All Comments on 'My Night with Him'

by caitvicky

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
writerjabwriterjababout 10 years ago
My only complaint

Is one I see out here a lot. "He started to" "she started to"

I think maybe it's OK to start something once, like "her heart started beating faster as she realized she was about to make love to her daddy." But after that just say what each person is doing. "She felt the ripples of his well-muscled chest even as her other hand caressed the stiff length of his beautiful cock."

Other than that though, I read this and thought, what if mom catches them? Will she want to play too? Or, will these two be able to keep their tryst separate from her? Is daddy enough of a man to keep two women happy? Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I know the author and she's awesome! My awesome whore friend ;) lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

Daddy wants to put his massive cock in sister's asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
grate starte

is daddy going to take his little duather as this play toy and mommy going to fined out ..hope your going to write more to this story your's leann5red

TY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good start

You could develop the background a little more, but pretty good. The passion is there, but could do with a little more character depth.

Corco763Corco763about 10 years ago
Schön!

Eine schön Geschichte und wie es aussieht Deine erste. Ich grauliere Dir! Sie hat mir sehr gut gefallen und mich sehr errget. Ich hoffe, du schreibst weiter. Ich freue mich jetzt schon auf die Fortsetzung.

Übersetzung:

Nice!

A nice story and as it looks like your first one. My congratulationes! I liked it very much and it aroused me very much. I hope, you will go on writing. I already look forward to the sequel.

peebudypeebudyabout 10 years ago
good story

well written. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well done...

Very nice. Your daddy/daughter encounter feels very natural-- none of the meanness, stupidity or guilty that incest stories often feature. They're more like two people who are close and see no problem if they suck and fuck-- even if they're related. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

not bad,like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous