My Night of Nights

Story Info
Melinda sets out to seduce her man.
4.3k words
4.12
17.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to be the best night of my life. He was coming to dinner. The man of my dreams was coming to dinner and I was atwitter with excitement and behaving like a schoolgirl with her first crush.

I had taken the afternoon off work to prepare. I had called in to the markets on the way home to collect the fresh ingredients for his favourite dishes, the bottle shop to select wines that would complement the meal courses, table decorations, new sheets for the bed, CD's of his favourite music to play in the background during the evening.

Everything was going to plan, the bed was made and I had made sure that the dimmer switch was working so that the light was at the desired ambience for the action that was to come. My dress, the one that had cost me the best part of a week's wages was ready to put on at the last minute, my makeup was ready to apply after my shower and the right scents were standing ready to apply. Everything had to be perfect.

I was so busy that I didn't have time to question why I was going to all this effort, I knew why, tonight I was going to give myself to him entirely, I would be his forever. My mind did go back to that magic moment when we first met.

* * *

I was moving through the crowd milling around the gallery for this important exhibition of contemporary art works. It had taken me time to mount, reviewing the work of dozens of artists, selecting which artists would be asked to display, choosing the actual works to feature and arranging the hanging so that no ego would be deflated, then arranging for transport and insurance, for publicity and it was all now falling into place. It was at times like this that I was happiest. I had studied Art History at university and travelled throughout Europe visiting all the best galleries to learn and gain a feel for the job. I even worked at Christies in London for six months learning that side of the business and making contacts that would help me when I managed to find work in a gallery, and it was through these contacts that I was able to mount this exhibition, an important one for both the gallery and for my standing in this world.

It was then that I saw him. He stood looking at the most important of the works, a look of puzzlement on his face. I walked over to him. "What do you think?"

"I have to confess that I can't work it out. I saw a write-up of this in the paper and I don't see what the reviewer was getting at."

"I can understand that, it is an interpretive piece that has several meanings depending on how you look at it. It means different things to different people. I see different things in it every time I look at it."

That encounter, brief as it was, led to further encounters including a dinner invitation followed by our first sexual experience, together that is. He was a kind and considerate lover, taking the process at a slow pace that built to a crescendo of mutual orgasms.

He had driven me to my house and of course I had invited him in. He took my key from me and opened the door, his arm slipped around my waist as he ushered me inside and it seemed natural that I should turn and allow him to kiss me once we were inside and the door was closed.

God he could kiss, and it wasn't the small amount of wine that I had consumed that caused the light-headedness that I felt at that moment. His hands had dropped to my arse as he pulled me close in a truly passionate embrace. My arms were around his neck and my mouth opened a little in an invitation for his tongue to enter.

After several minutes of tongue involved kissing he withdrew his mouth from mine and I felt his lips on my throat, then his teeth lightly biting me. My head went back allowing him free access to me. "You smell wonderful tonight, Obsession is perfect for you."

"That's not the only place I have it." I hoped that I didn't sound too much like a slut.

"Oh yes, and where else have you put it?" He chuckled into my throat.

"You'll have to find out for yourself." I must have had the right amount of tease in my voice because he found out for himself, after much slow and glorious exploration that is. My god it was slow. My god it was glorious. It took forever for his fingers to slide the zipper down to the base of my spine. It took forever for those same fingers to ease themselves under my panties and fondle my arse and all the while I could feel his hard cock pressing into me.

I had taken his jacket from him and my fingers worked their way slowly from button to button until I was able to run them through the hair on his chest, and all of this time his lips never left mine, his tongue never stopped caressing mine. I was glad that his hands were on my arse because I knew that if he let go I would collapse in a heap on the floor, my knees were that week.

