My Niece Jessica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

"Are you alright Jessica," I said about to get up.

"Yeah just give me a few second to calm down here uncle," she said before finally getting off the arm and laying on the couch with her head on Brin's lap.

"Wow what a game," I said and everyone started laughing.

No one talked for a while as I think we were all adjusting to what happened when I looked over and saw Brin stroking Jessica's pussy. Jessica was just smiling and looking at me as Brin knelt down kissing Jessica on the forehead. Jessica smiled before leaning up for a longer kiss which was broken up when Jessica got off the couch. We both looked up and saw Jessica bending over and picking up the strap on before turning around and grabbing Brin by the hand. She pulled Brin toward her bedroom before I even knew what was going on.

"See you tomorrow uncle. If we need you I will get you," Jessica said over her shoulder before I heard the door to her room slam shut.

I was left sitting there with a confused expression as I heard someone moaning and pushed against the door in her bedroom. I finally decided to get up and clean everything up as it was now almost midnight. The moaning from Jessica's room got louder and louder until I heard some pounding against the door before silence encased the house once again. I finished cleaning everything up and made a bed on the couch as I didn't want to sleep near her bedroom tonight. After laying down I heard some more moaning coming from her room as I turned over and putting the pillow over my head went to sleep thinking of everything that happened that night.

It was about 3 in the morning when I heard my niece's door open up. I looked at my watch and just turned over trying to go back to sleep. A few seconds later I heard someone walking in the living room and then tap my shoulder. I turned over to see Brin standing there with a smile on her face. She bent down kissing me on the forehead before pulling the sheet I had over me down. She looked down and saw I was only wearing boxing shorts and my cock was already trying to come through the opening. She moved her hand to my cock and helped it out of the opening before climbing on the couch and started to fuck me.

"Oh I knew you would be hard, Mike. Oh I just knew you would be hard. Oh god yes I need this right now and knew you would be hard," that is all Brin kept saying as she started going faster and faster.

I put my hands on her hips as we were now both bouncing on the couch with her just keep saying that over and over again. We fucked like this for a little while until her pussy started to contract and she got a glazed look on her face. Brin bent down and screamed into my pillow and just started cumming and cumming. After she started to calm down she got off my cock and slide down the couch. She looked at me before engulfing my cock.

"Hmm I taste yummy," Brin said before deep throating me.

She kept this up for a little while until I started shooting down her throat. She swallowed it all before kissing my cock on hits head and getting up. She pulled the sheet back up and went back to Jessica's bedroom and closed the door. I laid there for a little while until I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers
12