All Comments on 'My New World'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I know the feeling

Although not as elegant as this story, I remember the very same feelings of my first encounter with a woman. I orgasmed just as if I was there. Only a woman knows how to make another woman feel, and that you did for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I couldn't connect with the character

She's not likable because she's a selfish woman who's now a repeat cheater on her husband. Ok, so this time it's with a woman. Ok, so? The story would be better with some depth added to her.

Maybe in your next story explore the woman more to grow her into a real character. In this story she's just out to cheat. She's done it before, and doesn't seem to have any feeling about. Try adding something beyond feeling horny to grow the depth of the character beyond just a body that wants to get off. Explore why doesn't she get a divorce? Explore where she's going in this relationship. Is her husband going to be part of it?

What are the other persons motivations? Just sex? Breaking up the marriage? Using the woman to get back at someone?

One other thing - the whole cliche of only another woman knowing how to do it to another woman. It's tired and old. Instead consider exploring it from a different angle: each person takes responsibility to communicate to whatever partner they are with what ever it is they like and want. It's actually sexist to write woman that don't communicate what the want, but instead passively wait to get given it.

The best lover is some who shares their passion and energy, not just takes from the other person. If you can add that it will make for better sex in the story, and a more positive character for readers to connect with.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Good writing about an asshole of a woman....

...or is she?? How would you know. Probably not true that "only a woman" etc..this is self-justifying hype from an insecure lesbian, but it seems to be true that women write about the process men write more about the resolution or is that just more sexism? Too bad there's so much sexism on this site!

Robert_NotRobert_Notover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Tender and erotic - it reminded me a bit of ma first time.

And the difficult dialogue - you have my respect for having the courage to write it like that - I have my moments but sometimes I sound just as clicheed as you describe here. I very much hope you'll develop this ralationship:-)

R.

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
I enjoyed it but...

I skimmed through a lot of it because it was just rhetoric that did not serve to move the story ahead.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryover 13 years ago
We too love

It seems that love making between sexs, is totally different than sex with same sex couples, it is as if women were made for each other, and men also, made for each other, because men need to be taught how to love a woman, women know instinctly how to love each other, as do men know how to love each other, love I mean, something caring and lasting. As so clearly depicted in this story. Perhaps, just perhaps, there stories of men loving.

AnaElleAnaElleover 13 years ago
Answer to Phineas

I did enjoy the story too but I do not agree with what you said

"I skimmed through a lot of it because it was just rhetoric that did not serve to move the story ahead".

On the contrary I think it helps build the tension. Without the beginning you "only" have an appealing and lovely description of a woman's first time with another. With this beginning you get something much more moving, it brings emotions and feelings and makes the whole story much more enjoyable and torrid.

LaureenMcLLaureenMcLover 13 years ago
I love this story

In my opinion, this story is erotica, not porn! To get a sense of Cat's thoughts and feeling as opposed to just the sex should give any reader a greater vision of who Cat - and Emma - are. I loved it!

L

KathyFKathyFabout 13 years ago
I LOVE IT

Seems Like The "Guy's" Are All Shook Up By The Truth ! !

A WOMAN DOES NOT NEED A MAN ! AND A WOMAN CAN TRULY SATISFY ANOTHER WOMAN LIKE NO MAN CAN ! !

That's Why They Are So Critical Of Your Story. Cheating - No It's Not Cheating On Her So Called Husband - Whom Probably Is Spending Many A Night In The Company Of One Female Or Anthoer On His Business Trips. It's Growing Up & learning True Sexual Pleasure

Thank You For A Lovely Story

Kisses

Kathy

OklaMomOklaMomabout 13 years ago
Yes!

Anyone who has had similar feelings or experiences can relate to this story. I agree with whoever said it - it is erotica, and nicely done, I think.

Gayle

obscuredobscuredalmost 13 years ago

Fantastic story! Romantic and hot. Love the way you build up the emotional suspense... and the payoff is delicious. Can't wait to read more from you! Love it!

jessicaj64jessicaj64almost 13 years ago
Wot a lot of old twaddle

The comments from most of the guys, that is, not the story. The story is wonderful.

I agree entirely what the women said, especially KathyF. Guess what, guys, you're not necessary to us. Be grateful that most women are straight and, sadly, put up with your inadequacies. True, as one reader, a Mr. Anon Y. Mous said, the best lover is someone who communicates his or her needs, likes, etc., to the other. First challenge, however, is to find a guy who can communicate at all, never mind in bed.

As for disparaging the character for being a cheater? Oh puh-leaz! Seriously? First, this is erotica, and fiction at that (I assume). Second, a guy criticizing a woman for being cheater? Talk about a double standard.

If you're going to read lesbian erotica, please remember that it is not written for the benefit of the guys. You're not going to get your ego, or any other parts, stroked. Deal with it. Jerks!

Sorry Cat! Wonderful story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Finding ones Way

Love the story,and the way you have built up to the end.As a male I for one agree that you have to communicate to what feels good,to what one is thinking,your wants and needs of both,Terrific story.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
HAWT!

I was surprised at first by all the negative comments, but then i understood WHY... The majority of it was written by MEN! I still cannot fathom how a man can comment on the lovemaking between two woman, What does he know or feel, except for the obvious of course. Then again, i also thought, how can he write a story about woman intimately loving each other, it seems so far fetched because it is NOTHING like a man loving a woman, How can he describe or explain it, unless he is writing their story. I had to backtrack on that thought though, because, there are quite a few submissions written by men here, that are very good (unbelievable yeah!) I understand about criticism, but let it be constructive not belittling. (But then again *shrug* this is my opinion) Sooooo to get back to the story, I thought it was GREAT (yeah, ima chica *wink*) the dialogue was well written. Emma's seduction of Cat was HOT and the inner turmoil and eventual capitulation of Cat had me spellbound. It felt as if was being seduced *grin* Nevertheless, ** I LOVED IT! **

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

So beautiful

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Extremely well written and builds up very nicely to the final part as they come together. As far as I'm concerned it is wonderful and appeared to come from the heart. Well done.

MarielaniMarielani9 months ago

Great story, what an adventure.. I want to be cat or Emma..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous