All Comments on 'My Other Mother Ch. 12'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANKS

WAS GREAT (incl. CHP.11). GOOD STUFF. JUST WHAT I WANTED. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

-alain

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

It just keeps getting better! This is one fantastic tale.

Next chapters please What will be next?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Super erotic and still spooky

I like the mix of the unknown and incomprehendable power that his mother and grandmother has, and still very erotic and sexually invigorating to read.

I have given up trying to figure out where this story is going, and I'm at the author's mercy to inform us in the style he has shown as where he will take us.

Thanks for the good chapter.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

As I said before, tihs is getting even more convoluted. After all this chapters, it's turning out as quite an original story, with all its twists and turns. Nice work!

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

This Narcissistic idiot should stop worrying

abut his own little secrets and start worrying

about where and what and most importantly

"how many who's" his mother has been doing

every day.

Then she comes home late and plays

the perfect girlfriend. Yeah right....

WilliamTellsOvetureWilliamTellsOvetureover 12 years ago
Definitely an original story!

In the incest category, I can count on the fingers of one hand (perhaps two) some very fine really original stories. Ones that, as a reader I found truly memorable. The authors know who they are and astute readers will remember how enchanted we all were as our greedy selves lustfully anticipated and received chapter after chapter.

But this story... This story has many more elements to it than my twitching fingers remember of the others... Elements which many comments have picked up on and how differentiated they are and yet so convolutedly strung together. The known is that it is sex, sex, sex, and very erotic taboo sex at that.

Perhaps the greatest mystery of all is Ameaner himself and how he's going to keep us panting for more as his tale unwinds, adding here or there as he wills it, explaining without explaining this or that... until...

Well I don't know... and for me, that's perhaps the greatest fun of all about this allegory. So Ameaner, where are you going to take the characters and us next? The ride is fun and you continue to have my rapt interest in what I think is a truly great story so far. Again, five stars.

psiman77psiman77over 12 years ago
Holy cow.

Most of the stories on this site are wham...bam...thank you ma'am. This multi-part story goes well above and beyond the usual strokes. 5 stars for sure. Keep it up. I can't wait until the Jedi granny gets defeated by the light side of the force.

Yet good doesn't always prevail so I would hope you'll grant the proponent in this story some grace if he should fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love the sex part between them. Hate the part about him and his grandma Marie. At times, I don't know why you even brought her up. Steven has so much on his plate now, how are you going to resolve them all?

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
KEEP IT UP

Keep it up just like Steven did in is mums arse got a great hard on once again reading this disguasting and greatverotic story another five stars from me

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Consciously and unconsciously, the son wanted to please his mother in every way she wanted and expected. They gave each other everything eacy other wanted and/or needed without self-loathing, self-recrimination, guilt, shame or remorse. They needed and wanted to display their unconditional love to each other in the most intimant ways possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous