All Comments on 'My Not So Proper Englishman'

by wp6969

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You always leave a trail

Technically, this is a good, well written, story though without any real surprises. Chance meetings do happen, so the premise is valid.

Otherwise, I'm afraid the wife's musing about the precautions they've been taking being enough is incorrect. If the hubby has suspicions enough to go looking or better hire a professional, he'd find at least circumstantial evidence. That a guard sees and identifies the limo is the most open clue. Once it's traced, and the destination identified, the hotel records will show the presence of her "chat partner" having a room. Hotel staff may well be able to identify her and the security cameras make a semi permanent record anyway.

With a court order, phone records will also show evidence of their contact. For background, the chat records would show up their contact after getting a court order. Then comes another court order for trace evidence, skins cells, and other bodily fluids that everyone unnoticingly leaves behind whereever we humans go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice...

Good to see some Wisconsin writings...

your fellow author, Ineedamuse

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Probably I rated it higher than I should have.

That might sound like a put down .

Sorry if it does.

Some coincidence seem too coincidental I think. Biggie tho is your credibility. For some reason you sound sincere and that is a very big biggie

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous