My Own Heaven Ch. 13

Story Info
Tina helps as Heather loses her last cherry.
5.8k words
4.68
39.3k
3
0

Part 13 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub


I woke up Saturday morning snuggled up to Keith in the huge four poster bed. He was lying on his side and I was curled up next to him with my head up against his chest. I could still smell his after shave from last night. I looked up at his face and he was awake and staring at me.

I'm sure I looked a mess after all he put me through last night. Surprisingly, I wasn't sore anywhere; I expected a few parts of me would be rather tender, but they weren't. Looking up at Keith I said, "What?" with a giggle.

"Nothing," he said softly, smiling at me (and I do love when he smiles at me like that), "I just like watching you sleep."

I blushed! Can you believe it? The man has seen me naked and in some really humiliating positions; that he put me in. He has examined, tasted, teased and tortured every square inch of my body; paying particular attention to my most private parts. And, has done things to me that I could not have dreamed of six weeks ago; and loved every single thing he did. Yet, all he has to do is say something soft and sweet to me and I go to pieces for him.

He gathered me up in his arms with my head against his chest and kissed me on the top of my head. "How do you feel this morning?" he asked his voice still soft and deep, sending a tingle through me.

I turned over placing my back against his hard body and wiggling my soft warm little ass against his soft but still impressive cock. His cock immediately starting growing and getting harder; I have that effect on him. "You see," he said laughing, "And then you wonder why I think of ways to tease, torture and humiliate you."

"You tease, torture and humiliate me because when I finally submit, beg for mercy and promise to do anything you want; you love fucking my brains out." I said giggling again.

"And you don't love it when I fuck your brains out?" he asked.

"Worse." I said wiggling my ass against his now formidable and semi-hard cock, "I love the teasing, the torturing, the humiliation and the ways you fuck me. I love it all!"

He closed his arms around me again grinding his cock against my little asshole making me squeal and then moan. He kissed the back of my neck and my shoulder and said, "I'm going to shower, then I'll go down and put on coffee and see if Phil is up yet." He got out of bed pulling the covers up over me like he was tucking me in.

I had forgotten all about Phil and Tina staying in the guest rooms last night. I wonder how Tina feels this morning. From what I saw, those eight guys really worked her over last night. Of course, I was really getting worked over myself so I only caught glimpses of what they were doing to her.

Keith came out of the bathroom, naked with his broad chest, narrow hips, big dick and muscular legs on display. He walked over to me and sat on the bed and I could feel my pussy getting wet and I felt like I was getting a hot flash. He leaned over and kissed my cheek and I could smell the soap and shampoo from his shower.

"I'm going to go down and make coffee. Do you want me to bring it up or do you want to come down? I'll make breakfast if you're hungry." he asked.

"Breakfast sounds great." I said. Then, I couldn't resist even though I knew I would pay for it, I reached out and took his cock in my hand, squeezed it a little and said, "I was a little busy last night and didn't get to sample the buffet."

"I'll give you something to sample tonight." he said pulling his cock from my grasp and hitting my ass through the covers.

I squealed even though I couldn't really feel anything through the covers. "I'll shower and be right down." I said.

"Okay." he said and went to his closet, put on a pair of shorts and a shirt, threw me a kiss and went down to start breakfast.

I got up and took a nice hot shower and examined myself in the mirrors. There was not a mark on me and I felt great. Considering what Keith did to me last night, I expected, at least, some aches and pains. I put on my soft, fluffy "Heather" robe and went into the bedroom. I could smell coffee and bacon cooking so I decided to get dressed after breakfast and I went down to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen, Keith was busy making bacon and Phil was making waffles. They had the table set and, while I'm not a real big breakfast person everything smelled wonderful. Phil pointed me to a place at the table and I sat down and he filled my mug with coffee. "Is Tina still sleeping?" I asked.

"No she's up. She's in the shower." Phil said. "I heard Keith in the kitchen and I smelled the coffee so I came in and we decided we were going to make breakfast. So, just sit, relax and enjoy your coffee. Would you like some juice?"

