My New Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the screen; it said I had two unread messages. I scrolled to the first and pressed the button.

"Test message."

I hit the key to read the next message, it was a picture message.

"Something to remember me by." Was the caption as I rotated the phone, adjusted my eyes to the brightness and realised that I was looking at my cock embedded deep in Mel's arse, just a few minutes ago.

I smiled smugly and in approval at the technological marvel in my hands and at the memory still fresh in my mind as I looked down on my soft and greasy member.

When the image closed it returned to the main screen and displayed, "New voice message." With growing confidence I tapped the correct keys to open the messaging service.

I listened intently to the instructions and pressed the numbers in sequence to access the recording. It was Mel; her words rocked me to the core.

"Hi Love, sorry about not sending you a test message I got held up. Its 6.30 now and I'm running late so I'll go straight from here and get the kids. I'll get some chips for tea and see you about 7.30. And ooh, look out for Denise, I gave her your number and told her to call by for her scarf. It's on the banister....Bye-ee...."

12