My One True Love Ch. 07

Story Info
A promising night leads to embarrassment.
14.1k words
4.76
20.7k
17

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it's almost been a year since I've posted. I apologize for that, but the itch to write comes and goes, for now it's here but who knows for how long.

Some things have happened in life, good and bad, but won't discuss it publicly. If you're curious, pm me.

I like this chapter, and hope you guys will too. I break it up, maybe rather abruptly, but felt it was getting too long. It connects with the previous and next chapter so it shouldn't be shocking in anyway.

I also have a few stories in the works/finished that I will be posting. One of them, I will mention when appropriate, I really do not like, but thought maybe a few of you will.

As for this story, I still have big plans for it as you'll see.

Chapter 20

The next few passing weeks were a crawl; all of the seniors had a serious case of senioritis, myself included. Graduation and the prom were soon approaching. I really didn't think I'd have a girlfriend, let alone someone to ask out to prom, but I was on the waning weeks of high school and I had both. Things for me at this point in my life really couldn't get any better romantically.

I had asked out Lindsay to prom earlier in the week. I didn't think it was terribly romantic or enough for Lindsay, but she seemed to really appreciate what I did for her. I had one of my best buds, John, deliver a rose at the beginning of each of Lindsay's classes. I'm sure she knew it was me by the time she got her second or third flower, but I thought she might like my approach. By the end of the day I got out of my class earlier to stand at her locker with a bundle of roses waiting to ask her out to prom. She of course said 'yes' and everybody and anybody nearby cheered us on as we kissed, tears in her eyes. I was just happy to make Lindsay feel happy and special.

That night, it was a weeknight, but Lindsay couldn't be persuaded to save ourselves for the weekend. She practically ran home, with me in tow, all the way to her house. In a flash we were through the front door and on our way up to her room. Before she was even through her door she was shedding clothes, throwing them in a pile on the floor. I was slowly undressing when I noticed she was already as hard as a rock once she was on her bed.

I was soon out of my clothes and on the bed with her. She didn't need any foreplay what-so-ever and had herself already lubed by the time I was with her. My horny girlfriend just couldn't wait and had a pillow under her butt in no time and nearly rammed herself into me as I was about to penetrate her.

After I penetrated her we went at it like we hadn't done it in years. Both of us furiously fucked each other and I didn't last very long. By the eighth minute I was just about ready to let go.

"Uuuuuhhhh god..." I groaned. Lindsay sensed I was close and began jerking herself. She hadn't during the entire time, I wondered if she wanted another anal orgasm, but I wasn't going to last. I groaned again, "I'm sorry baby..."

Just four more thrusts and I groaned one last time, slamming my cock all the way home before spewing my load inside her. Lindsay shot her head up as she looked to me. My thrusts slowed, but Lindsay's fisting quickened. Just a few seconds or so later Lindsay threw her head back and screamed. My orgasm had subsided by now and I slowly thrust in and out of her. I watched as Lindsay began her own orgasm. I loved feeling her tight love hole squeeze my spent cock as she came all over her belly.

Six gooey loads later she laid back panting and sweating like a good girl. I leaned over her, at first wanting to kiss my beautiful, sweating, happy girlfriend, but my eyes caught her white love juice on the way. I took a dive and stuck my tongue out as I trailed along her body. This must have tickled her because Lindsay began giggling as my tongue lapped up her cum.

I didn't know what came over me, but I was hungry for her cum. I began licking it all up and swallowing it greedily. I made sure to save some though so we could share a passionate kiss.

Later that day we vowed to one another to save ourselves until prom night. I made it a point to mention any self satisfaction as well, not just with me. Lindsay giggled and promised she would try her hardest. I didn't have a problem with this actually, because for the most part, I usually saved myself for her anyways. But I knew, well and she told me, that she did the naughty deed on quite a few occasions on her own.

***********************

In the days leading up to prom I booked a fancy restaurant and a limo for the night. I know it was super cliché but I had enough cash and thought the least I could do was this.

All the seniors were giddy with excitement for prom and graduation. I was no exception and couldn't wait to take Lindsay out. Because of band and orchestra, I already had a tux so didn't have to worry about renting one, which saved some money.

