We Need to Talk

Story Info
Couple want a family, but husband travels too much for work.
7.5k words
3.99
27.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers

Pam had sex with several guys in college until she found Joe. She'd decided that she'd only marry a man with a nice cock and the sexual talents to give her a full sexual experience for life. Joe was that guy. Pam wasn't being selfish - well, not totally - as she planned to give as good as she got.

Pam was a cute, sexy blond of five-foot-six-inches. She had ample breasts and a slim waist over a great ass. Joe loved every inch of her body and the loving that she did with it. Joe was five-ten with a nice build. He was sandy blond with a thick head of hair, rather hairy chest and legs. His cock was a bit over average at six-and-a-half inches and it had a nice girth that satisfied Pam's pussy.

When college graduation came, they'd been a couple for two years and they marched up the aisle to marriage. Joe had a job with a major company. His job was to set up new sales offices around the country. He liked it and it paid well. After three years of marriage, they had agreed that it was time to start a family. The process was taking longer than expected, but they had no reason to think that it was anything other than just a waiting game. In the meantime, they were enjoying fucking like bunnies.

They were also slowed down in the process with Joe working out of town for weeks on end. He and his assistant Alex would be gone for two to six weeks setting up the new locations. Joe was managing; Alex was doing the grunt work.

While Joe was off doing his job, Pam has been working at C J Products. CJ Products was just two people, C. J. and Pam. C.J. was a really smart black man with loads of charm which most likely explained his sales success. Pam shared a large office with him and handled the office work and the shipping of items from a small warehouse in the back of the office.

C.J. was a six-foot black man with a fine build. A widower, C.J. (short for Charles James) was rearing a 19- or 20-year-old son, Charlie who was now in college.

As long as the products were shipped on time and the office work done, C. J. was an easy man with whom to work. And, he paid Pam almost a hundred-thousand dollars a year for her part in keeping the business going.

Three or four months ago, Pam and Joe were in bed relaxing after a particularly intense sex session.

"Joe, something odd happened today at the office. Well, I think it was odd."

"What was that," Joe asked.

"Well, I didn't read too much into it but once I thought about it, I realized it had happened a couple of times before."

"What, for heaven's sake?"

"Well, today C. J. got up from his desk and walked over to my desk and it was really obvious that his cock was swinging underneath his pants. It wasn't really hard, but it was big and hard to ignore."

"Sounds like someone has an interest in black cock," Joe said with a laugh. "Does my girl want some big black cock?"

Pam hit him with a pillow. "No! I have your white cock and it's all I need and want."

"I don't know," Joe said. "I understand some women want to see if the rumors are true and ride a black cock, if only for a single time to see what it's like. Are you just wanting a little black cock ride?" He laughed at her and at the idea of her wanting a black cock.

"Shut up, stupid," Pam said. "You are so dumb. Stop making fun of me."

"You need to get on my cock and ride it all night because you know I leave tomorrow for six weeks to set up two new offices. I won't be home, so you need to give me six weeks of fucking tonight," he told her as he caressed her gently. She pushed him over on his back and straddled him. Reaching down she put the head of his cock at her pussy opening and slowly lowered herself onto him.

He let out a groan as he really loved her being on top. Soon she had set a pace as she rode his cock. She came quickly and tensed herself and gripping his cock. They both came.

"Babe, that was good, but if I'm going to be away from you for six weeks, I'm going to need a lot more before morning!"

Joe left in the morning for his trip after a robust fuck. He knew it wouldn't hold him, or her, for six weeks but he had to go.

Pam waived to him as he drove away and she got dressed for work.

C.J. was in a chipper mood when she arrived at the office.

"So, what are you so happy about," Pam asked.

"Charlie goes back to college in a couple of weeks and I'll have some peace and quiet around the house. I just can't wait."

"But, you like having Charlie around. I know that you do."

"Yes, but having a college sophomore in the house for the whole summer is a strain, without regard to how much I like the kid. He's always under foot."

Pam looked at her boss, "Sounds like Charlie is hampering his old man's dating."

"I don't care about that. I'm not seeing anyone now anyway."

C.J. paused. "I do have a favor to ask of you - if you don't mind."

"Sure, what do you need."

"Charlie and his roomie, Buck, are moving off campus into an apartment. They know they need some kitchen stuff, but have no idea what to buy. Could you take them to the store and help them shop the problem?"

"Sure. With Joe away for weeks, I need something to do. When?"

"Well, they're going back Saturday, and knowing them, they'll wait until the last minute, so let's say early Saturday afternoon."

"Deal." Pam watched C.J return to his office and she got on with her work.

Friday afternoon C.J. confirmed the shopping trip and offered to pick Pam up so she wouldn't have to drive. He arrived at Pam and Joe's place around one-thirty. Pam was ready. Unlike her office attire, she was dressed more casually in shorts and a t-shirt. She got into the car and they headed for C.J.'s house.

C.J. made light conversation on the way being sure to thank Pam for her time to get the boy's kitchen furnishings under control. As he talked, Pam's gaze drifted down to C.J.'s legs. She'd never seen him in anything other than pants in the office, so the shorts were a new experience. She was amazed at the powerful thighs and calves that supported his structure. And she also couldn't miss the impression in his shorts of his big cock. She looked away, with Joe already gone for two weeks with another four weeks before he returned, just the thought of cock - any cock - made her wet. She shifted in the seat to get more comfortable.

Arriving at C.J.'s home, she said hello to Charlie, C.J.'s son. Pam had met him on many occasions when he'd drop by the office - generally to hit his dad up for a couple of dollars.

Charlie gave Pam an unexpectedly long hug which Pam assumed was so he could press himself against her tits. It was nevertheless sweet having seen the kid grow over the term of her employment.

Charlie introduced Pam to Buck, his roomie. He opened his arms as had Charlie. His face had a big grin and the look of "Do we do this hug thing?" Pam waived him toward her and gave him a hug.

Charlie had filled out and was now a strapping young man that mirrored his father's good looks and body structure. Buck, on-the-other-hand, was taller and lean. He was the basic skinny, tall black guy. Buck was about six-two and seemed to tower over Charlie who was five-eleven.

"Okay, let's go furnish this new kitchen," Pam said.

As the boys got themselves ready, C.J. announced that he had errands to run and would be back in about three hours. He said that he'd run Pam home when he returned.

Pam, Buck and Charlie piled into Buck's car. "So, Pam, where do we go? Target?"

"No," Pam said. "We go to Goodwill, unless you're planning to entertain the Queen of England."

"We asked," Buck said, "but she had a scheduling conflict. Goodwill it is!"

Arriving at Goodwill, they rolled out of the car and headed in.

"I have a list," Charlie said.

"Yep. Don't care," replied Pam. She got a cart and took them to the kitchen section. "Okay, boys, start with dishes and flatware. Get a dozen of each. Don't care if they don't match, because the Queen rejected you. Besides, it'll look cool to have a mixture on the table."

"Hey, there's only the two of us. Why twelve of each?"

"Because you're not the kind of guys that will wash dishes as needed. This gives you one to use, several in the sink and more in the dishwasher. And besides, you're only paying fifty-cents each for this stuff."

While the boys picked up dishes and flatware in lots of twelve, Pam shopped for the big stuff - pans, pots, mixing bowls, and large utensils for food prep. When they regrouped, they had a pile of stuff for their new kitchen.

"You guys look around the shop to see if you see anything else you need. I'm going to look for clothes."

They met at the register. Pam had found a black bra that she thought was sexy and a pair of tiny jeans cut offs. They were frayed around the leg openings and the crotch was little more than a thong. "What do you think, guys?"

Buck leaned over and whispered, "I think I can speak for the both of us - we're hard as a rock."

She laughed out loud. "Then, you think Joe will like this when he gets home."

"Hell. Everyone is going to like those on you," Charlie exclaimed.

They pushed their treasures out to Buck's car and filled the trunk. "Not bad for under a hundred dollars. Glad we didn't go to that other place. This was a steal," Charlie said.

"Hey, Pam, we saved so much money, let us show our appreciation by buying you a drink of the way home. What do you say?"

"Hey, no husband waiting for me at home. If you're buying, I'm drinking. She jumped into the car. Over the hood, Buck and Charlie winked to each other.

It was early when they pulled into the bar. The lot was empty and upon going inside, they found only a couple of tables taken. They chose a table in the corner of the room away from the others. The music was classic rock. It no doubt catered to the regulars who appeared to be in their fifties.

The waitress brought them two beers for the boys and a double scotch for Pam. They tapped their glasses together and Buck offered a toast of "to hot little cutoffs and forks". They all laughed.

By the second double scotch, the boys were still sipping on their first beer and Pam was getting drunk. Pam had taken to complaining about Joe's not being there and confided in the boys that she and Joe were planning to start a family, but he'd taken his cock on a business trip and she wondered how was that going to work.

