My Own Heaven Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed his cock against my lips and I could feel the heat of his cockhead. He was burning up I started to think maybe I could hold out longer than he could. The shock shooting up my ass convinced me that I was wrong.

He must have turned up the setting because I screamed as the current seemed to go all though my body. From my ass to my nipples, down my arms to my hands, from my ass to my pussy and down my legs the electricity turned my body to mush. My toes pointed straight down like I was wearing seven inch high heels and I thought I could feel the hairs on my head stand up.

The current stopped and I knew I couldn't stand another shock. I turned and put my mouth over the head of Keith's long, fat cock and sucked for all I was worth. He won again. I told you he would. He could torture the most sensitive parts of my body in the most ingenious ways while all I could do was beg for mercy and endure all the torments his scheming mind could devise for as long as I could.

I was driving my face down on his cock and I could feel it pushing into my throat. I was gagging but I wanted to take his huge cock down my throat as far as I could. I could hear him moan and gasp as I went further and further down his cock trying to get the whole thing in my throat.

I guess he couldn't stand it anymore. He pulled his cock from my mouth, stood up and pulled the pad off of the chaise lounge with me on top and onto the concrete deck surrounding the pool. He was on me in a flash. He spread my legs and laid on top of me shoving his huge cock into my tight pussy in one long powerful thrust. His cock felt huge inside me and I realized that while he was fucking my pussy with his cock, the butt plug was pushing up my ass at the same time.

He was pounding into me, my oiled body sliding on the chair pad and against Keith's hard body. He grabbed my hands and held them over my head to keep me in place so his cock could stab my naked pussy. He kissed my face and neck and bit at my tender nipples as he drove his cock deep into my tender belly. He was fucking me faster and faster and his cock and the butt plug were rubbing against each other inside of my vulnerable body. I came but he kept pumping into me; harder and faster.

I came hard as I got double fucked and everything started closing in around me. Keith's pumping became frantic and his cock swelled inside my pussy and I could feel every vein in his beautiful cock. He pushed into me as hard and deep as he could and I felt him explode inside me. His hot come spurting inside me and his groans of pleasure made me come again. He let go of my hands as he collapsed on top of me and the last spurts of his come pumped into my stretched little hole. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as my body shuddered and my orgasm slowly faded. I was so happy tears were running down my face. As I tried to catch my breath, I held on to my Keith as hard as I could.

After a few minutes, Keith started moving on top of me. He was kissing my chest and neck and worked his way up to my face and kissed me deeply but softly with his tongue exploring my mouth. I still had my arms and legs wrapped around him with his cock buried in my shaved pussy. I could feel my pussy squeezing his softening cock and his cock throbbing in response. I never wanted to let him go.

Finally, he kissed me on the bridge of my nose and whispered, "We have to get up soon, Kitten. You got us both all oily; we need to get cleaned up."

"I got us both all oily?" I said mocking him, "Who covered me with oil, tortured me until I sucked their cock then jumped on me and fucked me almost to death?"

He kissed my cheek, propped himself up on one arm and raised his other hand with the remote in it and smiled. My pussy clamped down on his cock and my ass tightened on the butt plug up my tender asshole. "And I thank you for everything you did to me." I said softly and pulled him back down on top of me and kissed him long and hard.

Eventually we got up and walked back to the house. Keith had his arm around my waist and held me tight to him. I loved how he always wanted to touch me. Not always in a sexual way, just holding my hand or his arm around me holding me against him. He had these subtle ways of letting me know how much he loved me and that he would always protect me.

We got to the house and went straight to the shower since we were both covered in the oil Keith had used on me earlier. While we were showering, I said, "We seem to spend a lot of time in the shower together."

"I guess that's because I like it when you're naked and I can run my hands over your sexy body." He laughed.

"Like you need an excuse to make me take my clothes off; you seem to have no trouble getting me naked, or nearly naked no matter where we are or who is around." I said rubbing my naked soapy body against him.

"You're right. And to think, we wasted all that water just to keep you naked." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Keith," I said looking up at him, "Can I ask you something."

"Sure," he said, "Anything; anytime."

"Well, sometimes," I hesitated, "sometimes, you call me 'Kitten'. Is that someone before me and it slips out?"

He held me a little tighter under the running shower and paused for a second. "No, that isn't someone before you." He said stroking me gently from my shoulder down to my hip. "There have been others before you, but there has been no one since I met you and there certainly has never been anyone like you in my life."

I could see that he was searching for the right words and, for once, I kept silent waiting for him to continue.

"When you wake up in the morning, you stretch with your arms over your head; you arch your back and curl one leg up and stretch the other straight down pointing your toes. At night, when you're sleeping, you curl up against me and you breathe so softly it's almost like you're purring.

"You're so soft but there is a wiriness to you. And when we make love -- or I fuck you -- you squirm and twist and wiggle like a cat, trying to get away but not really wanting to escape. You ARE like a kitten. The name slips out. I'm sorry if it upset you."

"I didn't upset me" I said quickly, "And now that I know why you call me that. That you notice so much about me. I love it."

He kissed me on the top of my wet head and said, "Let's get out of this shower before we get water logged." He turned off the water, opened the shower stall door, grabbed a big fluffy towel and wrapped it around me. He pulled me against him and he rubbed my back and shoulders through the towel like I was a little kid.

We got out of the shower and dried off. I looked at Keith, then down at the floor and said "Keith, I still have your plug up my ass, could we take it out?"

"Not yet," he said, "we'll grab a bite to eat and maybe watch a movie. Who knows, maybe I'll need to get your attention later on."

Suddenly, it dawned on me what he meant. He could turn the vibrator or the shocks on at any time. He could use the butt plug in my cute little ass to keep me under his control. Every time I think he is out of ideas, he finds new ways to excite me and keep me his submissive. I love him more and more each day.

12