Saturday night of prom night finally came and I hopped in the limo to pick up Lindsay around 5 pm. I had no idea what she was planning on wearing and was excited to see what kind of dress she had. I really didn't know why, but I was as nervous as ever, almost as much as the first time I asked her out, or kissed her. Which didn't make sense to me because now I was with her, and as far as I knew, she was crazy about me, just as I was with her. Anyways, I was still nervous as hell...

We arrived at Lindsay's and I gathered up my courage before opening the door and walking up to her house. I had a bouquet of flowers, mixed roses and whatnot, for her. I had this cheesy stupid grin on my face the entire time I was walking up to the front door. No matter what I tried I just couldn't get rid of it.

So I stood there waiting at the door, I hadn't rung the doorbell yet, trying to compose myself. But after trying for too long I gave up and rang it. I heard some playful shouting inside. After a few minutes of waiting the door opened. Cheryl came out, quite happy, "Oh my, who is this handsome young man?" she gave me a quick hug.

"Thanks Cheryl, It's good to see you!" I smiled.

"It indeed is, Lindsay will be down in a bit, won't you come in!"

"Thanks."

Cheryl led me into the house and commented on the flowers, "Lindsay's just going to love those, so thoughtful of you!" she gently placed a hand on my arm, squeezing gently. "Did you want anything to eat before going to dinner?" she asked.

"Uh, no thanks, I'm alright, I don't want to spoil my appetite, but thank you for the offer!" I smiled.

"Of course, how could I not offer my daughter's boyfriend something! Well make yourself comfortable, you know how girls are!" she winked to me as she left to the kitchen. I sat at the living room, still holding the bouquet, waiting for Lindsay to do whatever she was doing.

After what felt like five minutes I turned the tv on to get myself comfortable, I figured It'd be a little while longer. I mindlessly flipped through the channels before I heard Lindsay coming down the steps. I didn't hear any heels so assumed she was bare foot, in pantyhose, or stockings.

I really couldn't wait to see her so turned to watch as my girlfriend stepped down the stairs. The sight was to behold, I just couldn't believe the beauty she was emanating. She had this invisible aura around her that I couldn't even understand. Her beauty just exude her femininity, and there was no doubt she was a girl, despite what some people might say. My stupid silly grin came back and I couldn't help myself again as I stared at her.

As Lindsay reached the final step she giggled, covering her mouth. I forgot to tell you what she was wearing! Well, for starters she had these pearl-white-lace, sheer opera gloves covering her hands and lower arms. They looked really elegant and suited her well. She had some jewelry around her wrists as well, silver or platinum. And her dress, just wow! I mean WOW!

Her dress! For starters it was white, or maybe pearl-white (I didn't really know). And as far as I was concerned looked really fancy! I didn't know much about clothes and fabrics and whatnot so I'll try to describe it as best I can. So for the torso, it was quite tight around her, I'd say almost corset-like. There was a base layer which hugged her form nicely accentuating her modest hourglass figure. There was a patterned layer just above that, which had a metallic sheen to it. The metallic color was a great contrast to the white/pearl white of the base layer. I found the patterns to be really interesting in their own right. And finally just above the metallic layer was a thin layer of dangling fabric, tassels. Some hung along from the breast area and then another area around the naval, along her cute flat tummy.

That was the torso; from there the dress fell nearly to the floor in a loose form. It had folds and whatnot. Though, I should mention the looseness didn't start until the dress passed her groin area. It lightly hugged her butt and enough to see her cute little pooch before the dress became loose and flowing. The skirt part of the dress was simple compared to the top, just one layer of pearl-white the entire length. The only garnish was around her waist which had that same metallic sheen. It was like a belt. There were short tassels as well, again, going along her waist; though this time the tassels went all the way around Lindsay unlike the tassels on her top. And finally, just to tease me, Lindsay showed me some leg. She grabbed at her dress and raised enough to show me her smooth calves which were clad in sheer pearl-white stockings. I could only imagine what she was wearing for her under things!

