My Other Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

Kicking off my shoes, I lay down on my front, drawing my arms under our pillow. It felt so good to do that, as though I were suddenly an eighty year old who'd been standing in the lineup at the D.M.V. for the last twenty. The bed spun slightly when I closed my eyes, trying to relax, feeling the half hardon I'd had since Mum and I parted in the third floor hall ground against the mattress. I wondered again at the fact that her mere presence seemed to make that happen now.

Part 3

The band had stopped playing a little while before, (or was it just a few minutes?) and it was hard not to wonder where Mum had gotten to as Pitbull and I waited at the table. He looked straight ahead at the empty stage as if he were catatonic but, while I thought this was odd, I was more concerned about my mother's whereabouts.

In the crowded nightclub, I couldn't see any of the band members either as I craned my neck around searching for someone I might know, someone who could maybe help me with Pitbull too, because he really didn't seem at all himself.

I suddenly spied Mum. She was on her back on a booth table, surrounded by people who were touching her, forever spreading her legs. I could see right away that she was playing a part and I had to put my sudden outrage on hold because I knew she wouldn't want me to interfere. Our eyes met and she held them there, continuing to lock their own smile on me as people slowly pulled her blouse open. She was okay. She was enjoying herself and she-

"You see?"

I turned to see Pastor Marx beside me in place of Pitbull. She was smiling wisely in that open way of hers while squeezing her pussy, spread legged in her black dress pants.

"We just don't transplant well. We always have to come back."

" ... Always?" I asked, my concern over Mum distracted by the horny Pastor.

"Always and always and always. The tide brings us back."

"Sweetie pie..." Mum softly called.

I looked to Mum, seeing her eyes still locked on mine, drawing me to their dizzying depths. She suddenly seemed desperate, for real this time. She needed me as they worked her skirt up to her hips, hands descending on those white lace panties while a guy with long, gray hair held a sharp piece of black stone, possibly obsidian, at the soles of one of her feet. Another who seemed to be his twin also held an obsidian knife at one of her palms.

In a singsong voice, Marx informed me, "You just have to look along the shoreline and you'll find us all over, rotting in the sun."

"Sweetie pie..."

Part 4

I awoke with a start and without a clue as to where I was for one vaguely terrifying second before my reasoning faculties could process my dream, properly classifying it as such and sending a quick memo to my senses to explain the confusion.

"I'm sorry, hon. I would have let you sleep, but I'd have had to disturb you once I got in bed anyway."

" ... Kay, yeh," I managed, turning over and feeling her hand on my shoulder.

She sat on the edge of the bed, smiling at me, then noticed the situation in my pants thanks to that stupid dream and the decision to not bother putting my underwear on earlier that evening before I left.

"Dreaming of me?"

"Yes, actually."

"Was I doing something filthy?"

"Yeah."

"What?"

"I'm not telling."

"You can't be serious?"

"I sure am."

"I could get it out of you. You know that."

"I might make something up."

"You'd never lie to me. We have that understanding, you and I."

"Yeah, but that's not exactly a lie," I said as her fingertips left my shoulder and trailed down my chest a short distance.

"No? What is it, then?"

"An evasion."

"Malarkey and more Malarkey," she quietly charged with a smile.

"It's too embarrassing."

"Ah. Must've been pretty filthy. You enjoyed it, though."

"Well... kind of. You know how dreams are."

"Uh huh," she agreed, briefly grabbing a nipple through my black T-shirt.

"Mum..."

"I know what you want to say."

I didn't answer, only watched her face as she watched her hand roaming unhurriedly over my chest.

"You want to tell me that you're confused. That you're frightened about how all this is going to wash out and about how you feel about yourself. You want to do what you feel is right for us, for me, but that's not what you want. Is that about right?"

I nodded.

"But that's not all. You don't know what to think of me. I scare you a little, yet you trust me, so you worry yourself senseless from Mummy's body to how she operates. Hm?" she prodded, rubbing my belly softly and slowly, dipping her long nails over my side in such a way as to ensure that my erection stayed erect.

"Well... yeah."

"And worst of all, the thing that makes you feel so powerless, is the fact that... you want me. You do. If there was any doubt, you removed it when you wanted so see me in my bra and panties this morning. You do, don't you?"

I could only nod my head in guilt, not looking at her.

