All Comments on 'My Open Marriage'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
no problem

you can do what ever you like and I also just give a shit what other people like you think of me. I like loving wives stories but only as far as nobody gets hurt. and if you write about a wife who is married " with children" and just do what you and eventually your husband wants. you just give a shit about your own children or other parents you fuck and there children and thats not ok.

wdelanderwdelanderabout 16 years ago
nothing wrong with that at all!

Good story - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I think open marriages are good

Screw what is supposed to be socially acceptable. I think if each person is strong enough mentally and emotionally and are not easily susceptible to jealousy then it is a great way to go. Unfortunately most couples or individuals are not but I give accolades to those who are mature enough to manage it. I think a strong open relationship makes sexuality with other or more than one partner extremely stimulating, exciting and provides the variety in sexuality that we as humans generally crave. We are pretty much the only species on this planet that is tied to one partner purely by the use of religion, jealousy and some twisted morally justified social stigma. I believe that this is neither mentally healthy or beneficial in to the enjoyment of inter personal relationships and sexuality in general.

arizrsr2karizrsr2kabout 16 years ago
More, More, More

Geeezz, I thought this was an erotic story site. Didn't realize there were "content rules". I love all of your stories. Looking forward to many more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I loved the story

I love your writings about married women fucking other men. You only go around once so have fun while you do. A real cock is better than a rubber dick anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very sexy and very well written!

I loved hearing her words......she reminds me so much of what my own young sexy Hotwife tells me! ;) 10+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yes you are a whore

But you sure have a lucky husband. My wife, like you loves to fuck and I love her for it. Thanks for the great stories. And I love your pic. Wish I could see more of you.

Have a wondeful life.

If you would like to drop me an email, please do. I would love to hear more about your lifestyle. My wife and I love it. I can be reached at cropduster68@gmail.com

Garrett469Garrett469about 16 years ago
Only to find a wife like you

Love the story. Wish I had a wife like you, as it is very hard to find a sexually liberated woman that wants to be in a loving marriage where she can fuck whoever she wants. I am truly looking around for my perfect mate, but have not found her yet. Those who don't like this story are dull and not truly liberated sexually. Keep your negative comments to yourself. If you don't like this open sexual content, then what the hell are you on this site for. Go on some religious site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great HotWife Story!

I really loved your story. The details got me so hot thinking about my own sexy wife. If only MY wife were as sexually liberated as you! I hope you'll keep the stories coming.

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 15 years ago
You are a hot sexy woman!

Too bad more women aren't like you. My wife is very similar to you, even in physical description. She loves telling me about guys she had fucked before we married, even one she had fucked while we were engaged. I have encouraged her to drop her inhibitions. I know she loves sex with a passion, and that variety is the spice of life. To date she has fucked one other guy, a mutual friend of ours while I was out of town, with my full knowledge and consent. It is not cheating if I consent to it. Since then she has reverted to shyness again, but we still talk about it as a prelude to awesome sex!

Keep on doing what you like, fuck those who look down on it. You are one hot woman and you are setting the example of true freedom, despite the people who refuse to admit it, more women are becoming like you, and more husbands are allowing it.

Reddew24Reddew24almost 13 years ago
Hot

A very hot story, nicely done!

MarriedMelissaMarriedMelissaalmost 12 years ago
I'm So Glad I read This Story

Dear SharedHousewife,

I have not had the courage to tell my husband about my affairs - in fact I know he would not approve. He caught me once. I am so happy to know that there are wives and women out there who feel what I feel. I had a change about 6 years ago that has left me so wanting. I love my husband and he lacks for nothing at all but I just get so turned on and excited that I cannot control myself. I am so glad to find someonelike you. I will read more of your stories when I can. This one - your awakening was so similar to what I experienced with a neighbor of mine.

If you get a chance - read some of my chapters - marriedmelissa (author) chapters titled "The Change in Melissa" These are true stories (except ch. 3 with the clinic - I just had fun with that one) I did change names but my sister is a huge support for me.

