My New Mother-in-Law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were fewer people in the pub, but a couple opposite us in another couch took in the view, the middle aged woman staring at the wet part of the blouse. She caught Edith's eye and they smiled at each other as if in recognition of the nature of the wetness. Then she glanced at me, giving me the same look. I returned it. Edith's nipple had become erect again and stood out with the sheen giving it emphasis. Her partner was totally oblivious, talking football to two blokes sitting on his side.

The woman let know she was on her way to the loo. Edith followed her, giving me a squeeze on her way. They were away about ten minutes, by which time I had been to the bar for more drinks. They were both quietly beaming and resumed their seats. The woman then engaged her partner in conversation. He looked distracted from the football talk. So she looked at both of us and gave me a knowing wink.

What had she and Edith talked about in the loo. Then Edith engaged me. Ten minutes was all they had. Meantime, they exchanged their marriages, (but not the incest), how lucky she thought we both were, how the wet sheen got onto Edith's chest, how she fancied both of us, how she was bi but unfulfilled and exchanged phone numbers.

"Wow." I whispered.

"Give her a token of encouragement Ian."

I took in her whole body without giving her eye contact, starting with her heels and slowly moving up her body as she watched me. Mid 40's, blousy, a little on the plump side but a lovely face that had reddened as I appraised her, then a lovely smile as I returned hers. In that short space, I had made her day too.

"She'd love it with both of us Ian. She lives near here and has plenty of time on her own. She also kissed my wet spunky nipple to impress her interest."

Suddenly, her husband decided they should go and told her to get ready. Clearly chastened by his peremptory action, she said if you want to go on ahead she would catch him up when she had finished her drink. Miffed, he said, "Ok then, suit yourself," and left right then.

His wife had not expected that interchange but quickly recovered. She accepted my offer of another wine. We had had enough. By the time I bought her drink and returned, I was introduced to Lydia who had joined Edith on the couch. To make way for me they squeezed up together letting me sit with Lydia in the middle. Sitting with my arm across the back of the couch, there was barely room, but we managed at the cost of sharing soft flesh at thigh level. I could also stroke Edith's neck, which Lydia soon noticed and commented.

"I wish I had such devoted attention. Look, I don't know when I am going to get the chance to meet with you two again, but I intend to go to the disabled toilet behind the other loos and I would like to invite you both to join me. Would you like to?"

The look on our faces said enough. We would each go separately as if we were leaving the pub via the toilets, Lydia, Edith then me.

When Lydia had gone we agreed I would follow Edith after about 5 minutes to let things get going. Edith surprised my saying how horny she still felt, even after the club.

I tapped the door to be let in by Edith with her back to me resuming a passionate kiss with Lydia who was tearing at Edith's, by now, dry blouse. I watched as she settled on Edith's nipple. I released my cock getting very stiff once again, despite the afternoon's erotic foray.

"Edith, I'm desperate for a pee."

Pulling her skirt to her waist and panty free, Lydia started gushing a torrent down the pan. Edith intervened, letting hand splash the waste back onto Lydia's cunt, wetting her for I knew not what. As she finished and with her coat on the floor, Edith pulled her forward on the seat with Lydia's thighs wide open and proceeded to lick up the residue. Edith then went for her clit to bring her off and managed to start rubbing her own in the process.

I had no wish to spoil their orgy. However, I was in dire need of a cum, having held back the whole afternoon. I offered my erection to Lydia's mouth, hoping it wouldn't distract her too much. She accepted it whilst smiling her wish to suck me. I knew I wouldn't last given what I had been through. Letting my cock be sucked at it's most sensitive.

"Lydia, I'm nearly there, ok?"

She nodded for me to go. I wailed as my cum shot into her mouth, dripping the overflow down her cheeks onto her blouse. I kissed her mouth, letting her saliva and my spunk mingle. She smiled then pressed Edith, who was witness to my cuming in lustful Lydia's mouth, to concentrate on her cunt.

In a few moments, Lydia and Edith increased there pace, quietly mouthing their lust for each other. They came together as Edith managed to get herself off as well as bringing off Lydia with her tongue.

I pulled them up from the floor and toilet and we shared our wet mouths with each other. Just then, the doorknob turned to let us know the loo was needed.

I opened the door to a startled disabled lady waiting in her chair, who first was shocked at the sight of two women and a man, then announcing,

"Sounded like you've all had a good time. I've been here ten minutes and enjoyed every minute of it. I do need a pee now but it was worth postponing to hear you lot at it."

12