My Night in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now each peak is unlike anything I've EVER felt before. It's like I'm straining as hard as I physically can to hold in a wee, then the wave takes over and tenses me up twice as much. Then, I tense up still further, and feel and hear the come rushing out of me.

The Relax (yep!) feels the complete opposite - like I'm forcing pee out as hard as I can, then a tickly sensation pushes from my stomach into my cunt, feeling like I'm peeing out like a firehose.

It feels fantastic, I can't begin to describe how good it is, but even in my meg-sexed up state, I hit upon a new idea.

I'm barely able to hold myself still enough to get both hands between my legs, and when the wave comes, the liquid jets onto my hands, and splashes onto my lips and thighs.

There's still plenty cupped in my hands though, and I awkwardly raise them to my mouth. Instead of splashing my juices over my stomach and tits, I keep as much of it in my hands as possible, then greedily slurp it down.

This is much more than I've swallowed so far, and the effect is instant. Warm, pure sex flows into me, and starts coming out of me in wave after wave after wave.

Each peak is still more sensational than the last one, but they come much closer together now. I'm shaking with each spasm, rocking my entire body. If anyone could see me, they'd probably think I was having a fit (which I am, in a way).

The pleasure just keeps building, then suddenly, there is a MAJOR Relax, which goes on for much longer than usual. I know what's next, and I hear myself panting, almost giggling in anticipation.

Then I'm there - it's like an orgasm, only a million times more powerful and pleasurable. I can feel my cunt, my tits, my stomach - virtually my entire body - vibrating, and there is a powerful heat, centred deep in my vagina.

As I sit here typing this out now, I can almost feel what it was like out there in the park that night (well, morning). I can actually feel the ticklish sensation of an orgasm beginnning, so I'm going to stop writing now and take care of myself properly.

Before I go though, I want to ask everyone reading this to please contact me - tell me what you liked and didn't like about my account, whether you came while you read it, exactly what it feels like when YOU have an orgasm - anything at all.

I should also tell you that my night didn't finish there by any means. If I hear from enough of you I'll tell you all about what happened next.

12