"I understand all that. I am keeping you in mind here and I'm not going to allow anything you can't handle, or ever give you any reason to be afraid of me whatsoever. Just keep doing exactly what you've been doing for me out there and the rest is strictly between you and me, no matter how it seems. Okay?"

"Yes, Mum."

"That's a good boy. ... A very big... hard boy. Oh, honey... Let's pull your pants down, hm? We won't do anything we shouldn't, but... Mummy just wants to see your big cock again while we chat. Okay?"

" ... But, I'm not-"

"Just let me get them, baby."

"Mum..." I softly, barely objected.

She took her time about it as I watched, again hardly believing it was happening, or that I was allowing it. With a hungry, almost giddy smile, she slowly unfastened my belt and the front of my pants, even more slowly uncovering my raging hardon, pulling my jeans down while she practically drooled. She finally had them off and appeared to force her attention on my face while caressing my thigh, me lying there for her viewing pleasure more than a bit uncomfortably.

"Oh... so big... (ahem) Um, (giggle) as you can imagine... I uh, wanted to discuss the matter of our new rental agreement with you. Like I told you, we'll probably end up doing some very filthy things with each other's bodies and... we'll have to adjust to that while not letting things go too far."

"Yes."

"You realize that I'll probably be sucking your cock tomorrow."

"I... Holy shit."

"I'll let your language go under the circumstances," she said with the forgiving grin of the mother I knew. "But as I've said, we'll have to adjust to that, especially in view of how we feel about one another. And umm... since this morning's little incident, I think how we really feel about each other is clear."

"I... Okay."

"Do you have anything else to say?" she asked.

"Well... yeah, it's just... Well, I'm sorry, but it's sex with my mother. I can't get over that. I keep thinking..."

"What do you keep thinking?"

"I keep thinking that it's all my fault. Because of my stupid hardon when we get in bed every night. It feels like I started it and it doesn't sit well."

She nodded and admitted, "Well, I'd be lying if I said that it didn't... spur my imagination and influence how I handled Joe where our rent is concerned, but you shouldn't blame yourself. We both know you couldn't help it and there's nothing wrong with thinking your mum's an attractive and exciting woman. I take it as a compliment. And I'll tell you something else, too: Even though you're my son, I'd still rather your cum all over my face than Joe's."

"I can't imagine many mothers seeing it that way."

"I'll try not to take that the wrong way," she joked, taking a lingering glance at my hardness. "But I'm sure you're right. I'm just... different, I suppose. I'll admit that I see you differently. I can only imagine how you see me."

"I'll bet you can't. I mean, I'm laying here with a hardon right in front of you... Like I said, it's not easy to adjust to that, to how... these things have happened.

"Maybe you shouldn't entirely. It mightn't be as... pleasureable between us if you do."

"Uhhh..." I replied, not knowing quite how to respond to this exciting, guilt ridden, most inconvenient truth.

" ... Would you like to pull my pants down? Maybe you'd be more comfortable that way."

"Oh, jeez, Mum."

"I know we probably shouldn't be doing these things, but... Well, we already have. Haven't we? And, um... I'd like it if you did. I'm sorry, Mummy's just really horny, sweetie pie."

" ... A- are you wearing panties?"

"Yes. You can look at them."

" ... I know I shouldn't, but..."

She smiled and stood, saying, "Go ahead. Mummy says it's okay."

So, I did. I wanted to. I sat up and did it slowly, reverently like she did with me, spreading the opened up front of her jeans and dragging them down her hips to reveal her small, pink cotton panties below her short blouse.

"Ohhh, Mum..."

Once they were off, she crawled on the bed, sitting opposite me with her hands propped behind her on the mattress, her feet together as she slowly spread her knees, watching me with a curious and naughty grin. I looked on excitedly, nervously, my gut beginning to cramp as I noted how the wider strip of the little pink garment didn't quite cover the very bottom of her pussy and, leaning back as she was, it made for quite a view.

"I suppose you were a little surprised when I licked your cum off my tits."

"You could say that."

"I'm sorry, hon. I was caught up in the moment and I... Well, as I've said, I'm a very perverted woman. I like doing filthy things."

" ... Me too."

" ... This is fun," she stated with that quiet, contented smile. "Isn't it?"

"Yeah," I admitted with a growing smile of my own, staring between her legs as she was staring between mine.

"You did a great job on the room, by the way, and thanks for the sandwich, it was perfect."

"It's no problem," I said.

"Well, I appreciated it. It shows you were thinking of me and women love that. Are you all ready for your birthday tomorrow?"

"Yup," I confirmed, managing to look her in the eyes. At this point I was so horny for her I could barely stand it.

"You'll be so surprised and we'll have such a great time."

"I can't wait, now. I know you never disappoint."

She smiled a little wider at this and after a pause, carefully voiced, "Sooo... Would you like to have a little fun with Mummy tonight? It might make tomorrow night with Joe a bit easier for you if we did, you know."

" ... Seriously?"

"Uh huh."

Well... yeah, but... I mean, I'd be... But, In a way, it's easier to just do what I'm told, even if it is Joe telling us, but... I want to... I feel like I'll hurt your feelings if I don't and plus I really want to, but then there's the whole thing about it being wrong for us to do that stuff. It's confusing."

"Well, don't think you'll be hurting my feelings if you don't want to because I... well, I enjoyed... I got off on us doing what we did under duress. It's up to you, but please don't feel pressed either way."

"I don't think I can..."

"Would you rather we just watch each other masturbate?"

"Mas- ... Really?"

"Sure. Like me and Sheila used to. Of course, we would often get each other off, so that's something you might want to do, since we already did that anyway."

"You and your sister?"

"Uh huh. It was only natural, as close as we were. It was a different form of masturbation, but better really because a person can't very well lick themselves, can they?"

" ... Whoa. So... you like women?"

She shrugged and said, "Yeah, I like the chickies. I wouldn't exactly say that I'm a lesbian, I'd take a nice cock like yours over any woman, any day, but they're a nice, kinky distraction."

"Oh my god. I never would've guessed."

"No, you wouldn't. You grew up seeing me as your mum, not as a person with my own thoughts and history."

"I guess, but... wow. Have you ever been with any women other than Sheila?"

"A few. One was serious, but it didn't work out."

"Why?"

"Like I said, what I really wanted was cock," she reminded, her eyes settling on my rod while she reminisced with a little smile. "But there were other reasons, too. Her name was Olivia. A very special person, she was. She knew me so well, so soon. She had this gift for that, a quality that not many young people have. Yeah... This was a little while after things exploded at home, after Sheila had taken off, and I was in a pretty dark place when Liv and I met. She pulled me up and out of it, gave me a reason to get my act together... forced me to become the person you always knew for my own good and because she wanted us to be together. But..." she sighed, looking back up at me with a contented smile, "it just wasn't meant to be. Anyway, her father came to hate me. Used to call me 'that twist- ... Well, something not very nice and Ollie wasn't the kind of guy I wanted after me."

" ... You still think of her sometimes?"

"Every once in a while. We were both hurt bad by our breakup, but if it weren't for Liv, I never would have been the person who could've met your father, never would have had you. Anyway, it was a long time ago and I don't make a habit of living in the past."

"Does it seem hard to imagine now?"

"No. Probably pretty hard for you to imagine."

"Oh, yeah."

"But fun. See, now you'll be imagining your mum licking pussy, won't you?"

"Mum!" I laughed.

"You will. Remember, I've seen your porn collection."

"Geez, you're teasing me again."

"Yes, I like it. So do you, I can tell by all that precum."

I looked down in surprise to see she was right. A viscous puddle had formed at the tip, threatening to break surface tension under its own weight and dribble down my shaft at any second. However, before that could happen, her hand appeared between my legs, a long nailed forefinger efficiently taking up the fluid as I twitched at her touch. I watched as she put that finger in her mouth.

"Mmmm. You taste gooood, sweetie pie. (giggle!)"

"Holy moly," I expressed.

"You like watching me do that?"

" ... Yeah. I can't help it."

"I know, hon, it's alright. ... "Uhm, about your porn collection, by the way... I couldn't help but notice a few sets of pictures you had. They featured a woman about my age, blonde, big titties, hips like mine... She was tied up in all of them, in different states of undress for each image, and since it was so... different from the rest of your apparent tastes, I had to kind of wonder about that."

"I'm not sure what you're asking."

"I think you are."

I didn't reply. I remembered the pictures well, they always did something for me that I could never explain since I'm not into BDSM. But now she was implying an explanation I never would have thought of, and I remembered then how I'd always fantasized about jerking off in that woman's face, she bound and unable to stop me. But there was yet something more with those pics... So yeah, I knew what she was asking, but I wasn't sure I wanted to explore that just then.

