My One True Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god Jay!!" she moaned, "I've missed this sssssssooooo much!!"

"Me too baby," I snuggled up behind her, leaning over my girl. We looked at each other in the mirror, smiling to one another. I stayed inside her, allowing her to get used to my girth.

"Oooooohhhh baby," she wailed, "my pussy's waited so long for you! She missed you so much!"

"I know baby, My guy's missed you too!"

"God! I feel like I'm about to cum already!" she groaned.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah... having that plug in me all night, thinking about what we'd be doing tonight, just the thought of you slamming me... god... I'm so close Jay!"

Trying to be evil I asked, "So, do you want to cum baby?"

"Oh god yes!! Make me cum Jay!! Make me cum!!" I didn't respond with words. No, instead I kissed her neck before looking into the mirror, deep into her eyes. I withdrew myself and the sexy groan of Lindsay filled the long corridor of a room. She sounded like she was in pain. I went agonizingly slow until I nearly popped out. I held there a little while until I slowly shoved myself back in. I wanted to make her cum, but not so soon. I was a little disappointed she was already so close.

Not five or six thrusts later (still at this slow pace) Lindsay begged me to stop.

"Stop Jay!! Stop!! Oh god!! Please stop!!"

I had mixed emotions as to what I wanted to do. On the one hand I wanted to do as she wished, but the other, she felt ssssooooo good!! And on the third hand, I wanted her to cum!

I couldn't hold back and unfortunately didn't do as Lindsay begged from me. Her moans became ragged, "No Jay!! Please don't!! Ooooohhhhhh gggggoooooddddddd!!" I watched as I slowly thrust her. Both her hands were on the counter supporting herself. Lindsay was only receiving stimulation from her prostate and I knew by her moans that she was going to do the sexiest thing that she could.

Cum without touching herself.

I felt Lindsay push me back, not out though. I thought this was odd at first. But then I saw what she wanted. We were now standing while I penetrated her. My motions were still slow and deliberate. We made eye contact in the mirror and she begged with her eyes for me to stop. But she saw my intent; defeated, she raised her dress allowing her cock to rise.

She looked really cute in an innocent way, the way she submitted to me. I had no ill intentions about this, I just wanted her to feel good, to reward her for being my girlfriend.

In this new position I held her belly, wrapping both arms around her, also while holding her dress up. She gasped and threw her head back, resting on my shoulder. "Fuck Jay!!"

"Come on baby..." I whispered.

"Oh god!! It's happening!!"

"That's a good girl, let it out baby, show me how much you love me..." I egged her on.

"I will Jay..." her legs began to tremble and then her body followed soon after.

"Fuck..." was all she could say before her pussy contracted around my cock.

"Yes! That's it Lindsay!!" I praised her. I watched intently in the mirror. Lindsay still had her head back and had a silent scream overcome her. Her 12 inch little girl danced its dance and erupted hot jets of cum all over the counter. Four massive and quick loads roped out. I continued my slow assault, each delivering another spurt of cum.

In all, I couldn't count what she had done. But the white lake she had created on the counter was evidence enough that she had saved herself for me. "Good girl," I praised her again.

"No..." she said breathlessly, "Good boy..." she lowered her head and smiled hugely into the mirror. I couldn't help but return her happiness.

I slowed my thrusts to an eventual stop. We both knew to kiss there. She turned her head to the side as did I. We embraced lips and then tongues. I was still inside her and it made it that much more lustful and loving.

We made out, it was slow, taking mouthfuls of each other, but our passion was insatiable. Much to my surprise, so was Lindsay's little girl. She was still standing at full mast, maybe slightly smaller, but not much. I grabbed the base of her girl. She moaned into my mouth.

"Baby, that was amazing what you did..." she moaned. I looked into her eyes. "You just kept touching me just right, touching my g-spot..." she continued. "I think I have a new favorite position..." she smiled seductively.

I smiled with her and resumed our love making. I kept it slow again, making sure she felt all of me sliding inside her. I played with her girl a bit, until she got fully hard again before I let go and wrapped my arms around her again.

Like we had started, Lindsay leaned forward. She didn't have to say anything; I just knew to go along with her. I held her the whole way down until we were back in the bent over position. (If you were wondering, we changed mirrors because the one we were at was, uh... let's say used...).

I really have no idea how long we made love, it seemed to take at least 20 minutes before our energy became noticeably more vigorous. I had increased my speed but ever so slightly.

*******

"Oh Jay!!" moaned Lindsay.

"I know Lindsay, you feel amazing, I love your pussy!" I groaned into her ear.

"She loves your cock baby!" We were working quite a sweat now. I could feel it on her neck. The smell of musky balls and cock was getting to me.

"Baby..." she sort of asked.

"Yeah?"

"I want you to fill me up, fill my pussy..." she moaned quietly. What she said next shocked me, but it made sense, "Jay... put a baby in me..."

I knew what she meant. I really didn't know why, but it brought a tear to my eye. It might've been because we couldn't have babies together. Maybe it was because it was her pussy and even though it didn't lead to her womb, it still was our way of making love. I tried to hide my tear but I heard Lindsay's reaction.

"I know baby..." she began to tear up as well.

My emotions were running wild, I was nearing orgasm, as I knew Lindsay was too.

Like her first orgasm, as we both approached ours, we stood back up, staying connected the whole way. I held onto her taught belly and gave her the love that she deserved. We both screamed obscenities to one another, expressing how much we were deeply in love with each other.

I was startled not too much later when I heard jeers outside the restrooms.

"Yeah fuck that bitch!" I heard one guy say.

"Pound the fucking shit out of her!" said another.

"Come one guys..." I heard a girl's voice.

"Naw, I wanna stay!" said a third guy.

I didn't know why, but Lindsay began letting out roars of pleasure. Maybe to scare them off or just to shut them up. Whatever the reason was, it was making me hotter. I slammed my hips up and into Lindsay's pussy; she screamed louder.

Like before, we had her dress up so we could both see her cock bouncing crazily with my thrusting. As far as I knew she hadn't touched herself all night but I saw her hand go down and hold her base. Her head was back in my shoulder. She breathed loudly into my ear, kissing me occasionally.

With very little self control, Lindsay began furiously stroking herself. Her sudden movements caused her to gasp and buck. I couldn't take it anymore and grunted my pleasure, "I'm cumming sweetie!"

"Yes!! Cum in me!! Fuck that pussy!! FUCK THAT PUSSY!!" she roared again.

I did. I slammed into her just a few more times before I ejaculated deep inside her pussy. I was very pleased to feel and see that that seemed to be her trigger as she gasped sporadically and ejaculated herself. She jerked and jerked, slinging ropes and ropes of cum all over the counter and mirror again. I was too engrossed in my pleasure to take notice of Lindsay's, but again I was very pleased that she seemed thoroughly satisfied.

The end result was scary to say the least...

After our passion we surveyed the damage. Cum was everywhere... on the floor, counter, in the sink, the mirrors, down Lindsay's thighs, her feet, and somehow there was a strand in her eye. Even though we created a huge mess, none of it landed on our clothes. Lindsay was the only casualty with her eye. We threw fits of laughter as we came to grips with the end result. I turned her around and kissed her instantaneously.

*****

After a quick cleanup we were off, giggling as we left. We didn't stay for the rest of prom, partly because Lindsay was too embarrassed to face everyone, and partly because she was getting tired. I really didn't mind, didn't matter to me, I just wanted to be with her was all.

I didn't have anything planned for after prom, I knew Lindsay was going to be in the mood and expected that to be our evening activity. She didn't disappoint one bit!

In the limo back to her place (her mother graciously left for the night to give us some privacy!) Lindsay could not keep her hands off of me. She straddled my lap and I noticed she had let herself free for the ride. Her hardon bulged through her dress and she made it real known that she was excited for more. I'm sure she knew I was raging as well, bumping her butt with my own erection.

We kissed and kissed, mashing lips, grinding crotches, dry humping, and feeling each other up along the way back to her place. At one point Lindsay lifted her dress up and pressed her naked cock against my tux. It was extremely hot and I almost lost it there. Lindsay eagerly dry humped me, I loved feeling her cock rub against my fancy button down. All too soon we noticed Lindsay's neighborhood.

We got ourselves as presentable as we could, I could still see Lindsay's bulge through her dress though. She giggled as she practically ran out of the limo, trying to hide her erection. I followed close behind after giving the driver a tip and thanking him. He smiled to me knowing full well what was about to happen, and winked to me just as I turned.