Don't be concerned with the negative responses you receive (I get a lot of those - men who call me a slut that must die!) You are a beautiful sensual woman and I am so glad I read your story.

Love and wishes,

Melissa Lester

LarryArcherLarryArcheralmost 11 years ago
Love your stories

It's really a pleasure to read a swinger's story without the guilt and other crap so many stories have. You and your hubby are fortunate to have so much fun together and keep up the good work. You say people call you a slut like it's a bad thing!

So far you don't seem to get together with the wives and that would balance you out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrong category

Group sex, this has nothing to do with loving wives, it is about swinging.

MalbionMalbionalmost 10 years ago
Swinging and Free

Yes this was about swinging but it was firstly about a true and very loving wife. This is a wonderful and loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Donna: Mother, wife, hotwife, lover, PTA member, co-worker!

There is a very Loving Wife here, and this is posted in the right area! I know Donna personally and sexually, and there is no woman out there that loves her husband more, but also engages in hotwifing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My first wife started cheating on me before we even got married. My future Best Man fucked her weeks before we tied the knot.

Mim & i were good friend thruout our university days. We both were working at the time. That summer was hot & my fiancée & i were frequent guests at his family house.

We mostly spent the time by his pool. Him & my fiancée were getting very comfortable with each other.

The two of them always started a discussion & each time he would tell her he can show her something that was say in the library or the dining room. Later on, when they returned, he would explain what it was: an original WWI Colt revolver, the original manuscript for a movie, a coin collection, the latest excerzise video, a celebrity's autograph etc etc. They used to go to the house in bathing suits, they would just put their flip-flops on.

Whenever the 3 of us went to see a movie she was sitting in the middle. Quite often his hand was over her shoulders. Or she would ask each of us to hold one of her hands.

The two of them would first hug, then they would kiss on the lips.

I intuitively knew his intentions were not decent. I let it go, however, because my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side would render me mesmerised and paralyzed in similar situations.

Once, when the situation became obvious (say, it became exclusively his job to apply sun screen on her back and the back of her legs!) I decided to go in the house & join them. At first I could not find them anywhere, then i heard something from his room. I opened the door... they both were naked, she was on top, she was impaled on his dick & her hips were moving in all directions... i was beyond stunned. I was beyond mesmerized. I felt the area rug was moving from under me, i thought i would faint. I WAS TOTALLY SPEECHLESS!

My fiancée spoke first: "Sweetie, come here, join us. Give me a kiss...you know i love you"

"I am going home, we'll talk tonight."

"Stop! Please wait for me... if you now leave without me you will never take me back... i don't wanna lose you..."

She asked the future Best Man to leave us alone. Once we were alone in the room, she knelt in front of me and was submissively kissing my feet & begging me to take her back. "I honestly believed i had your tacit go-ahead... i thought the 3 of us had fun, each of us in a different way... i did not realize i was cheating on you..."

She started sucking my dick. We we went onto the bed. We were in the 69 position. She was sucking my dick like there was no tomorrow. She was on top of me. Her pussy full of her own juices and his cum was above my face. I started to kiss it and within less than a minute i was tongue-fucking and eating her pussy...

I came in her mouth.

She kept kissing my crotch everywhere. Then she said,

"Please take me back. If you can love me for who i am, i will never leave you and will make you the happiest man on Earth."

"Sweetie, let us now go home, we need to be alone. If it is OK with you we should invite (the Best Man) for dinner at our place tomorrow evening... he is our best friend after all. Perhaps we can eat out tomorrow... say, at that Salsa Club... he can teach me some steps when we are at it... Please assure me your heart & your soul are taking me back. I know your dick fancies me even more than before."

robroy93robroy93almost 4 years ago
Another stinking pile

Another stinking pile left by sharedwhorewife.

OldButGood1954OldButGood195418 days ago

If this is true, its amazing. People fear what they do not understand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous