My Other Mother Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,257 Followers

"Grind her, boy!" the pig wheezed. "Work that pussy and make it hurt!"

I didn't have to be told twice, mercilessly doing figure eights inside her warm, perfect tunnel while she went absolutely crazy beneath me.

"ABU-! UHH! UHHHH, CU-! CUMMIIIINGG!!" she screamed.

Her pelvis pressed harder to mine as her upper body rose and fell repeatedly as though someone was using a heart defibrillator on her. Her head thrashed from side to side with her eyes squeezed shut, shrieking through her clenched teeth as her pussy walls clamped even tighter around my cock over and over.

I wasn't going to last long, either. The inside of her pussy wonderfully surrounded my cock, massaging it so hard, yet so softly with mind blowing perfection. I drew out of her as slowly as I entered, but pushed back in faster, gasping and grunting as our sexual organs became twin brother and sister, the perfect complement to each that none other could accomplish. I fucked her with a hasty, nasty rhythm, bottoming every time and soon collapsing on her as reality ceased to exist beyond the sweet tunnel I came from eighteen years before.

When her orgasm abated, she convulsively matched my rhythm, her wild eyes now open. The dark depths roiled in her pupils as I watched, listening to her cries of painful pleasure. I heard both members of our audience orgasming, but that was part of another world, a different reality than the one I was in, the one where existence was all about pounding my mother's divine pussy until I filled it with my seed.

She knew when I was about to do that and yipped, "Sweety pie-! Nu-uuuhhh! Not in! Mu- mummy's pussy! Ohh! OH GOD, BABY, FUUUUCK! AWWWWWW, FUUUUUUCK!!"

My incredible other mother came again just as my jism began blasting the insides of her tunnel with multiple heavy spurts.

"Mu- UUUHMM! AHH! OH! OH, FUCK! OH GOD! MUUUUUMMM! OHHHH!"

In the mind blowing moments of our shared orgasm, our eyes met and held. There was a sudden feeling of light headedness, the sounds of the room and each other fading out in a rushing sound that came from within my ears, mushrooming to the rest of my head and down my body. It was a wave that removed everything, save for an acute awareness of each other for eternal seconds. During those seconds, it was as if a universe of existence and history all its own played out where my mother and I thrived with each other as one awareness of two harmonious ideas.

A kind of elongated sound was working its way towards me/us, making no sense until it was there in its entirety, my beloved mother's bare whisper instantly bringing the real world back with a snap.

"Oh my god."

I shared the sentiment. I wasn't at all confused as to my whereabouts or our situation and I knew I could have easily withdrawn my still hard cock from her pussy, but neither of us moved except for our heaving chests. What held me was the sudden, giddy surety that I didn't always exist as I was. It was a bit hard to get over.

" ... That was..." Roxanne quietly marveled.

"Fuckin..." Joe tried to finish.

" ... Unreal," Roxanne ironically ended.

Mum and I could only blink at one another in surprise. I noted the dark pools of her brightened eyes, surprised to easily read contentment as deep as their depths as she stared back at me. Then Joe spoke again.

"I need to have you two on film or something. I gotta have it and if you tell me no, I'll tell everyone about you two."

I watched the deep depths open up menacingly, her wonderful, bright eyes sharpen and almost snap to attention, defining themselves to aggression and dominance. But an instant before this demeanor reached her features, the most loving expression I could never have imagined passed from her to me. I hated Joe for being there just then and spoiling our incredibly special moment.

Mum's full, sensuous lips murmured, "It's show time, sweetie pie."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,257 Followers