I withdrew my lips, "You, me, sofa, sit." We moved to the sofa and the next slow and glorious stage. On the way from the door to the sofa my dress somehow managed to fall to the floor, the fact that the zipper was undone and he had slipped the shoulder straps off might have had something to do with it. Also on the pile of clothing was his shirt and trousers, he had to slip off his shoes to get them off. He wore Lycra trunks that seemed to accentuate the size of his cock but looks can be deceiving, it really was as big as it looked, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

With no bra to slow progress his lips found my nipples and his hands caressed my breasts, I tell you this man knew his way around the female body and he knew just what turned me on. Any hesitation that I might have felt at this point had totally disappeared. A hand found my wet and waiting pussy and a finger slipped inside. I didn't tell my hips to push against his hand, they did it all on their own.

My hand meanwhile had slipped under the waistband of his trunks and found that he was as ready for this as I was. I moved the tip of my finger back and forth across the head of his cock, feeling the opening at its tip at around the same time as his tongue pushed its way into my pussy.

I eased his trunks down until I could take his cock into my mouth. As I slid down the length of his shaft I realised that this was the first time that I had ever done this and it felt so gooood, almost as good as my pussy felt.

From his reaction I knew that he was feeling just as good as I was and it wasn't long before he took his cock from my mouth and placed it into my pussy. The man was an artist on the couch, he was an artist on the bed and we had sex pretty much all night, and many times since then.

He lived in Melbourne while I lived in Sydney and he called me often to arrange to meet when next he was in town. I looked forward to these meetings and would arrange my schedule around his.

Our meetings were nearly always inside jobs, the inside of hire cars, the inside of restaurants, the inside of my house, and him coming inside me. I know what you're thinking, that I'm a slut allowing him to come inside me but it was safe, he was clean and I was on the pill, and if me enjoying the feeling of his come flooding my pussy makes me a slut, then I guess I am.

Words can't describe the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy, or the sensation when I reach my climax, especially when this all happens at once. Thank god for sound proofing because when this happens I can get very vocal, I didn't want the neighbours to know what a slut I've become.

In between times I have a couple of guys that I see on a semi-regular basis, one in particular, Michael, is waiting patiently in the wings for me to decide that he is the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with. He's a really nice guy and as yet I haven't gone to bed with him so I don't know what a future in that direction will bring, but in other things he is the antithesis of my man, he is steady, reliable, has a good job that pays well, his own house, a good car (Jaguar XKR) and is infatuated with me. It was good to know that I had a fall-back position if this relationship ever went pear-shaped. But until then I had my regular meetings.

Tonight was one such meeting, but with a difference, tonight I was going to tell him that I had resigned from my job and had just had an interview with a gallery in Melbourne and when I got it I could move to Melbourne so we could move our relationship to the next level. I was looking forward to his reaction when I broke the news to him.

Back to now. The table was set, the crystal glasses reflected the light of the candles, the white linen table cloth contrasted with the burgundy coloured placemats and napkins, the cutlery was polished to a high shine, that part was perfect.

The entrée was prepared and ready to serve, the Riesling was chilled and there was ice in the silver ice bucket. The main course was in the oven and timed to be ready to eat around ten minutes after the entrée was finished. It was a slow roasted piece of beef that had been covered in thinly sliced onion and garlic, cracked black pepper and, and this was my secret, I had used a large veterinary syringe to inject around a half a cup of Shiraz into the centre of the meat. This was wrapped in foil to seal everything in and placed in a slow oven along with jacket potatoes and pumpkin that had been lightly coated with brown sugar that would caramelise during the cooking process.

All that was left for me to do was to cut the potatoes and fill them with sour cream and black pepper and to nuke some baby peas in the microwave and glaze them with butter. The wine, his favourite a 1994 'the Angelis' from the Wirra Wirra winery in South Australia was standing at room temperature ready to serve when we were ready for it.

We would forgo a traditional desert in favour of a platter of cheeses and olives and the stuff that would be served with a 'sticky', a Botrytis Riesling along with freshly brewed coffee.

I showered and put on my makeup and Obsession on my pulse points and, important this, between my legs, I wanted him to smell nothing other than Obsession when he went down on me.