By the time I got to the door I looked up to see Lindsay already gone. Her heels were strewn about on the stairway and I followed the small trail. As I neared the top I heard her giggling and moaning. I turned the corner to see her propped up on her bed in doggy-style. Her butt presented itself perfectly for me, her dress bunched up, panties to the side, balls hanging, and her hard cock flopping. She looked back to me as I entered and smiled. Wiggling her butt, "Mmmm, I've been waiting!" she said seductively.

"I couldn't wait!" I grinned.

"Neither could I!"

I smiled and saw her gaping pussy. Her butt plug was on the bed nearby and I smirked knowing she'd had that in all night long. She pulsed her pussy for me, it was ssssoooo sexy! I let her know as I approached the bed.

She turned her head as did I when I sat next to her. She was still on all fours as we kissed passionately. Out tongues did the dance of love. It soon escalated to lust as she pushed me onto my back and then straddled me. She laid down on my body, emphasizing her cock by humping me moderately. I didn't budge as we kissed our love to each other.

Lindsay ground her crotch into me over and over. She was starting to really get to me and I pushed her off, almost too violently. She giggled though so I knew it wasn't too bad. She fell back lightly on her butt with her legs apart. I rose and began unbuttoning my tux. My coat was already draped on the chair and moments later my cummerbund, bowtie, tux shirt, and cufflinks were all off.

I chuckled as I was about to get my trousers but Lindsay beat me to the punch. Once my upper body was exposed, she pounced on me like a hungry tigress. Once again in a flash my lower body was completely exposed.

"No fair," I playfully pouted.

"Oooohhhh, don't worry big boy!" she grinned mischievously.

She slinked her way off the bed and stood in front of me. She smiled as she began swaying her what-would-be her childbearing hips seductively. Her arms came up, exposing her shaven pits. Slowly she slid off her opera gloves and threw them gently with my pile of clothing.

I was mesmerized by her seductive dance and ended up staring at my girlfriend like a dumbass...

She stopped all of a sudden and I hadn't really noticed until she giggled. It snapped me out of my daze and I chortled quietly realizing my simple mind, lolz.

"You okay babe?" she giggled.

"Yeah," I chuckled.

"Stay with me," she smiled. I nodded and she began again, again swaying her hips. She danced silently to some tune she had in her head and began shimmying her dress down. Her B-cups soon came into view and she held them like they do in pornos. She smiled and giggled as she squeezed them together and puffed her chest out to me. I leaned forward, trying to kiss her wonderful globes but she teasingly pulled away and giggled again. I only smiled as my girlfriend continued the tease show.

Her dress slowly made its way down her elegant body. It stopped again about midway down, just barely exposing her flat belly and pierced belly button. God... I couldn't believe how sexy my girlfriend was...

There wasn't a whole lot of light, but the little light there was, I could clearly see her soft, ever so soft, smooth skin; her modest hourglass figure, and her breasts; those perfect perky breasts. My mouth was salivating just thinking about playing with them...

I watched as Lindsay's hands caressed her body. She made it very evident she was rubbing herself over her dress. She would exaggerate a loud moan for me, which made me rise to attention. At one point she even jutted out her waist, further showing me how hard she was underneath. She rubbed her head in circles before straightening back up and letting the rest of the dress fall after her hips. Her lingerie came into view as her dress fell and boy oh boy, was it a sight to behold!!

Her stockings were held up by the garter belt she had on. Lindsay's panties were to the side and her glorious balls and cock were out on display. She shyly but proudly showed herself to me, trying to hide her giggles behind her hands. She swayed back and forth a few times, showing me her impressive length.

"Likey?" she giggled.

"Ooooooohhhhhh baby..." I moaned. She cutely giggled again.

Lindsay slowly approached the bed, she let her cock dangle and sway. She approached and when she got close enough we kissed. She continued her approach, causing me to fall back lightly as she straddled me again.

Now both mostly naked, our cocks nestled along each other. We were both precumming all over my chest and stomach. She lightly humped me, grinding cocks together as we made out.

I couldn't take it any longer and pushed her belly up pushing her light body away from me. She giggled at this sudden motion.

"Oooh, you're hands are cold," she giggled.

I smirked and pulled her up the length of my body. Lindsay got the hint and scooted up and rested her lower body on my chest. Her cock was in my face as I felt my bulbous head graze her cute pert butt.

"UUUuuuuuhhhh god... I want you sssssooooo bad!!" she groaned.

"I know babygirl, I want you too," I sighed. With that she grabbed my cock and slowly nudged her way down my body. In moments I felt her pussy. I noticed she was still open a bit from the plug she had in earlier so figured we might penetrate a little more easily again.

Boy was I wrong!

She tried and tried, quietly grunting and grimacing, but my girth was still too much for her. "I think we need some lube babe..."

"Yeah, I think so too..." she almost whined.

She crawled above me to her nightstand and grabbed what she needed. With a click and a loud squelching sound I heard the distinct sound of lube gliding. I watched as she applied a generous amount to her pussy and then crawl back down to lube me up.

Like a naughty girl she played with me much more than she needed to. She giggled as I groaned and struggled under her ministrations. "Okay baby, that's enough," I sighed.

"What's wrong? Getting all worked up?" she giggled again. I smiled and she soon stopped. She leaned down and we kissed. I held her frame as she slowly descended down my body again. Locking lips, I felt her hole again. It was slippery and ready. She moaned as I touched her sensitive hole and groaned as I began penetrating her.

"OOOhhh god!!" she groaned again. I felt her resist as usual, my girth already stretching her despite barely being inside her. "Fuck..." she grunted again.

And with a sudden pop, I broke her outer sphincter. She grimaced immensely under the discomfort despite having had an easier time earlier in the night. She groaned out quite loudly. I had a feeling if her mother was home Lindsay would've kept her struggling down. But because we were all alone she could let go.

The first couple inches popped in suddenly and I did my best to hold off pushing any further, letting her adjust to me. She breathed loudly above me. We were close to each other, her breasts mashed up against my upper chest. I watched her struggling face as she looked to mine. We stayed together and connected a long while. I was really surprised by how much of a difficulty she was having with me.

I wouldn't say I was pleased because the last thing I want to do is cause harm to my Lindsay. But seeing her struggle was oddly a turn on. I think mostly because (as far as I know) guys tend to like causing some discomfort to their girl when penetrating. Anyways...

We stayed quite still, just kissing and some light groping by the both of us. Lindsay began grinding at some point and I knew she was ready. She hunkered down and pressed herself down onto me. She struggled, grimacing, grunting, and groaning along the way.

I felt a warmth drop on my chest and I looked down to see a large dollop of precum spread out. For some reason, I found it quite sexy as a rope of precum tied to her modest bulbous head attached to the small drop. The slimy sticky string glimmered in the evening light and helped reinforce how excited Lindsay really was, not that I needed it.

My girlfriend rolled her hips, causing her balls and cock to mash into my belly and chest. The tip of her cock touched me and she shuddered. She rose from the waist and looked down to me. She had this cute and sexy smile plastered on her face. She mouthed 'I love you' and I mouthed it back. Her smile grew and her eyes fell. I followed her gaze and she grabbed her stiff cock. Lindsay continued her soft rolls and then began stroking herself.

I let her do what she wanted with me, letting her control the tempo. Her wonderful pussy was amazing; I missed it even though I was in it just a few hours ago. I knew I was pressing her button because each slow thrust caused her to let out a quiet moan.

Lindsay's eyes closed and she let her mouth fall open slightly. I knew what was about to happen, it was her orgasm face. I loved it! I loved seeing her like this! I didn't care this time that she was going to cum so soon, I wanted her to! I was only amazed because she wasn't stroking herself hard at all and I wasn't pounding her either. She was still slow and deliberate in her motions. I kept watching her, waiting for her to spill her load.

It hit me by surprise since she didn't announce it. The only warning I had was her slightly ragged breath. The first hot load of cum, quite literally, blasted out of her cock. It splattered all across my chest and some even on my face. I kept watching as she kept jerking. I wanted to see her cum and I was rewarded as she continued her slow jerking.

Lindsay finally sighed after six loads of cum sputtered out of her hard cock. She finally opened her eyes and nearly screamed, "Oh my god!! Jay!! I'm ssssoooo sorry!!"

Lindsay finally saw what she had done to me. "Oh my god! Are you okay Jay?" she looked really worried.

I smiled, "Babygirl, it's okay. Honestly, I like it!"

She smiled hugely, "You do?"

"Yes, sweetie, it's nice feeling your cum on me, even if it's on my face," I smiled again.

"Really?" she asked pleadingly with a glimmer in her eye. Without saying anything I licked the cum on my lips, swallowed and showed her that I did.