't even talk about what happened that evening. We made love for over an hour then we feel asleep.

The next night Jan and I talked about the lingerie party and her after party with Cindy. This got us both hot and we made love again that night.

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers
12