"Cheer up, Pam," Charlie said. "Buck and I can help; we'll get you knocked up!"

Buck was caught off guard and sprayed beer out of his nose.

Pam leaned over to Charlie, "That's so nice of you to offer. But Joe and I wanted a little white baby and your babies would be little black babies. Joe wouldn't like that, I don't think."

Buck and Charlie started laughing at her slurred words.

Pam got caught up in the laughter and then turned as serious as a drunk person can. "Don't get me wrong boys. I appreciate the offer and I'm sure you'd be very good, but, well, you know." When that she reached out to the two guys on each side of her and grabbed their crotches.

"I think we need to get you home," Charlie said. "Can you walk?" Pam offered a nod and the three got up and made their way to the car. Once settled in, Pam mumbled and laughed at unspoken jokes all the way home.

Buck glanced at Pam in the seat next to him and then to Charlie in the back seat and back to Pam. Charlie nodded his agreement.

Arriving home, they found that C.J.'s car was still gone. Charlie unlocked the door and they helped Pam to Charlie's room. She started swaying around as if dancing to unheard music.

Charlie and Buck spurred her on. "Hey, Pam," Charlie said. "Why don't you model those cutoffs for us.

"Oh, okay," Pam said. "Where's my bag?" Buck tossed her the bag. She pulled out the cutoffs and lay them on the bed. She then unhooked her shorts and let them drop to the floor. She was wearing hot red panties trimmed in lace. She pulled up the cutoffs and buttoned the waistband. "How's this?" She continued to sway to the music in her head. It was all quite sexy.

"Pam," said Buck. Your panties are longer in back than the cutoffs, you need to take the panties off and just wear the cutoffs. It would be much sexier!"

Pam laid on the bed her feet pointed at the boys and slipped off the cutoffs and then her red panties. As she wiggled out of the panties, her legs popped open allowing the boys to see her naked pussy. She lay there naked from the waist down.

Charlie took a seat next to her on the bed and lifted off her t-shirt and released her tits from her bra.

"Did you want me to put on the sexy bra that I bought at the store?"

"No, you look fine."

"You'll have to forgive us, Pam," Buck said. "There you are all pretty and naked and look at us. Give us a minute to get naked too."

"Yes," Pam said and offered up a drunken giggle.

Charlie and Buck striped and took places next to her on the bed.

"Wait," Pam said. "Remember what I said?"

"What?"

"No black babies. Joe wouldn't like that."

The guys agreed but weren't sure she understood. Each had a big tit to play with and both had the other hand at her pussy lips. She wiggled at their touch.

Buck repositioned putting his face between her thighs. He started licking her between her pussy lips. She wiggled. She moaned.

Charlie threw one leg over her chest and let his cock dangle at her lips. She opened her mouth allowing his black cock to enter her. Charlie was a bit longer than Joe, by maybe a half inch, so she'd had practice with this size of cock. She devoured it. With Charlie so much like C.J., Pam wondered if this was what C.J. was storing in his pants.

She felt Buck pull himself onto his knees between her legs. Buck's cock wasn't that thick, but it ended with a huge cockhead. The head on his cock was at least twice the width as its shaft. One of his past girlfriends had called it 'the toilet plunger' given its proportions. He pressed his cock head against her pussy hole and leaned forward. Despite her being so horny and wet, it didn't slide right in. While pressing against her pussy hole, he wiggled his cock encouraging his cockhead to enter her. After a minute or so, it popped in. With his cock's head out of sight, it was easy to slide the rest of his cock inside Pam. His cock felt good to Pam's pussy. She could feel his huge cock head moving inside of her pussy

Charlie, not wanting to lose a load in her mouth yet, pulled out and reversed his position. He was now able to fondle her clit as Buck's cock slid in and out of her. Pam grabbed Charlie's cock which was dangling above her and pulled him back into her mouth.

Dimmed by the booze, Pam thought that her head felt empty. But she also felt that her pussy was full. In her dizzy state, she remembered telling the men that she didn't want any black babies, but she really couldn't work out her fertile days in her head.

Her mind wandered, until she thought, "hey, I'm getting a Buck Fuck"! She giggled at the thought and then drifted back to the sensations of Buck's cock hammering her cunt. She started to grunt with each of Buck's thrusts.

With her cunt full of Buck's cock and Charlie playing with her clit as Buck pumped away, she was moaning and grunting as a climax built inside her. She pushed Charlie's cock out of her mouth and screamed as she came. Her pussy clamped down on Buck's cock. Her body started to jerk as she was overcome by her climax.

