My Open Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Scott casually played with my cum-slick pussy, I told him all the details of how I had fucked Gary. As I related each highlight to my husband, I orgasmed at the excitement of telling him everything. Later, while Scott fucked my sloppy pussy, I came over and over as the realization hit me that I was a wife who had complete, unconditional sexual freedom to fuck anyone I wished. I could have all the sweet cocks that I had always lusted for. I lay in Scott's arms and asked if he really meant it that I could be a total whore and fuck anybody I wanted. Scott told me he would be delighted and that he loved me and prized me more than ever!

God, I love this! I can't believe how much fun I'm having! It's fantastic how incredibly free and light and full of energy I feel since I shed my burden of prudery and allowed myself the joy of being sexually free. Last night I fucked my new lover Gary for the first time, and then came home and confessed everything to my husband. Scott was delighted, and we fucked all night long. This morning we awoke in each others arms. Scott was already hard.

"Just thinking of you sucking Gary's cock has me hard and horny already. Suck my cock now, my sweet wife. Show me how my sweet little wife sucked your lover's cock last night."

I eagerly gave Scott a slow morning blow job, looking up into his eyes to make sure he could see how devilishly I devoured his sweet penis. After I had a delicious breakfast of Scott's sweet cum, he had a few errands that he had to attend. While he was gone, I dreamily recalled the events of the night before and fingered myself to several orgasms. My orgasms left me feeling even hormier, so I decided to call Gary and tell him how much I had enjoyed fucking him. I couldn't wait to tell him how excited Scott had been about my becoming a fuck-buddie with him the night before.

My pussy was dripping wet when Gary's voice, thick with sleep, answered the phone. "Good morning, lover, "I said, "How is your sweet cock this morning? I loved sucking him last night. He felt so wonderful in my pussy. Is he hard, yet? I want him in my pussy again!"

Gary said that he always wakes up with an erection, but that even if he didn't, he'd be hard now. I moaned with frustration at not being able to touch his cock. I told him I had just sucked Scott off, and that I could still taste his cum on my lips. I told Gary that I had just masturbated thinking about his sweet penis, and wished I was with him right then to wrap my lips around his cock to give him a wake-up blow job, too, and that I wanted to taste his cum mixed together with my husband's. I said that I couldn't wait to fuck him again, and that it was okay with Scott for me fuck others, as long as I followed the rules we had agreed on.

I made a date with Gary for later in the week, because I would be free to fuck him when my husband would be working late. My pussy was wet and hot just thinking about it. Gary said that we should have sex right then over the phone, and that he was stroking his hard cock while he was talking with me. He said that he had loved fucking me last night, and that I should put my fingers in my pussy and play with myself while we talked. As if he needed to! My fingers were already in my pussy and I was on the verge of cumming.

We were talking about how we had fucked the night before and how fun and erotic it had been. My robe had fallen open, and I was slumped in the chair with my legs wide open, my fingers were up my pussy, and a look of lust was on my face, when Scott walked in. It was thrilling to be caught like that by my sweet husband. I could just shudder and moan as I rubbed my clit harder and shuddered in orgasm.

"Yes, I'm cumming! I want it, Scott! I want Gary's cock deep in my vagina. I want him to pound his fat cock into my pussy! Gary, my husband is here, watching me masturbate while I talk to you, lover. Oh! He's going down to lick my pussy, and make me cum again while I tell you how I loved sucking your sexy cock! He's kneeling between my legs, sucking my clit. Oh, God, this is so much fun! I am such a slut-wife! I loved how you fucked me, Gary. How your cock filled my pussy. How delicious your cum was! Oh, Scott, Gary, you both fucked me so good last night! Oh. God, I'm cumming!" I yelled as another huge wave of orgasm washed over me.

Scott immediately pulled me and the phone down onto the floor and began to fuck me. I came in wave after wave. Gary could hear me grunting and moaning as Scott fucked me. He told me what a good lover I had been to suck his cock so well, and how good his cock had felt in my pussy. Scott said, "Tell Gary, I'm about to cum. I was blinded by another orgasm. I could barely speak. "Bye, lover, thank you, "I sighed, "I'll fuck you on Thursday!" I hung up the phone and I lay snuggled with Scott on the carpet. I have never been happier in my life!

Happy Fucking!

12