My Not So Ordinary Day

Story Info
Husband comes home to a big surprise.
1.9k words
3.62
48.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My day started off completely ordinary but ended in anything but. I'd been working over time all week and I was looking forward to getting home early to surprise my wife. I hadn't been able to spend much time with her lately and she wouldn't be expecting me. Little did I know how much she wasn't expecting me!

I unlocked the door soundlessly intending to sneak up on her. I put the flowers I picked up for her into a vase and shed my coat. It was as I was slipping out of my shoes that I heard the first noise. It sounded like a slap.

I froze in my tracks with my ears perked up. It was well after midnight and my wife should have been in bed ready for sleep. I listened intently and soon heard what was unmistakeably a slap. This time I could have sworn I heard a faint whimper following the loud crack. I crept down the hall towards the noise.

I could now hear muffled voices and soft footsteps. The slap was much louder this third time and it made me jump. I came to a stop in front of my bedroom door. It was open just a crack and I peeked inside.

My wife was tied face down to our four poster bed. Her arms were tied at the top so that she was raised up at the front allowing her breasts to be exposed. My first instinct was to run in there and free her but I was intrigued.

"Do you think you have been punished enough slave?" I craned my neck to see who had spoken but it was futile. My eyes returned to my wife as she spoke.

"Yes Master, oh please, I promise to be a good girl from now on. Please untie me. My husband could be home at any time." At this the man actually laughed.

"Don't you realize that's part of your punishment? I'm hoping he will come home and find your slutty self here. I'm sure a new creative mind could punish you in ways I couldn't think of!" I took a step back. I couldn't let this man win. I wasn't going to further humiliate my wife by letting her know I was home. But I also had to watch.

I crept back down the hall and out onto the balcony that stretched the length of our apartment. The sliding glass doors to our bedroom were open letting in the cool October air so I tip-toed over to them. From my perch I could now see the man my wife was calling Master. He was quite tall with short blond hair and harsh features. He was dressed casually and stood there as if nothing were out of the ordinary.

I wanted to throttle him but at the same time there was a heat inside my pants that was growing uncontrollably. I couldn't explain why this was turning me on. I watched as he brought his hand down hard on each of my wife's butt cheeks. They looked red and swollen from repeated hits.

I had a clear view of her body from this angle and I could tell that she was silently crying from the pain. I also couldn't help but notice that between her spread legs was visibly moist.

Was it possible she was enjoying this too? I watched as the man placed what looked like some sort of clamp on each of her nipples. Her backside bucked up as he did so and I could tell she was biting her lip. He attached to each clamp what looked like a small weight so that her nipples were pulled down towards the bed.

"Tell me how much you like this slave?"

"Your slave is enjoying her punishment very much Master."

"IDIOT!" The man cried out jerking her head back with her hair. Doing so caused the weights to swing wildly pulling on my wife's tender flesh.

"You are not supposed to enjoy punishment!" He smacked her ass again in rapid succession bringing it back to a bright red. My wife whimpered from the combined pain.

"Did I tell you you could speak?" The man barked?

"No Master, I'm sorry Master." He slapped her ass again twice then did the same to her already tender breasts.

My dick had become incredibly hard and I needed to undo my pants to release it. I wasn't prepared to relieve myself yet, however. I still wasn't sure how this scene was going to play out but I got myself more comfortable.

The man had moved down to the end of the bed and was placing his fingers between my wife's legs.

"You're awfully wet slave. Would you like me to play with your clit?"

"Oh yes Master, please Master." I could hear the urgency in her voice and knew how turned on she was. I couldn't keep my own hand away from my cock as I watched her engorged clit being fondled by this stranger. My wife's whole body was bucking against his skin begging for contact. I could tell she was close.

"Please Master, may I come?"

"No you may not! You have been a bad girl and you will not be receiving any release."

I could tell she was fighting for control as his fingers worked their magic.

"Do not come slave!"

"Then stop Master, please."

"Very well. For now." He removed his hand and I watched as my wife's tense body seemed to relax.

It was soon rigid again as the room rang with three successive slaps, this time to her vaginal area. My wife was unable to contain her yelp and she was punished for it by three more slaps. The wetness between her legs was unmistakable and I stroked myself madly.