"Were you fantasizing about doing that to me?"

"No, I... they were just... I don't know."

"I liked the one where she was tied with her hands over her head to a shower nozzle. The ball gag was a very nice touch, too. I wonder what it would be like if some perverted young man who lusted after my body were to go to the trouble...? I wonder what filthy things he'd do to me?"

"I- Holy geez, Mum- I really wasn't thinking of you when I downloaded those, and I never understood why I downloaded them, or why they... kinda turned me on."

"Kinda?"

"It was more... I don't know."

"Psychological?"

" ... Yes. The expression on her face in all the shots. She made it so real; it was sort of hard to turn away from in comparison to other more obvious pics."

"Ah. How interesting. Especially that resemblance, eh?" she added with a knowing smile.

"Well... now that you've got me thinking, yeah," I laughed, looking down and resting my eyes between her legs again.

There were some moments of silence while I stared at that spot where the very bottom of her pussy showed. I looked up at her to see her staring between my legs with a strangely congenial expression. She looked up at me and we seemed to communicate something that lacked coherent meaning, but was clear nonetheless, and we both watched my hand hesitantly make its way between her legs, palm turning up on its short journey to gently cup Mum's pussy.

"Oh... hon, tha- ooohh..." she interrupted herself as I gently squeezed.

I loved the feel of it, the sight of her voluptuous inner thighs as she spread them further. Staci felt different, bonier and... different. It suddenly occurred to me that slamfucking my mother would be a lot more comfortable than when I tried it with Staci.

Squeezing harder, I looked to her face. She was looking down, her back arched as she took in a slow lungful of air. I began gently kneading her mound against itself and watched her thighs shudder.

"Ohhh-hh, sweetie pie!" she forcefully hissed, pushing herself into me a little. "Mmmmm? Ooooh, yes!"

I played with her like that for a half minute, working myself up almost as fast as I was her, a part of myself asking what in the name of Smirnoff I was doing.

"Mmmm! Ohh, yesss, squeeze my pussy!" she panted as she quickly took me in hand. "Ooooh, honey... Oh god, we shouldn't... you do that so well!"

I flinched at her sudden grip around my shaft. Unlike earlier that day, she began with a semi-firm grip, but stroked me with the same slow pace, down to my balls and all the way up again. She scooped another puddle of pre-cum from its tip and sucked her finger clean, looking me in the eye as she did so before returning her hand to my stiff, overexcited member.

"Oh my god, I- Mmm! I can't believe we're doing this," I gasped.

"I- Oh, it's sooo... wrong... Oh, sweetie pie!"

" ... You're so hot..." I breathed.

"Ooohhh."

"You're a goddess, Mum."

"Uhh-nn!?"

"I... I just love your body, you're so beautiful. I think about you all the time now."

"Ohhhh!" she moaned, expertly massaging my cockhead.

"Oh my god, that feels so good, Mum!"

"Yeah, baby!"

I stopped squeezing and kneading the way I was, having felt her up thoroughly in the process and opting to slowly rub her pussy, pulling her panties from side to side, up and down, getting glimpses of her lips and realizing that the pink cotton had become soaked. She seemed to come down a little, still breathing hard, but looking at me with pure excitement and awe as she continued pumping my shaft.

"Mmmm, Steven, honey! That was very nice!"

"You feel so good. So wet. ... Mum, can... can I look at your pussy?"

"Oooh, hon... yesss. Look at Mummy's wet pussy."

With that, I stopped rubbing and slowly pulled her panties aside, uncovering completely her shaved, glistening wet pussy. Her hand joined mine, taking the top and tugging it further aside. It was beautiful, just like her creamy smooth inner thighs. Her full, moist, pouty lips were indeed raised a little from her crotch, almost forming a camel toe, begging to be rubbed, breached by a finger or hard cock.

"Ohh, fuck, look at my clit."

" ... It's so big."

"Mmm. It's like a little penis. It gets bigger when a woman's excited."

"I can't believe... I'm doing this," I repeated, letting go of her panties and stroking one of her bare lips. The front panel slipped over the other when I let go and I was just as unbelieving to hear myself softly say, "Mum, hold your panties for me."

She did, still stroking me as I brought my other hand into play, spreading her lips and really getting a good look.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers