My Night with Lizzy Hale

Story Info
A bartender has a sexy night with heavy metal girl.
860 words
3.21
16.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pleasant morning at my condo in Boston. On Friday nights I would have live music at my bar, usually a local artist looking to make it big. On this particular Friday night, I had extra money lying around and decided to splurge and get someone famous to play. I heard that the metal band Halestorm was in town and figured they would attract a whole mess of customers and bring in quite a bit of money. I was always a huge fan. Lzzy was so hot in her shoot for Revolver Magazine for their "Hottest Chicks in Metal" issue.

I found out where they were staying and drove over there through South Boston traffic. It was a nice hotel. I don't remember the name of it, but who cares? I went inside and they were sitting at a booth in the restaurant inside the hotel. I decided to approach them.

I then introduced myself, "Hey guys, I'm Sid Xavier. I'm a huge fan."

Lzzy Hale stood up, "Nice to meet you, Sid. I'm Lzzy Hale. Would you like an autograph, a picture, or both?"

I thought to myself, "Damn! Lzzy Hale's hotter in person!"

I responded, "Both would be nice, and I would like to ask you all something."

Lzzy retorted, "Okay, shoot."

I answered, "I own a bar nearby and I was wondering if you would want to play a set tonight."

Lzzy asked, "How much will you pay us?"

I answered, "How does $3,500 apiece sound with complimentary refreshments?"

Lzzy talked it over with the rest of the band. After their discussion, they responded in unison, "We'll do it!"

I said, "Excellent, your set starts at 10 so be at my bar by 9."

They agreed to the terms and I left to get ready.

Before I knew it, it was 9:55. Five minutes until showtime and everyone starts filing in. Five minutes later, the music started. Lzzy looked smokin' hot on stage. She was 25, but she looked no older than 18.

About an hour and a half later, the set was over. The band was loading up the trucks and headed back to the hotel. Lzzy invited me on stage to do a duet of Shinedown's "Shed Some Light." All the while I felt heat rising from my crotch.

I wrote the check to give to the band for their tremendous performance. It was a packed house. She was about to leave when she tripped. I went to get her up on her feet when she stared blankly at my bulge. She was amazed.

She then said, "Oh my god, that thing is huge. Can I touch it?"

I then replied, "You can do anything you want with it."

We started to make out furiously while making our way towards my office. When we reached the desk, Lzzy propped herself on top of it and started taking her panties off. Without even asking, I knelt down and started licking her pussy. I could taste the juices. I drove her wild. Lzzy was about to cum when I started to finger-fuck her. This pushed her to her breaking point. She screamed in orgasm. As she came down from her high, Lzzy got down on her knees, took my belt off and pulled my pants down to my ankles. I took my shirt and shoes off while this was happening. She immediately went to work on my cock.

She had a firm grip on my member and stroked it until it was fully erect at 9" long. Then she flicked her tongue against the head and licked the shaft. Lzzy began to slowly take the first few inches of my cock in her warm mouth.

As time went by, she gradually took more of my dick in her mouth. Then out of nowhere, Lzzy fully engulfed all 9" and held it in for a good 10 seconds. She lifted my cock up and started sucking my balls. Afterwards, Lzzy licked the bottom of my shaft and resumed the blowjob.

She whispered in my ear, "Why don't you fuck me right now?"

I replied, "It would be my pleasure."

I propped her back onto the desk and inserted my hard cock in her dripping wet snatch. I fucked her in various positions over the next 10 minutes, doggy-style missionary, you name it.

I was about to cum and I had to let her know.

"Lzzy, I'm cumming!" I grunted.

"In my mouth," she begged, "I wanna taste it."

I did as she demanded and shot 4 or 5 loads in her mouth. She swallowed it all down.

"Mmmm, delicious," she purred.

She got up off her knees and put her clothes back on. She was about to walk out the door when I said, "Lzzy, wait."

"What," she inquired.

"Here's my number," I said as I handed her the piece of paper with my number on it. "Let me know when you're back in town so we can do this again."

"Which part, the sex or the music?" she asked.

"Either one will be good," I answered.

And with that she walked out the door.