I soon came all over the balcony, my body filling with the sweetness of release. I had a feeling it was only to be my first orgasm of the night. As I came down I settled back in to watch.

The man was now untying my wife's arms from the bed and instructing her to kneel. The weights still swung from her breasts. Her areolas were becoming quite red from the stress.

The man knelt in front of her and began to lick around the tender flesh. His tongue circled around the clamp on each breast and then he drew back. He slapped each breast twice making the weights swing violently once more as her large mounds jiggled from the force.

"Tell me how much you deserve this slave."

"I was a bad slut and I will never disobey my Master again. I deserve everything I'm getting and more. I can not complain."

"Good girl."

He began licking her soft white breasts once more then repeated the slaps. He did this two more times before removing the clamps. My wife's breasts bounced up from the reduced weight and I felt my cock stiffen once more aching for attention. I stroked it gently as I watched the man replace the clamps with his eager mouth. He bit down on each nipple and pulled it out towards him before releasing it.

I was once again stroking myself with a determined fury as I watched her flesh bounce. The man retired his attention of her breasts and unbuckled his pants. His large stiff cock fell loose at my wife's face. She took it instinctively in her mouth and began sucking it lavishly. Her tongue circled around it as her hands began to fondle his full balls.

My own cock ached for her touch. I wanted to feel her wet lips caressing me instead of his but the arousal from just watching was quite unbelievable. I came a second time as I watched my wife giving this man head.

He soon came as well, exploding all over her chest. He rubbed his dick between her sore breasts spreading the cum around. After she'd cleaned him off the man got up and untied her legs. He instructed her to lie on her back and she complied.

I watched as the man slowly brought his tongue up to her aching heat. She bucked up involuntarily as he licked along her sensitive clit. He held her legs down as he continued to caress her with his tongue.

"Oh please Master, may I come?" She begged needing release so badly. He lifted his head to tell her no and she got two slaps on the clit for speaking without permission. The man then bit down hard on the already swollen clit to increase the pain from the previous contact. My wife was twisting with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"You will hold yourself still slut! I did not give you permission to move or to speak. Behave or you will really be sorry!"

With more effort than I ever could have mustered my wife remained relatively still as the man continued to lick and nibble her aching clit. I could see on her face that she was in agony, wanting so badly to orgasm but not being allowed.

I regretted the times when I could have given her the pleasure she was desperately seeking now but didn't. I wondered if she would be forbidden from experiencing one with me once the man left. Somewhat lost in my own thoughts I didn't realize the man had left until I saw him returning.

That was close. He could have been coming onto the balcony! I needed to be more careful if I didn't want to get caught. I looked back into our bedroom and watched as the man ran an ice cube all along my wife's leg, past her quivering clit and up to each breast. He circled around each nipple and back down to her clit. He rubbed her until the cube had melted. He once again placed his hot tongue on her now cool clit and began to stroke her.

I could tell that the difference in temperature was driving her wild but she remained still as she had not been instructed to move. I barely realized I had been stroking myself until I felt my orgasm on the brink of exploding. I came a third time as I watched my wife fight off her own climax. My breathing was getting heavy and I wasn't sure how much more I could watch.

Luckily for me, and my wife, the man was ready to end his punishment. He came out from between my wife's legs and started to give her instructions.

"You are to play with yourself until your husband returns but you are not to come. I am disappointed that he did not return while I was here but I have other business to attend to and can not stay. When he gets home you are to fuck him, but you are not to come. He may attempt to pleasure you but you are not to respond. Do you understand slave?" My wife nodded at her Master.

"I said, do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I understand."

"Good. Now tomorrow you are to again play with yourself but not come. I want you good and ready for me tomorrow night. I will be back here at 11:00. Do you understand?"

"But Master, my husband, he'll.."

"I said, Do You Understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. Goodnight my slave."

I watched as he walked out the door taking his small bag of toys with him. I was transfixed as my wife lay there fingering her aching pussy. I knew she must be dying inside so I decided I would not keep her waiting. Besides, I was anxious for the fucking I'd come home for in the first place and I could tell it was going to be good!