Buck released a guttural sound like an animal. Buck pushed his cock deep inside her as his balls prepared to pump out his spunk. With his cock deep inside her and his large cock head blocking his cum's retreat, he prepared to shoot a big load into Pam. As Buck called out, "This white cunt is making me cum. Fuck, what a hot, white pussy I'm going to bred," his cock streamed gush after gush of cum into Pam's waiting pussy. His balls, now pressed against her ass, twitched with each powerful squirt of his jizz.

"I'm breeding your pussy, your white pussy bitch," Buck screamed out. 'You're full of black baby seed." And with that he pumped his cock hard into her cunt as he felt his body shudder out the last of his cum.

When he'd finished and pulled his cock from Pam his cock head exited her pussy with a pop from the suction his cock head had created inside her pussy. Charlie pushed him away and lay on his back telling Pam to ride him. Positioning herself over him she lowered herself onto his cock and started to rise and fall on his cock. She'd had no time to finish her first climax so all of her senses were heightened as she felt his cock pushed deeply into her. She started to feel Buck's cum running from her. With each thrust a little bit more escaped her cunt and ran down Charlie's cock onto his balls.

The physical exertion and the booze caused the room to spin around Pam's head. She decided to close her eyes and focus on riding Charlie's cock. His cock was about the same size as Joe's and, with her eyes closed, she could easily imagine that she was riding Joe's cock. She smiled and moaned. She moaned in rhythm with the motion of their bodies. Her body was starting to tingle.

"You'll have to do better than a little moaning, babe," Charlie said. "I want to hear you come with a scream to wake the neighborhood." He lifted her ass a bit to give him some space and started to thrust his cock into her floating pussy. He pounded her hard and fast. She let out a little scream. "Now you're talking, babe," he said through his own heavy breathing. In the pounding, his cock slipped from her slimy cunt. "Come on, babe. Let's change it up. Do that doggie thing."

Pam rolled off of him and got on all fours. As he moved into position behind her, she dropped her shoulders to the bed; her ass thrust into the air. The lips of her pussy were now enlarged and puffy with passion. He ran his finger from top to bottom and then circled her clit. As he touched that special part, she flinched and gasped sharply. So close to a full, screaming orgasm was she that his touch on her sensitive clit was powerful.

Knowing her state, he continued rubbing her clit first with his fingers and then with his black cock. He toyed with her by touching her pussy opening with the head of his cock and then pulling back. When he heard her whisper "Please!" he thrust his cock into her and resumed their fucking.

Pam's head and the room were still spinning, but her body was fully engaged in the sex. He was enjoying his stiff cock plunging into her only to be pulled back and thrust in again. Her fuzzy brain was unsure if she'd said, or just thought, "harder, faster".

She could hear Charlie grunting like an animal as he fucked her. Buck was offering Charlie encouragement, "fuck her, fuck her hard; she loves black cock; man, your cock is really working that pussy good!"

Pam reached that tipping point for an orgasm and her pussy gripped Charlie's cock and held it tight waiting for him to deliver his spunk into her waiting cunt. She gasped, then held her breath in passionate anticipation. She didn't have to wait long. Charlie's cock hardened and he pushed it deep into her and with little short strokes he emptied his balls into her cunt. He body shook as his natural urges drove him into breeding mode. After thirty seconds, his balls had delivered everything they had to offer. With his still stiff cock, Charlie resumed his thrusting into Pam.

"No, stop. I can't take any more right now," Pam said. "Give me a few minutes."

Charlie relented and pulled out of her cunt.

"If this bitch is fertile, then this cunt is knocked up with black baby seed," Buck said and laughed.

Buck and Charlie cleaned themselves up a bit, said good bye and left for their college apartment.

Pam rested on Charlie's bed for a few minutes and then remembered that C.J. should be returning soon. She quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. Much of that time was sitting on the toilet letting the cum drain from her pussy. After some time, it stopped running out like a river. She put on the new, sexy bra and the scant cutoffs. The panties and pants that she's worn earlier were put into her Goodwill bag. She was fully aware that the cutoffs didn't cover the bottom of her ass cheeks, but that was okay. Maybe this would catch C.J.'s eye. He'd caught her eye the moment they met and she had dozens of sexy thoughts in her head - all of which involved his doing all manner of sexual things with her. But she kept fighting those thoughts back with the knowledge that she loved Joe and they were planning a family together.

bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers
12