I opted for orange juice; it was cold, fresh and delicious. As I was drinking the juice and coffee, enjoying the experience of having two men waiting on me, Tina came into the kitchen. Phil kissed her and directed her to the place opposite me at the table and gave her coffee and juice, too.

Even without makeup, Tina looked as beautiful as ever. She had on a thin, mid-thigh, silky robe and didn't seem any worse for the wear after last night. I was anxious to hear what happened to her.

Keith invited them to spend the day with us; just hanging by the pool and relaxing. I liked the idea, it would give Tina and I a chance to compare notes from last night. Phil said that they had plans for tonight; they were meeting his parents for dinner but they'd love to stay until they had to go and get ready for tonight.

Tina said, "I don't have a swim suit with me."

"That's not a problem for Heather," Keith said as he put the bacon on the table, "She's not allowed to wear anything out on the deck or by the pool without permission anyway."

Before I could say anything, Phil spoke up, "Well then, Tina's not allowed to wear anything either. Problem solved." And it was settled without either of us having a say. Tina and I would spend the day naked by the pool. Phil put the waffles he made on the table and we all had breakfast.

Keith mentioned his cabin in the mountains to Phil and how they hadn't been up there since early spring. He said he heard they had gotten the first autumn snow and he liked to take a trip up there.

Phil said "A trip to the mountains would be great. Fresh, clean air and no neighbors for miles makes it peaceful and relaxing. Maybe we could take the girls up there with us; just the four of us."

Tina gasped, and I looked at her. She had a surprised look on her face.

"That sounds like a great idea." Keith agreed, "How about next weekend, we can even try to get away early on Friday. Do you have any plans for next weekend?"

Phil looked at Tina who shook her head still looking shocked. "Sounds great; a weekend in the mountains is just what we need to unwind from work." Phil said. And it was settled.

I really liked Tina, she was fast becoming like a big sister. I knew Phil was great guy from work, but he was even more fun away from the office. At work he was stiff and all business but here he was relaxed and kept us all laughing.

After breakfast, we cleaned up the kitchen, agreed to meet at the pool in fifteen minutes, and went to get ready. Well, the guys went to get ready. All we girls had to do was strip naked. Silly as it may sound, I was nervous about being naked in front of Phil and Tina even though they have both seen me naked in much more humiliating circumstances than lying by the pool.

We went up to the bedroom and Phil put on his swim trunks and I took off my robe and we were ready. We got some towels from the bathroom and headed down for the pool. We stopped in the pantry and Keith got a couple of bottles of suntan oil. We walked through the kitchen and out onto the deck.

I had not been on the deck since the work had been done. The deck and the pool were now enclosed so you could go out anytime and not be bothered by insects or rain. There were screen panels all around and the roof of the deck area was solid providing a nice shaded place to sit and relax. The pool area's roof was clear Plexiglas so you could lie by the pool and work on your suntan without being bothered by bugs.

It was almost eleven so the sun was almost directly over head. The roof made the deck cooler so, even in the afternoon when it got really hot in the summer, you could sit out there and not be too uncomfortable.

We went down to the pool and if you closed your eyes, you wouldn't even know the pool was enclosed. The sun beat down as hot as ever and the light breeze blew across the pool unimpeded by the screens.

Phil and Tina came out almost right behind us. Tina was naked and I could tell she was no stranger to nude sunbathing. Not a tan line in sight. What was in sight was her beautiful body. At five foot six, she was two inches taller than me but 'model' thin. Not really skinny, but you could tell there was not an ounce of excess fat on her body. Her legs were long and shapely and her tits, at 36C, on her thin body really stood out.

Tina and I lay down on a pair of lounge chairs next to each other while Keith and Phil walked around the pool and deck marveling at the wonder of wood and aluminum screen. I turned to Tina and said, "They have two beautiful, naked women here who'll cater to their every whim and they're fascinated by pool and deck enclosures."

Tina laughed and replied, "You have to remember, honey; they're men. They're easily distracted by anything new or shiny. That's why we girls have to spend so much time keeping ourselves looking so good."

We both laughed and I called to Keith, "You have us out here, naked, in the hot sun. Do you think, while you're on your inspection tour and pass the kitchen, you could get Tina and I something to drink?"

