My Night of Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would be very sad I guess."

"You bet your life you'd be sad. If you loved me as much as I loved you you'd be totally devastated. But the boot is on the other foot isn't it and you wonder why I'm upset. Now get out of here!"

"Can I get dressed first?"

"You can get dressed here, I'm not having you going off to the bedroom, for all I know you'll start tearing up my clothes."

He scrambled into his clothes and the look on his face when he realised that there was very little left of them. His under clothes were unwearable, his shirt was relatively intact but his suit jacket was cut into shreds while his trousers had no arse left so that when he put them on his pale arse cheeks were clearly visible.

"Would you call me a cab, I can't go out like this."

"There's a phone box down the block, you can call yourself a cab from there."

He stormed out slamming the front door as he left.

I picked up my phone and dialled a number. "Hi Jess, it's Mel. Yes he's just stormed out. I scratched his cheek and destroyed his suit so you've got some evidence to question him on." I listened to the voice at the other end for a couple of minutes. "The reaction when I told him that I'd left my job was brilliant, as if I'd do that, my job is important to me, but that was nothing compared with when I told him that I'd stopped taking the pill and was ovulating." There were shrieks of laughter from the other end. "Like that would ever happen. And as a parting gesture I grabbed a handful of goolies and squeezed them more than was comfortable for him so you could work on them when he gets back. He deserves to suffer for what he has done to both of us, and there would have been others." I listened again. "Listen Jess, you don't need to thank me, the pleasure was all mine."

Wait until he gets home and finds out that Jess had known about us almost from the beginning. Her father had invited me to dinner last month and proposed this charade to get back at him for betraying her. He was a nice man and really cared for his daughter and grandchildren, they were the only family he had left since his wife had died and he was protecting them.

I hung up the phone. There was a Cheshire cat grin on my face. Tomorrow I'll ring Michael and see if he'll invite me to dinner, I wonder how he'll respond when I invite him in?

As for now this was indeed my night of nights.

12