I slipped into the dress, it was a long burgundy dress trimmed with white that had a silver thread woven into it to match the colours of the table setting the neckline was low enough that it showed my breasts to perfection and held up by a strap over one shoulder that looked as if it would take little effort to slip off. The fact that my breasts looked in danger of falling out when I bent over and that it was obvious that I wore no bra wouldn't fail to hold his attention. It was tight under the bodice and flared over my hips, before dropping to floor level. There was a slit that began just far enough below my pussy to be decent when I stood still but which would reveal my bare legs when I walked and when I sat down would reveal that I wore no panties, Let's see if he can keep his mind off that.

I was ready for the guest of honour and he didn't disappoint by being late.

"Wow!" His first reaction was spot on. He took me in his arms and kissed me with all the passion that I could hope for.

"Time for that later, first we eat."

He held out a bottle of wine. A 2000 'The Angelis', our favourite and which would replace the one I had waiting to be served.'

The dinner went off without a hitch, the food was just as I had planned and he enjoyed it very much. The entree of oysters 'natural' washed down with the Riesling set the tone, I was giving him the strength for the action ahead. The beef was done to perfection, just the right amount of pink in the centre, tender and succulent, the potatoes had the consistency of having been mashed inside their jackets and the pumpkin was slightly charred on the outside from the caramelising by the sugar and sweet in the centre. The wine set it all off to perfection. As much as he enjoyed the meal he enjoyed watching me, long, lingering looks at my cleavage and the way his eyes followed me as I moved about serving and clearing the table. His attention never wavered once he realised that I wasn't wearing panties and it took a great deal of self-control on his part not to ravish me as I loaded the dishwasher.

There was a minor pause between dining room and bedroom where we sat on the sofa for a preliminary skirmish before arriving at my bed and my big moment.

I guess you could call it a double seduction, I seduced him by allowing him to seduce me and believe me when it came to seduction he was good, very good. I got the works, the kissing, the fondling, the tonguing and the fucking, let's not forget the fucking, he had no trouble bringing me to several climaxes before his cock entered me, he was gentle and then forceful, it was as if he could read my mind because the changes were made when I wanted them without me saying a thing.

His cock slid into me, its progress aided by my wetness until it was fully inside me. There was a pause during which I could feel the full length of his magnificent cock before he began to slowly pull it almost out of me before sliding it back into me. It only took a dozen or so of these thrusts to bring on another climax. When my body had stopped shuddering he upped the tempo slightly until another orgasm and a further increase in tempo until his was plunging in and out with a fierceness that held my orgasm for what felt like forever.

"Have you taken Viagra or something?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"I've never seen you last this long before, that's all."

"Oh, it must have been the dozen oysters I had before coming over."

"All those oysters, what have I let myself in for?"

"A night of passion."

"Whatever it was, just keep doing it."

"Yes Ma'am. Anything else I can do for you?"

"You could stop fooling around and shove your magnificent cock back where it belongs." He was nothing if not obedient.

The sensations that I felt as his cock moved about in my pussy brought me ever closer to yet another orgasm and his lips on mine muffled the sounds of my ecstasy as my pussy muscles closed on him. My orgasmic juices flooded from me at the very moment that I felt his sperm flooding from his cock deep inside me.

As we came down from our highs I held him to me. "Darling, I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. That was the best fuck that I have ever had, we just seem to get better at it as we go on and that's why I've resigned from my job and am planning to move to Melbourne. I want more of this, I want more of you. And," I took a deep breath, this was the big announcement, "I've stopped taking the pill, my body clock is running out of time at an alarming rate and I want a baby before it's too late, I want your baby, and it just so happens that I'm ovulating right now. There is a very good chance that tonight's efforts will get me pregnant."

"My god, no!" He scrambled out of bed and turned up the light. His reactions definitely weren't what one would have expected from a man who wanted a future with me. "You can't do this to me, not now!" I couldn't understand his anger after all it was only minutes ago that he was whispering that he loved me.

"I thought that you would have been pleased that I loved you enough to leave my perfect job, leave my home and all my family and friends to be with you."

"Oh god, this hard for me. Melinda, Mel, tonight was going to be the last night that we could be together, I was going to make it the best time before I broke the bad news that I've been transferred to our London office."

"What's wrong with that, I've always wanted to see London."

"There's more." He was looking at the floor, he didn't move for two or three minutes and then he slowly raised his eyes but they didn't meet mine, he couldn't look me in the face. "I'm sorry Mel, I'm married."

"You're what! And you've never seen the need to mention this little titbit of information to me. Shocked doesn't even come close to how I felt at this precise moment. Does your wife know about our affair?" Affair seemed such a dirty word right now.

"No, but her father, my boss does, and he has threatened that unless I stop it he will not only tell Jess about it but he will encourage her to file for divorce. This move is my chance to get things right and start all over with her and the kids. And of course, implicit in this is the fact that unless I complied I won't have a job."

"I don't believe what I'm hearing! You chose the moment after the best fucking that I've, we've had, and right after I've told you that I am prepared to give up my life as I know it to be with you, the man I love and the man that has just told me that he loves me, and you have the nerve to tell me that you've never once seen fit to inform me that you are married. Get the fuck out of my house! Get the fuck out of my life!"

"Mel, I'm sorry, I didn't want it to end like this. I do love you, believe me."

"Sorry doesn't cut it you miserable turd!" I was really getting angry as I scrambled into a house coat, it didn't seem appropriate that I put my dress back on, not now.

He moved to take me in his arms in a futile attempt to calm me but I pushed him away from me. "Get you hands off me! Don't touch me! Just get your clothes and get your miserable arse out of my life!" To emphasise my point I slapped him hard, well it started out as a slap but I curled my fingers and raked his face with my nails, let's see him explain that to his wife.

I ran through the house gathering up his clothes and took them into the kitchen. I took the sharpest knife that I had and began to attack his suit with a vengeance. "What the fuck are you doing! Give me that knife!"

"Stay away from me!" I held the knife in front of me.

"Mel, darling, this is stupid. I know that you're hurt,"

"And what tipped you off to that?"

"Please, be reasonable, surely we can talk this through without resorting to this." Now he was starting to grovel.

"This has gone beyond talk. You have made love to me for the past twelve months and you have led me to believe that you were single and that this romance was going somewhere, somewhere good, and I fell for it, I fell for you. The effort that I put into making this night perfect should have tipped you off that I was serious about you, us, yet you left it until after we had sex, had sex not love, to spring it on me that you just happened to be married, and, as an added bonus, you have children. And this was just after I told you of my plans to get pregnant to you. I thought that you were in tune to my feelings but it appears as if I was wrong, the only feelings that you have for me hangs between your legs. I am, was, nothing more than a convenient fuck, a sexual diversion, for you."

"That's not true. I do love you and it's very hard for me to give you up. Would you believe me if I were to tell you that my marriage is not going well, Jess and I hardly talk and she pays more attention to the kids than she does to me."

"Cut the crap! You men are all the same; 'my wife doesn't understand me, sex is almost non-existent and we are only staying together for the sake of the kids.' Per-lease! Do you think that we women actually fall for that crap?"

"I wish that we didn't have to stop seeing each other but I can't see any other way out of this."

"I think you should quit while you're ahead, the more that you try to worm your way out of this the worse you are making it."

"If you love me as you say you do..."

"Did, I did love you. Nothing puts the dampeners on love more than to be told that the man that you love doesn't love you enough to be with you except for the bit of convenient fucking when he's in town. Have you ever thought about me? Here I am without a job because of you. I was prepared to move because of you. I was prepared to doing anything for you and for what? Nothing! And you want me to be reasonable. How would you feel it if I had beaten you to the punch and told you, after fucking you, that I didn't want to see you again?"

12