To top it all off, Lindsay had a silver/platinum head band holding her hair back. Then from there she had her hair up, not in a bun per se but something like that. It was wrapped around itself and held together by another hair piece thing, also silver/platinum. If you may remember when we got back together, Lindsay had hot pink highlights in her hair, and by prom just the last few inches of her hair had the few highlights. She looked really good, well great... I mean, absolutely amazing that night! The head band had a few jewels in it as well. Around her neck she had a simple necklace. It was string styled, though metallic silver all the way around and at the center, just above her cleavage, was a simple heart. At the center of the heart was a blue jewel, much like her pierced naval (she does match well!). I really liked it, it wasn't too flashy, classic really. And finally, she had some very nice ear rings too. They were similar to the rest of her jewelry, silver/platinum and dangled, they looked like a small bunch of metallic grapes dangling from her ears. And how could I forget Lindsay's sparkling smile. I'm sure my mouth was on the floor as I studied her beauty.

She finally spoke up, "Well?"

"Uuuhhh..."I said dumbly as usual.

She giggled again and smiled.

"You. Look. Amazing!!" I beamed, "words really can't describe how beautiful you look right now!"

"Ah!" I heard her mockingly scoff, "What about every other time?"

My eyes bugged out at what she meant, "Well, er, uh, I mean... you..." I stuttered hysterically.

"Relax sweetie, I know what you mean!" she glided to me, "and thanks," she whispered as we hugged. We kissed as we parted, I could taste her red lipstick, strawberries maybe? In all this excitement I'd almost forgotten about the flowers, "Oh yeah... these are for you." I had them behind my back and presented them to her.

"Oh... is someone trying to get lucky?" she asked coyly with a seductive smile. I only blushed before she answered, "It's okay, I want you so bad!" she whispered again. She licked my ear and pulled away. Her hand happened to graze the front of my tux and I'm sure she felt my growing bulge.

"Don't worry, he'll get to play plenty later tonight!" Well that answered my question, not that I was really asking it. "Now let me put these beauties in a vase and let's have dinner!" Lindsay grabbed the bouquet and we were soon off. Before I forget, Lindsay wore some nice silver heels, they had straps but her feet were mostly open, including her painted toes, red like her nails and lipstick. Again, she was taller than me in her heels, maybe standing 5 feet 10 or 11. Didn't matter to me, not much I could do. I thought it was really cute how she wobbled when she walked, not used to high heels. She did the best she could and I appreciated her for doing that, even though she didn't have to. So we were off, saying goodbye to Cheryl. I didn't tell Lindsay much of what I planned for the evening so she seemed genuinely excited and surprised by the black limo sitting in front of her driveway.

"You really shouldn't have!" she smiled. I only smiled back as I led her to her door. The chauffer offered to open her door but I politely took it. He graciously opened my door though, I thanked him and we were off to the restaurant.

********

We had a wonderful evening, it really couldn't have been any better. We spent our time together laughing at our past, reminiscing about the times we've spent together, and overall just having a great time with one another. There were a lot of plans I had in store for us, but didn't want to spoil her too much ;)

After our dinner, we headed back to the limo. Lindsay had gotten a bit frisky in the restaurant and I was wondering if she was going to be able to hold out for the evening. Again, it was cute to see her stumble a little in her heels. I didn't mean in an embarrassing way, just cute to see her inexperience is all. Anyways... once back in the limo Lindsay really couldn't keep her hands to herself. We were already headed to the dance venue and I was wondering if she was even going to be presentable by the time we got there.

I soon found out, when, in the middle of feeling me up, she grabbed my hand and placed it at her crotch. I felt some movement there and realized she was pulsing her cock for me. "Look how you're making me feel," she whispered ever so sexily to me. "I can't wait until you fill my little pussy up and ream me like the little whore I am," she continued. Her hand continued to guide mine along her throbbing shaft. To emphasize her point she arched her back, sticking her body out in her seat. I could clearly see the outline of her cock. She didn't need to do anything more to show off her arousal. I was so horny now, seeing her like this was extremely erotic. I could clearly see the outline of her little girl, her bellend, and maybe even a damp spot on her dress. She giggled in my ear, "Look at what you've done to me." I could sense the smile in her voice as I continued to stare at her erection.

I probably shouldn't say it surprised me, but it did, Lindsay then began rubbing herself with me, ever so slowly though. We traced her shaft all the way up and down. Little moans escaped her red lipstick lips and she happily sighed into my ear. By this point, I was wondering if Lindsay was wearing any panties at all. With the way her cock was under her dress it sure didn't seem like it, but I was sure I would soon find out!

All too soon our destination was approaching, now that I think about it though that wasn't bad - I got to go to prom with the sexiest girl at school! Our driver fortunately let us know we were soon to arrive and it gave us a chance to make ourselves look respectful. I smirked to myself thinking that the driver had some ideas as to what young couples like Lindsay and I were up to on the way to prom.

"Can you help me baby?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure, what do you need?"

"Help me with my dress..." Lindsay unbuckled her seatbelt and turned away from me. She had raised the front of her dress to her waist and I understood to grab it from behind for her so she could adjust herself.

I'll admit, it wasn't the most feminine thing for her to be doing, but she had to do what she had to do to keep her excitement from getting too out of hand. I only imagined what she was doing on the other side of her dress, holding her cock down so she could stuff it inside her panties. I imagined it was terribly uncomfortable, considering I was in boxer shorts- which have little to no constraint - and she was in some kind of panties, which probably would cling to her body even without her extra bits.

I asked her how she was doing since it was taking a bit more time than I thought it should, "You okay baby?"

"Yeah, just... almost... there!" She giggled, "Okay, you can let go now!" she giggled again as I let go and she turned to me. Without expecting it my lips were glued to hers. She giggled during the kiss and pushed me away playfully. "Now let's go have some fun!" I didn't know how she timed it, but just as she said that the limo driver said we were here.

The driver went through the formalities again, letting me out and allowing me to let my date out. Lindsay grimaced as she exited her seat and I asked her, "You okay babe? You're feet hurting you?" It wasn't the first time I noticed her grimace. She did that each time she sat down too, in the limo, at the restaurant, and now here.

She quickly hid her pain and giggled, oddly, "It's not my feet..."

I didn't know what she meant at first but she changed the subject to the night ahead, "I can't wait to see the girls!" I chuckled as I took her arm in mine and we walked towards the doors.

Our driver did a magnificent job of arriving reasonably, fashionably late. The dance had been going on for nearly 45 minutes by the time we got there. It was still a bit dull, but I saw more and more cars park out front letting couples and singles out.

I saw my buds John and Tom, if you remember them. They had their own dates, actually friends of Lindsay, Becca and Tammy respectfully. There were other girls I recognized, Erin, another friend of Lindsay's and of course her best friend Hailey, remember? The girl who started the whole getting-back-together thing? I was happy to see Hailey. Though I'd often see my friends, it was nice to see all of us looking (or trying, lols) to look our best.

We all met up and did our friendly hugs and 'oh wow you look amazing' bits. I shook my friends' hands, because that's what manly men do! Not hugging! No, just kidding, yeah I hugged my friends, all of them. It was the heat of the moment I guessed, never bothered me though.

So after the pleasantries we split ways a bit, to see who else was around. Each couple stayed together. Lindsay and I made our first round about the dance floor and saw a lot of familiar faces. Of course Lindsay being the cheerleader, she got quite a bit of attention from the cheergirls, other girls, and a few guys. I didn't get much attention; thankfully, most of it was on Lindsay. I later found out though that she didn't like it all. She's a bubbly girl and all, but I guess she gets a bit nervous around large crowds. Better than me, I can get uncomfortable around just a few people...

There was a slow song at one point of the evening and I jumped at the chance to dance with my girl. All I have to say is I loved it! We didn't do much, just held each other and swaying with the music, but it was more than enough to show our love for one another. I wasn't entirely sure, but I thought I felt a bit of stirring inside Lindsay's dress. Maybe, I didn't know, she hid it well enough though, even if I couldn't detect it.

After our first slow dance we took a seat at a nearby table, our friends happened to migrate towards us, well mostly Lindsay's. Mine just said a friendly 'hello' or 'sup' and went along their way, no worries they were having a good time and I was having a great time with my girl!

"Hey babe," I asked after sitting and chatting a little, "want some punch or anything?"

"Yeah, I'd like that," she said with a smile.

"Okay, coming right up!" after giving her a kiss, I got up to leave. I looked back to see Lindsay conversing with Hailey again. Those girls were pretty close. I still wondered if Hailey knew. Not much happened while on my little quest, I talked to a few friends, acquaintances, and random people I really didn't know. As I walked back with our drinks another slow song came on. I hurried over to Lindsay and gave her her drink. She drank whatever she could before getting up with me. I didn't even need to ask her for the dance!