My Other Mother Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can I not be, you're... perfect. Shake your tits around, Mum. ... Yeah... oh... You're so hot."

"(giggle)"

"Play with them. Squeeze them and stuff," I directed with a small, horny grin, my dick getting harder and harder for this little show.

She complied, caressing her own awesome melons, slowly squeezing and rubbing them together for me as her respiration picked up.

"Are your nipples really as sensitive as you say?"

"Mmm hmmm."

"Like what you said about how whatever happens to them travels right down between your legs?"

"Uh huhh."

"I'll bet they're already pretty hard."

"Oh yes," she almost giddily confirmed.

"Show me. Get your tits out and play with your nipples."

She moaned in anticipation as she obediently removed first one, then the other of her breasts from the bra, showing her buds to be indeed already erect.

"Oh my god, I love your big tits," I toned while watching.

"Oh... Mmm, this feels good," she sighed, circling her areolas with her finger's soft caress. Sweetie pie, your cock... Did Mummy make you all hard and horny?"

"You always do and you know it. Pinch your nipples. Pull on them."

"Uh-h... Like this?"

"Yeah. ... Oh, yeah. Suck one of them."

Mum bent her neck and lifted one of her breasts to begin doing just that, her eyelids fluttering as she licked and nibbled, lovingly sucking her own nipple for her son's pleasure. After a minute she was grinding her thighs together, rocking slightly on the bed while humming in a low tone before she switched breasts, using both hands this time to attack her other one. My fingers grabbed her other wet, shiny and incredibly erect nipple, pinching, rolling and tugging as she'd been doing.

I didn't even notice that I'd been rubbing myself through my boxers when she stopped and fixed me with a look of pure lust, her breasts hanging free and standing proud on her chest with her back slightly arched.

"Mum, suck my cock. Make me cum."

Without even answering, Mum shifted position so she could go down on me, humming louder, more urgently as she unbuttoned my boxers and reached inside to remove my full erection. Her hand held me at the base of my shaft as her open mouth took me in, her lips sealing around it and pumping, sucking like she does so well. Shoving herself up on the bed even further to lie across my thighs, she placed one heel up on the edge of the bed and spread her legs to reveal her little black satin panties that barely covered her sex. Spreading as far as she could, her other hand found its way down there, tickling her lips through the tight satin, but soon diving underneath it to pleasure herself while she sucked like a woman should.

She must have been pretty worked up because it wasn't long before she had to stop sucking, groaning louder and louder with two fingers playing inside her pussy, a thumb working her clitoris while she stroked me with her hand.

"Ohhhh, honey! Ohh-hh! Oh, mummy lo- uhh! --youuu! UHHH! OHHHHH! CU-! AHHHHHHHH!?"

"Ohh, fuuuck Mummmn! ... Mummy, I'm gonna cum!

My short, sexually agonized howls joined her longer ones as the sight of my mother climaxing like a slut with her hand down her panties rushed me to my own. Incredibly, most of my first shot flew right into her open mouth, the next splattering against her upper lip and nose.

"Ooooh, swee- Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh, baby, all your cum!"

Another heavy shot splattered her eyebrow and cheek before she got her lips back on my shooting prick, stroking and sucking as I filled her mouth with the rest of my considerable load. She took it all, her raunchy and clearly audible gulping, the stuff of my sexual fantasies.

When I was spent, she looked up at me with a weak, lurid smile, jism running out of her mouth, fingers still slowly stroking her soaked pussy. She spoke with that cum soaked voice I'd learned to love.

"Isn't makeup sex just sooo good? (giggle)"

With my own wrecked smile, I found I had to agree with my spectacular and very dangerous mother.