Keith waved and yelled, "Will do."

I asked Tina, "Do you think they'll remember?"

"Sure they will," she replied, "By the time they get up on the deck, they'll be thirsty, too." and we both laughed again.

"Tina," I said, "What's with the cabin? Why were you so surprised by the four of us going up there?"

"The cabin has been the guys' safe haven away from us girls. Almost like the boys' tree house when we were kids. You know, 'No Girls Allowed!" she said. "I was just surprised when Phil mentioned the four of us going up there and shocked that Keith agreed."

"Maybe the 'boys' finally realized that it isn't so bad having the 'girls' around." I giggled.

"Wait," she said holding her hand up like she was stopping an oncoming car, "Keith certainly did agree to this break in one of their 'holiest' traditions awfully fast, didn't he?

"I don't know," I said not sure where Tina was going with this, "Phil mentioned it and Keith said it was a good idea. Why, what are you thinking?"

"I think," she said wrinkling her brow and wagging her finger at me, "That we're being set up."

"You mean they're going to have a bunch of guys up there when we get there?"

"No, I don't think that's it." she said slowly. "They would tell us if there were going to be other guys there; and they wouldn't do that to us for a weekend, especially without talking it over with us first."

"So...what?" I asked, "What do you think they have planned?

"I'm not sure." Tina said with a smile on her face, "But I am sure that next weekend is going to be very um...interesting for us."

We both lay back in our lounge chairs to soak in the sun and I lowered my voice and asked, "So, what happened to you last night?"

"Well, thanks to you," she giggled, "I got more dicks stuck in me than pins in a pin cushion; thank you very much."

"Thanks to me?"

"Sure, don't you remember? Since Keith didn't want anyone touching you, he told the guys to do to me what they really wanted to do to you." She paused with a sigh. "And, girl, with the show you put on, they wanted to do some nasty things to you."

"Oh, gosh, I'm sorry." I gushed remembering the things the guys were saying they wanted to do to me. "But I couldn't help it. Keith really had me going crazy. And the worst part was, the way he had me, I tortured myself. If I stayed on my tip toes I wasn't being tortured and I could stay still. But, I could only stay that way for so long before my legs and feet hurt so bad I had to come down and get tortured again. That, and those clamps and weights Keith put on my nipples pulling me down." I said rubbing my nipples remembering how they hurt but felt so good as I got more and more excited.

"I got well and truly fucked, I'll tell you." she said with a smile and a wistful look on her face.

"You bitch!" I said, raising my voice in mock insult. "You loved it didn't you? You loved all those men fucking you and making you satisfy their every whim."

"You got me." she laughed. "But it was still your fault. The men couldn't touch you, I was available, and you were up on that stage moaning, crying, begging and cuming and then starting all over again. God, Heather, 'I' wanted to fuck you!"

I blushed at that and we both laughed. I remembered how she touched me when she took off my underwear and took the electric cylinder out of my pussy. I had never thought about sex with a woman, but Tina sure made me feel good.

"So really," I asked excitedly, "I was on the stage and you saw what Keith did to me; what did those guys do to you?"

"Everything." she said with a sigh. "I was fucked in every hole...often. At one point I had one guy in my mouth, one in my pussy, one in my ass and one in each hand. My tits were sucked, pinched, slapped and caressed. I was spanked more often and with more things than I thought possible.

They were all pushing and pulling at me and I couldn't stop coming. Phil watched them do all those things to me. I know he likes watching me enjoying myself, but I think he only lets me do it because he knows that I'm the one that really loves it."

"Keith told me he is not ready to let another guy fuck me; and I am not sure I want to have anyone but Keith fuck me." I said almost apologetically.

"You don't have to feel bad or like you have something to be sorry for." Tina said. "It's not right or wrong, it's just different people like different things. Not everyone would understand our relationships. That doesn't make them wrong; it's just what we like."

"Well, I sure like the things Keith makes me do and I'll do whatever he makes me do." I said enthusiastically.

"And Phil and I know each other so well we can anticipate what the other wants. I knew something was up last night. That was the first time they had more than one sub at one of their gatherings; I was glad it was you and me." she said reaching over and touching my hand.

Just then the guys came back and they were carrying drinks. Keith sat on the foot of my lounge chair and Phil sat at Tina's feet. They told us how great the pool and deck enclosure was and we giggled.

They asked what was so funny and Tina said, "You have two completely naked women, and I mean naked," she indicated her shaved pussy, "and you guys are interested in pool enclosures."

They looked at each other and without saying a word they picked us up and threw us both in the pool amid much screaming and pleading on our part. They jumped in after us and we swam around and played in the pool. I don't know about Phil and Tina, but I was thoroughly felt up, teased and probed by Keith.

We got out of the pool and the guys dried us off. I think it was just another excuse to get their hands on us – and they took full advantage of us. When we were dry, Phil mentioned that we were starting to get a little red so we should put some sunscreen oil on.

I picked up one of the bottles and went to hand it to Keith and he said, "I don't need oil on me, let Tina oil you up, and you oil Tina up. Phil and I will make sure you don't miss any spots."

Tina and I both gasped. We both knew exactly what the guys were up to. We looked at each other and I walked over to Tina with the bottle of oil in my hand and motioned for her to turn around. She presented her back to me and I rubbed oil into her skin from her shoulders to her feet.

Keith said, "You missed a spot." pointing to the crack between Tina's oily ass cheeks. She saw where he was pointing and moaned softly.

I poured some oil at the top of her ass and worked the oil down slowly between her ass cheeks being sure I spent extra time rubbing the oil into her puckered asshole because I knew that's what the guys wanted to see. Tina moaned and bent over slightly to give me better access to her ass.

When I finished, Tina did the back of my body leaving my ass for last. She rubbed the oil into my ass cheeks and dribbled the oil between them and across my little asshole. She was pushing more and more oil up into my ass along with her fingers and a moan escaped from me before I could stop it; her fingers felt so good.

When she took her hands from my ass, Phil said, "Now the front."

I turned and we faced each other each armed with a bottle of suntan oil. I bent down and did Tina's feet and legs almost up to her shaved pussy; then, she did the same for me. I started on her shoulders and arms and she didn't wait for me to finish, she was going to do me at he same time.

We did each others chest and Tina started rubbing oil into my breasts. She was gently squeezing and rubbing my breasts and I was getting excited since my breasts and nipples are so sensitive. I started doing her breasts. They were slippery because of the oil and they felt so firm and soft. She started teasing my nipples and I started to tremble.

The guys were watching and really enjoying what we were doing to each other. I started tweak her nipples with my oily fingers and she moaned and started to tease my nipples. I kept rubbing her breast and pinching her nipples; her nipples got hard and more sensitive because she started moaning, "Oh...Oh." each time I pinched one of her nipples. She started rubbing oil into my sides and belly working down my body.

This had turned into a race to see which of us could get the other more excited and the guys were cheering us on. Tina was moving quickly oiling her way down my belly toward my hairless little pussy. I knew from last night's experience, if she got to my pussy first, I was lost and started to oil my way down her body.

With her head start, she got to my poor little pussy first and rubbed her oily hands across my pussy lips. I didn't realize how excited I was and when her oily fingers touched my clit I shook and cried, "Oohhh, nnnooooo." and had to hold onto Tina's shoulders to keep from falling.

"Ohhhh god, Tina, why are you doing this to me?" I whimpered looking at her. She looked at me and then at Keith and Phil and I knew that they made her do this to me.

With my hands on her shoulders, I wasn't able to tease Tina like she was doing to me. My poor little pussy was quivering and every time her fingers slid over my clit it was like she was touching me with electric wires. She bent down on her knees in front of me and my legs spread a little all on their own. I had to lean over to keep my hands on her shoulders so I wouldn't fall down because my legs were weak from what her fingers were doing between my legs.

She now had both hands working between my legs. One hand on my pussy with two of her oily fingers inside my bare pussy, her thumb strumming on my clit; and the other hand was pressing on my ass keeping me in place while she inserted a finger in my slippery little asshole pushing even more oil up my puckered little asshole.

12